Staff Please See V2

I’m sorry to say this but i might quit if this keeps up and i will tell you what “This” means now. So the past couple days iv’e been playing PMU but every time i do one specific player keeps on being rude and annoying to me all the time. His name the one the only lord goomy himself. Everyday i would come on and i would talk on global and say stuff. Then he interupts me and says and i quote “I don’t care” “Shaddup little boi” “Shaddup you p00p”. Iv’e tried to be nice to him but is i do he says no and continues to bug me. this has been getting on my nerve and i want it to stop. All i want is a enjoyable community and nice people to play with. But i never get the chance to. Now today i decide to be nice then all he seems to do is want me to get mad and was tempted to swear but i didn’t. Now most players thing i’m annoying and want me muted due to him. I’m not the type of person they think i am but i will do what it must to stop this from happening. So staff please control this issue or I will go on and talk to him myself not that it would matter anyways.
~PBP

Also consider reading this thread to fulfill user report requirements in order for Moderators to take action.

Thanks.

as Agunimon said, please take screenshot evidence before putting it here into this thread, or via PM. it’s really hard to determine whether someone’s in the right or wrong based on textual evidence- innocent until proven guilty, right?

we still don’t tolerate bullying, harassment, or anything of the sort. however, claiming something without proof is a little hard to go on, and said person might be innocent anyway(or not, but we can’t assume that.).

thank you for the report, though.