Streaming!

Hey guys! I had an idea I’ve been wanting to fulfill for the longest time, and now with some help, I might be able to actually do it! I have a nice and decent plan to begin streaming video games! Now, you might ask yourself, “Tyler, what in the junk do you think you’re doing? YOU THINK YOU CAN OUTDO PEWDIEPIE?”, No, I do not. I’m doing this for fun, and if I end up becoming Internet famous for it, then, that would be sweet as well! Like I said, though. I’m doing this for fun, as the donate button up on the site is only there for people who do want to donate. Anyway, back to my main point. Most of you will probably wonder what games I will be playing, right? Well, that’s a simple answer! The games I will be playing will mostly be games I have a feeling I would enjoy playing, or the fans want me to play! So far, I have a list of the games I do PLAN to play, as well.[spoilerGames I plan on playing:vq4bg1mm]Dark Souls
League of Legends
Minecraft
Resident Evil 5
Castle Crashers
Fallout: New Vegas
Left 4 Dead 2
Magicka
Portal 2
Team Fortress 2
Super Meat Boy
Dota 2
Skyrim
I wanna Be the Guy
The Binding of Isaac

[/details] Also, if there is anyway you guys think you could help me out, that would also be much appreciated! For example, spreading the word, donating, doing layouts or profile pictures, whatever think is necessary. Now then, so far, I’m still working out a decent stream time, and this has still yet to be decided. Also, more likely than not, I’m not going to be doing this myself, you know! Usually, it will probably be Me and someone who goes by the screen name. He doesn’t play PMU, and I only know him in-real life. Another player will be Gorthac. He also does not play PMU. The final user that will probably help me is Sotyrrocks, and he used to play PMU. So, with all that said, I hope this works, and I can have doing this, along with providing a sense of entertainment for you guys! Remember, any of this is subject to change as well! So, without further ado, here is my twitch.tv channel, and I hope you guys enjoy me! If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions, feel free to ask or tell! [spoilerMy Twitch account.:vq4bg1mm]http://twitch.tv/snugglepantsjr

[/details]

It would be nice of your part if you play pmu too…

Personally, I think the game choice is very nice. ouo But, PMU is more of those . . . grindy games. There’s nothing too interesting watching someone pass through tons of levels of what is, at its core, the same. I guess it wouldn’t hurt to play a little bit, though.

Okay. Very good I’ll watch! Especially League Of Legends, And if you stream on the weekends, ill be glad to duo queue.