Staff position STILL open: StoryWriters!

You don’t apply on this thread, if you read the front page it tells you how to apply. You would also need some good examples of your writing too, and of course you need to be 13 first.

Kohta maybe go read the requirements first. Then once you are at least 30 days old and 13 years old apply in “PM”.
Well Kirk already said this so yeah…

Best of luck on your application in June, if you are still interested Kohta! =D
If you want to start looking at it now, here is the link: http://pmuniverse.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=1681
and By then, you would have been a member for 30 days~

Also now you have time to do some amazing pieces of writing. ^-^

I Want To Be A Mapper I’m Good At Writing Stories, And I Got Plenty Of Time Especially On Friday So Just Tell Me If i Can Be A Story Writer.

… /facepalm
Champion read what Kirk and Kohta have said >_>

As the shadows glided by and the homeless stared at the shadows there was a ghost but this ghost was no ordinary ghost it was a ghost of a staraptor!!!

Uhhh are you trying to show your work?.. o_o

Position is still open for those interested. FYI

It would be nice if i can be a story writer xD I might apply =3

Lol, for all of you who tried applying on HERE a reminder: Apply via PM X)

so … the only thing we have to do is just write a story?
well I will then comment back and I’ll write a story, but do we have to make a pokemon story? :lol:

Don’t put the story in this thread.
Read the first post, to see who the recipients are for it.
The Staff application thread states the requirements in general for a staff position.
It’s a lot of requirements to fill, but that how we can assure ourselves that we got the right people.

Ohmai. So many people spamming applications now for some reason lol.

They see one and assume that that’s what you have to do, lol.

I wish people would actually read things instead of skimming over them x_x

I know. It’s getting annoying now. A certain forum user, keeps spamming topics about being staff and of course, Dandy is getting tired of it and looking every of her posts. You can even see she’s not 30 days active for PMU o_o

I would really love to apply, my grammar skills are perfect in most ways, I can make characters who are dumb really sound dumb, I’m 13. I have very creative ideas that will not only help PMU, but myself in my stories I’m writing. I have lots of free time after school, and school is almost out, thank goodness. So if I can, I would like to help the development in PMU, cause I’ve been brain storming some ideas that might happen after you meet Eevee who faked a name… So can i help :?: Cause I have lots of free time after school…

OMG another one lol.

I guess newbs dont like to read the full requirements on how to be story writers -_-

Baneling, please read this before Applying. (And of course read the application)

Do i need to send a pm to all, sprinko, pikablu, and the two others?
I sended one to pikablu only.