Sunwing Academy [RP] [STOPPED]

Serenity watched the boy run off, then shrugged in confusion. She started to wander down the hallway, looking around as she went. She started to think of many different things, such as which Pokemon she would receive, and how Vulpix was doing. She could imagine Vulpix lying under that huge, old apple tree they always went to when they took walks. She hoped she’d obtain a Pokemon as great as Vulpix. She tried to think of all the different Pokemon she had seen near Pallet Town, and other Pokemon she had read about. There were, of course, the Kanto starters, Charmander, Squirtle and Bulbasaur. She also knew of Eevee, Pidgey, Pikachu, and Rattata. There were many other Pokemon besides those, though. Any Pokemon would be great, but she was hoping for something such as an Eevee, Pichu or Azurill. What were the odds of her getting one of those though? Not very likely.

Serenity was so deep in thought that she walked into a wall, and stepped away, looking around to check that nobody had seen her do so. She sighed with relief, then turned around, only to see a place where the hallway split off behind her. She’d wandered around a great deal of the school without even realizing it. She sighed, and took out the map she had of the academy, trying to find out where she was.

“You two get the first move!” Dawn said, pointing at the duo.
“Alright! Mismagius, Magical Leaf!” Mismagius unleashed glowing dark green leaves and sent them flying towards Typhlosion.
“Ugh… are you always this rash?” Leo sighed. “Lemme show you how it’s REALLY done. Staryu! Use Water Gun and Rapid Spin!” Leo cried. Staryu leaped into the air and started to spin and spray out water and it wooshed right to Togekiss and Typhloshion.
“Typhlosion! Use Swift! Togekiss! Use Magical Leaf!” They both release a major blow and knock Staryu out.
“NO STARYU!” Leo cried. He drops his head. Then returns Staryu and gives it to the assistant. Then he turned around to Naomi and smiled. “Good luck on your own!”
“That was sarcastic wasn’t it!” Naomi said puffing her cheeks. Then she heard Mismagius’ voice cry and turned around to see Mismagius was KO’d. Naomi was appalled and inarticulate.

/OOC: Dawn used SUPERHAX! It was super effective! MORRE CLIFFHANGERS <3

“S-sorry!” I said as I rushed away from the boy and girl. I quickly got my glasses, they couldn’t see what was behind… what was behind this pitiful eyes of the netherworld… they just… couldn’t.

I was afraid. My whole life… is a game of “Hide and Seek” and I’m the best hide and seek player around. As I sat there in a bench, Therwae was right beside me “Caaaa~” Therwae said trying to cheer me up “I’m fine.” I said to him, he was attempting a few funny faces, so I tried to smile a bit. I sighed a bit, that clenched my hand “I promised that we would be friends forever…” I said to myself “Ca?” Therwae said as he turned his body upside-down “I just remember that promise I told you…” I looked up to the sky, it was very clear, and it was warm and cozy, I was reminded of the day I first owned Therwae…

I was still a little girl, and Pokemon were barely endangered, and as the Castform flew around the building, there was one of them that couldn’t fly properly. Suddenly, the red liquid in the thermometer went down and a strong gust blew him down to the ocean. I was afraid of that ocean, I once saw a giant monster there, with red eyes, and human hands that would crush me, I took that fear away, and dove down to find him, since that day, we made that promise.

But… if I don’t do my best in this school, that promise would never be kept. I suddenly hear an explosion from a distance, and run towards it, it was dawn, fighting a team, a girl and a boy, both of there Pokemon were down, and I couldn’t stand to see the pain, I then lifted up the glasses on my nose (It was about to fall off :sad: ) and quickly ran in front of the two.

Therwae! Sandstorm!” and Therwae’s eyes started to glow brown, and lifted up a raging sandstorm. a ruckus came inside the fog of war, and while Dawn didn’t expect much, she could see this much due to her Thyplosion’s fire “Togekiss, Aura Sphere!” She screamed, aiming at Therwae, so I quickly reacted “Therwae! Weather Ball!” As the ball absorbed a bit of the sandstorm and shot at the Aura Sphere, the only problem is, they only spun around each other; hitting all the three of us.

Therwae was getting tired, I knew of that, with the sandstorm raging, I only had a few turns and… But I got a bit of courage “Therwae! Stone Edge!” The scientific mutation of Therwae caused a new move to come out of nowhere, and some bits of the dust devil clumped up and hardened, causing sharp-edged swords which hit the two.

Golden stars then came out of nowhere and hit Therwae, we were almost out, so I had to do one more thing, it would hurt Therwae, but I must… “Therwae! OMINOUS WIND!” as the silver wind blew out the sandstorm and finished the two, the two strong gusts then blew out the Stones, which were actually metaloid rocks, a glistening view could have then been seen from the sunlight that shined on the rocks.

Therwae dropped down as I caught him, I looked at the people who stared at me… I knew it, I was truly a monster, I couldn’t hide the fact… that’s why… I never wanted to go to this school… As a tear came out of my eyes, these demonic eyes, I repeatedly said “I’m sorry… I’m sorry…” Dawn then walked up to me “There’s no need to be sorry, it happens in a life of contestant.” I then wept some more “I’m not good at battling, I’m not good at contests, I’m not even good at taking care of my best friend…” More tears came from my eyes as I looked at Therwae…

Why am I so cruel?

OOC: Sad and very long story! Sorry for that! Oh, about Kaila’s “demonic” eyes, that will be explained later in the RP, and to lman, I’m sorry if I ruined the battle :3

OOC POST.
Level: URGENT

I am SO very sorry guys, but I’m going to have to stop this. It’s gotten a little out of hand and a few rules have been broken, but It’s not your fault, I should have made things clearer.

Many apologies but I’ll have to re-start this RP.
Please be sure to read through the first post of the new thread, properly.
I am sorry to have wasted your time, but hopefully we can correct it to make one much easier to follow.

If it is too hard, you can just copy-and-paste your first few posts or so.
Remember, no-one brings their Pokemon with exception of Scales’ Togepi. (Which has been allowed for plot development and such)

PS. I have chosen everyone’s Starter Pokemon and first Temporary Pokemon. You will be given your first Temp Pokemon on your first day for lessons, your Starter Pokemon will be given to you on your third day at the school.
You don’t know about starter Pokemon, but know about temporary Pokemon, it was in the letter you received.

PPS.I will work on the new topic right away.