Suggestion: New Utillity to The White Flute

It has been almost half a year that we even talked about the White Flute XD

Yeah, White Flute being Honey Gather makes some sense.

Hmm…I should post a response here to let you guys know that I’ve read through it, and I do think there’s some decent ideas here if we ever do decide to give it a function - it’s not really a priority right now though. And I don’t think that every item necessarily needs to have a function (though, it would be nice if they did, for sure).

I particularly liked Deleca’s idea of making it a held item that passively increases the spawn rate. The other stuff about item charges and storing honey uses in the flute just feels…a little bit too extra to me.

Regardless, I think it’s going to remain a collector’s item for now. There’s other stuff that takes priority over this.

2 Likes

This Is true Indeed, there are many Items that don’t already. The White Flute however has an ` at the end of the name which Implies It’s supposed to do something but the effect Isn’t Implemented. To go “sike It Isn’t supposed to do anything actually” would be kinda misleading. I think It’s unfortunate the Item was put In the end box with seemingly little future planning about what It would do and what would happen with the other flutes.

4 Likes