Sunwing Academy [RP] [STOPPED]

Plot
Ever since the new system was implemented, it has become harder and harder for people to become Pokemon Trainers. At first they were given the Pokemon Trainer"s license after reaching or exceeding a certain age limit, but because of poachers, poor trainers and evil corporations, security had to be raised.

Instead of having the simple age limit to allow a person to become a Trainer, they now have to take a test to earn it. Unfortunately this means that some would never get the chance to start their own journey on the route to be a Pokemon master or co-coordinator. However, this does not stop you from keeping Pokemon as pets or friends, but it does place a limit on what those pets and friends are allowed to do. Those who were already trainers however, would have to take the test, but it would be easier for them as they had obviously been trainers for some time already and shared experiences with their Pokemon.

As difficult as the test may be, there were always schools that could help you. Sunwing Academy was never that popular a school, not until it"s rebuild after the incident with Moltres 3 years ago.

You took a test to try and earn your right as a trainer, but unfortunately you couldn"t pass. You are one of the few lucky enough to receive an invitation to a school seeing as most have run out of spaces or are not as good as they have to be.

Whatever your reasons for attending, you pick up a pen and fill out the form.

Rules
-All PMU rules apply.
-At least 3 sentences per post please.
-No OOC only posts. You can always use the Sign Up thread for this if you need too.
-No Mary-Sues/Gary-Oaks. This means no “perfect” characters. Everyone has negatives, just as they have positives.
-Do not Godmod. Be fair, you can"t win every battle, or dodge every attack. You win some, you lose some.
-Keep relationships at PG13 at most.
-Please use proper grammar, this means no text talk. Spell check is rather useful.

[spoilerSchool Timetable:1tf2szq2]Mon, Wed, Fri

8:20 - 8:45: Registration

8:50 - 9: 40: Elemental Class
-Teaches about different Pokemon Types-
Teacher: -Will be announced/See Chart-

9:45 - 10:45: Health Class
-Teaches how to treat wounds and look after your Pokemon-
Teacher: Nurse Joy

10:45 - 10:55 Break

11:00 - 12:00: Co-ordinator Class
-Teaches the aesthetics of battling by teaching the pupils about Pokemon contests.-
Teacher: Wallace/Dawn

12:05 - 13:05: Battle Class
-Teaches the Pupils strategies and tricks which could help them in battle, ties in with Elemental Classes-
Teacher: Clair/Blue

13:05 - 13. 55: Lunch

14:00 - 15:00: Survival Class
-Teaches how to survive in the wilderness, how to cope if lost/separated and how to cook.-
Teacher: Brock/Cilan

15:00 - 15:30 - 16:00: Detention

Tues, Thurs
8:20 - 8:45: Registration

8:50 - 9: 40: Breeding Class
-Teaches about the different species and egg groups of Pokemon-
Teacher: Brock

9:45 - 10:45: Elemental Class

10:45 - 10:55 Break

11:00 - 12:00: Item Class
-Teaches about all the different items and their uses.
Teacher: Nurse Joy

12:05 - 13:05: Elemental Class 2

13:05 - 13. 55: Lunch

14:00 - 15:00: Survival Class
-Teaches how to survive in the wilderness, how to cope if lost/separated and how to cook.-
Teacher: Cilan/Brock

15:00 - 15:30 - 16:00: Detention

[/details]
[spoilerElemental Classes:1tf2szq2]Normal: Norman/Lenora
Fire: Blaine/Flannery
Fighting: Brawly/Maylene
Water: Wallace/Juan/Misty
Flying: Falkner/Winona
Grass: Gardenia/Erika
Poison: Janine/Roxie
Electric: Volkner/Elesa
Ground: Clay/Bertha
Psychic: Lucian/Sabrina
Rock: Roark/Roxanne
Ice: Pryce/Candice
Bug: Bugsy/Aaron
Dragon: Clair/Drayden
Ghost: Morty/Shauntal
Dark: Sidney/Grimsley
Steel: Jasmine/Byron

[/details]
[spoilerDorm Arrangements:1tf2szq2]Entei Dorm
Sapphy128 - Maria Wickers
- Terry Smith
maraia- Tyson Roy Melerno
lman5000 - Leonardo Quinn Terracion
- Naomi Wilder
[hr][/hr]
Suicune Dorm
LinkedDreams - Attacus H. Atlas
lman5000 - Thera Lynn Marigold
Sevipermecrazy - Myles Selym
Sapphy128 - Alice Stanford
Agunimon - Vincent Benedict Walker
EchoWish - Serenity Tsuki
[hr][/hr]
Raikou Dorm
Maxima_LeShedded - Kaila Humus
lman5000 - Isaac Hunter Richfield
Sapphy128 - Emily Rose
ScalestheLugia - Cain
-Arthur Redgrave
Luli - Siberia Withers

