Suggestion to make Gems, Crystals and Globes like canonical games in-game

I’ve looking info around the games related to PMD, and found this:

I think itll be great and nostalgic for those who played PMD original games if is possible to implement it like this.

• Have an NPC that trades Silk + Dust of matching type for a matching type Gem.
  • Make crystals boss drops or in deluxe box chance with a decent chance to be found in high level dungeons.
  • Have other NPC that Trades Silk + Dust + Crystal + Gem (Or just Crystal and Gem) or matching type for exchange a matching type Globe. (Like the picture)

This will not only be challeging! it’ll give more purpose to Dusts and Silks!
And will make even veteran players more active when they need to find or get this.
Adding that, this items are really strong and OP, this needs to require a type of end-game like mechanic.

What do you say? :wink:

Hmm… isn’t they in game already? They are hard to come by tho!

You can get them in end boxes and trade them using event-tokens from events

I invite you to read other topics about this items, actually they need to be quite reworked for not be weekly event exclusive (or moved from there) , and they are op, so, they need a solid idea or suggestion to make this end-game like items be part of the game in dungeons or quest (like Shell Bell, Mystery Part, Tight Belt, etc).

Make them more accessible? Yes indeed that would help, tho I can’t help but be concerned that doing that would further affect the game’s economy, as we saw the case with Sun Ribbons lately

Game economy will always be affected by how available and rare the items are, that’s a fact. Also, sun ribbon were subject of topic earlier to be available more early for riolu’s starters and now are available at Sunrise Temple, but that will go off topic what I’m trying to pull here. Also, you can ask around the game, I’m the one who ignores economy and sell stuff at accesible prices to other players. Depends of ones vision of selling stuff.