Summer tournament fun!

Hello everyone! Myself as well as Dragonslayer1993 have decided to host a summer tournament filled with amazing prize’s and to bring you all summer fun! The decided date for this shall occur on July 27th at 4pm (GMT), We hope you will all have fun! Though before we get down to the rule’s, I must also mention that this tournament will be held in Exbel Arena as a 1 VS 1 tournament and will require you to have a pokemon at Lv 50 to take part.

Rules
-Any useable item is forbidden (for example berries, orbs, or seeds)
-Immobolization moves as well as pokemon abilitys with the same effect are forbidden
-No Area of effect move’s above the range of a 2 tile surroundings are allowed (For example, heatwave is forbidden)
-Healing moves are forbidden
-Move’s that boost your stats are banned
-Using any move that would counter your opponents move and bounce it right back at them such as counter, Mirror Coat and Destiny Bond will result in a disqualification (This goes for any plate useage as well)
-Weather is not allowed as well as the item’s such as Heat rock, Damp rock, Smooth rock and Icy rock
-Any status move’s that would cause any harmful status effects such as thunder wave or poison powder are also banned
-Move’s such as Fly/Dig are not allowed
-Move’s such as protect and detect are also not allowed, this goes for endure and Substitute.
-The Move Present is not allowed
(List may be updated at some point so check for updates!)

Prizes

1ST Place - Tm Earthquake, 10 Heart Scales, Tm Rockslide, Oval Stone, Smooth Rock, Tm Psychic, Spin Bracelet, 100,000 Poke, Plume Fossil

2ND Place - Tm Thunderbolt, 5 Heart Scales, Tm Flamethrower, Tm Ice beam, Magmarizer, Heat Rock, Punch Bracelet, 75,000 Poke, Root Fossil

3RD Place - Tm Energyball, 3 Heart Scales, Tm Shadowball, Tm Substitute, Electrizer, Icy Rock, Kick Bracelet, 50,000 Poke, Claw Fossil

(These rewards are not final as we may add more over the course of time, so keep an eye out for any changes that could grab your attention~)

Signing Up

This is rather simple, just make a post here or if not you can always send myself or Dragonslayer1993 a PM, as it stands at the moment. (Sign ups are closed)

1. ZaratoX
  2. Zappeh
  3. Levy
  4. Foxy1
  5. Drakos
  6. MrD
  7. Atuskia
  8. Trevor
  9. Mad
  10. Scizivire
  11. Kendel
  12. Mico
  13. Dark Zoroark
  14. Cinder
  15. Richard G
  16. Artmax
  17. Charrr
  18. Superswampert45
  19. Lilslayer
  20. Grafines
  21. Trans
  22. Mewcc101
  23. Ribbon
  24. Bestdude
  25. Ionut
  26. Bloodthirst
  27. Orchid
  28. Why3
  29. Starships
  30. Exskitt01
  31. Erlade
  32. Masamune
  33. Cluie
  34. Zefa
  35. Palika
  36. TheDefeater

Reserves.
1.DKR95

Questions?

If you have any questions you wish to ask then please PM either myself or Dragonslayer1993 rather then posting here, Thank you.

We both hope you will find this event fun and that you will all have a wonderful summer~

Well I would like to sign up for the tournament Drake! I can’t wait to partake in another tournament and hopefully do better than I did last time!

Cheers and as a note for everyone: Go out there, have fun, and good luck!

~Zappeh

EDIT: To help with Eastern Standard Time or EST, it will be 1 PM EST. Hopefully this helps anyone in that timezone!

Interesting, I’ll love to participate. Thanks for organizing it.

-Levy.

joining~

Foxy1
And exbel? ehhhh this is gonna require me to train a pokemon that I only used a Tarens Arena

Nice prizes, lol. I’d love to join.

I would like to sign up :D already excited aout this one lol XD

I’ll sign up.

I would love to join :joy:

I’ll join too!

Count me in! Missed the last tournament, so hopefully i can make that up this time :D

Good luck on training everyone! :>:D:

sign me mico and dark up for the tournment

I’ll join

Ribbles wants to join!

Ribbles wants to join!

count me in

I"d like to join please~ Good luck to everyone that has joined! ^.^

Edit: Nevermind, I have school that day, can"t join, sorry ;~; Ok I can join lol

Sounds like fun, thanks for organizing, Drake and dragon! I’d like to sign up! Don’t know if I’ll finish training in time, though…

I suppose I will give this a go!

Lilslayer doesn’t have a forum account and would like to sign up, as would Grafines.

is it one pokemon per player???
i would like to sign up
thanks for this guyssszsz

I think it is one pokemon per player.