Staff position STILL open: StoryWriters!

This is getting annoying, somebody joined PMU 5 minutes ago and wants to become a staff… O.O

I sent an application to Sprinko and Pikachu.

One of the requirement is that, you need to have a 30 day, game-play. They will automatically be rejected.

Good luck, WOOW.

im a great writer but im not even 12 :(. im not gonna wait for mapper position bcuz im not a good mapper. i only have good suggestions for dungeons which i want to happen bcuz i have pretty good suggestions :mrgreen:

One of the requirement is that, you need to have a 30 day, game-play. They will automatically be rejected.

Good luck, WOOW.[/quote]
what are the other requierments :?:

Good luck, WOOW.[/quote]
what are the other requierments :?:[/quote]

Reading helps too.

i wanna become a storywriter because i have good ideas for PMU7.im not 13 im good at spelling and
english.i think i would be a good storywriter.

PMU name:FieryIce

Wow. Lol again. Maybe read a little first like Dandy has said…

~Try reading what’s been said before you~

also,i think proper punctuation would be nice.yup,.

Oh Iceberg, you are so cruel.

As Iceberg said, read the guide and requirements for the staff position, in which Dandy posted already, THEN if you understand it and meet/have all the requirements it takes you can apply. Don’t attempt to apply if you haven’t been at least 30 days old in PMU and you have to be 13. (Why can’t I apply? I’m a year too young but I’ll wait until my birthday and apply for moderator. I’m hoping maybe one day I’ll be able to help PMU and be a mapper…)

Is there a part yet that says you have to apply to staff applying rules? Because I don’t see one. It may be helpful to appliers so they don’t just send in a story. They have a resume too.

Well… in the staff application thread it states:

Create a resume using the questions provided below. Remember to maintain the same format when answering questions, and try to have each answer at least a paragraph long.
Send a PM containing your resume to the following staff members: Pikablu, Flare, DarkMazer, pkFire-a
Wait for a response!

Which basically says: Answer the questions and which format to use, then Private Message it to the 4 admins.
For storywriters #8, it says you are required to send in sample work.

Ok. I couldn’t find that part.

Hmm…
[answer]Press refrain from posting 1 word posts[/answer]

Yes, I believe you do. Flare and Darkmazer.

I am really good with grammar! (After years of experience,about 4 years maybe). I am a know it all when it comes to plots…well sometimes. I also love to use my imagination!

Hmmm Well I Would But I Dont How. So I Want 2 Apply For Moderrator Soon…

I have patience, but my gramamer isnt 100% yet x,x
and I am not 13 yet X3
But I do wish luck to everyone that becomes one ^^

I am very good with spelling and Grammar, and i am 13 years old. I could help. :)

Is the position open right now??? I will write a story and i will send it if it is!!!