[/details]
[spoilerSchool Floor Plan:1tf2szq2]http://sapphire-bahamut.deviantart.com/#/d5hy32c

[/details]

OOC// Not RPed in a while…yeah.
It took what seemed like an eternity, but the ferry finally stopped of the docks of a bustling city, growing bigger and bigger every day.
Terry stepped off the boat and felt his body swaying uncontrollably to the imaginary tides.
He bent over slightly, pushing on his knees. He felt ill, the same ill he felt this morning when he rushed up too quickly.
He felt someone bump into him and almost knock him over, but it hadn’t moved. Someone was leaning on his back.
Terry looked back slightly to see a boy with a curious grin on his face.
“Y’allright bud? Ya gonna be sick?”

Terry tried to reply, but he stopped, feeling like he’d throw up once he tried.
Arthur giggled slightly and hopped off. “Seeya at the school kiddo!” He laughed.
Terry sighed and straightened up slowly, the boat ride with that boy was a nightmare. He kept making jokes about how ill he looked, and he kept calling him that annoying nickname, ‘Teddy’.
‘Hey, Teddy, you look terrible, that and you look ill! Hahaha!’ Terry frowned and took a few deep breaths when he got pushed by someone again.

“Oh, sorry.” Terry whispered, the girl just kept walking, rather quickly in fact.
I wonder why she’s in such a rush. Oh well, we have half an hour before we’re meant to be there, maybe I should have a look around?
Terry took one step then took in another thought.
Just how far is this school? What if it takes the whole half hour to get there? Terry groaned slightly then looked down the path some other trainers had sped down. He walked closer to the gate then saw beyond the trees which filled the curve in the road, was the school. It was a 10 minute stroll if anything.
Terry smiled and decided to have a quick look around the town. It was busy, but few of the shops were open. A shopping mall was closed for these hours, seeing as it was a Sunday.

He heard bells, church bells. Terry wasn’t religious and wondered how many people were, he wouldn’t want to accidentally offend anyone.
He checked his watch.
“10 past 6, man it’s getting late fast.”
Terry decided to make his way to the school slowly. No in point rushing when you’re not late.

\\OoC: Wee! I am doing this on my Ipod.

“Mmm?” Leo slowly opens his eyes to look at his clock. “Err 3:17…” Leo gives a loud sigh. “I’m not suppose to be up until 5:15.”
“Vee?” A soft cry emits from the darkness on the other side of the bed.
“Oh, sorry Eevee, did I wake you?” Leo reaches over and pets his Eevee’s head.
"Eee…“The sleepy Eevee replied groggily putting its head back down and goes back to sleep.
Leo snickered. “Well I won’t be able to get back to sleep…” Leo thought as he throws his legs off the bed a slips into his slippers. He gets clothes from his dresser and goes to take a shower. After his shower he sees his little brother’s door open. “Danny?” Leo whispered down the hall. Leo notices a light emitting from the kitchen. Leo quietly went down the stairs and there Danny was making a PB&J “Danny, what are you doing?” Leo asked sharply.
“I-I was hungwy Big Bro!” Danny replied innocently.
“Didn’t you eat enough for dinner?”
“Nowpe” Danny said cocking his head. Leo let out a sigh. “Leo can you turn on the funnies?” Danny asked. Obviously he meant cartoons. Leo looked at the clock. It was 4:12.
“Sure, cartoons should be on by now.” Leo grabs the remote and turns it on. Pokepals was on. A show were actors voiced Pokemon and had them help each other out.
“I’m gonna to go pack OK?” Leo asked his brother who was engrossed by the show. “Get me of you need anything.”
Danny was still paying no attention. Well he has to leave to pick up Thera soon. Leo hurries up the stairs and makes sure he has everything he needs for the year. He looks at the clock. 4:45. Leo has his backpack with the newest editions of Contest Monthly and Pokemon Monthly and some water and smaller things like blankets and a little reading light. His parents and sister finally woke up and his mother and Katrina quickly prepared a nice breakfast.
After they were done, it was time to go. At the door, they all stood.
“Make me proud little bro!” Katrina said as she hugged him.
“Ohh… Make us proud.” His mother said choking back tears.
His dad remained silent, only extending his arm. Leo shakes his hand.
“Gewd luck Big Bro!” Danny said gleefully. “I get your room when you’re gone right?”
Leo picks up his little brother. “Of course you can! Just make sure Eevee gets to be in there too!”
“Yaaay!”
Leo puts him down. “Alright, I guess I’ll see you later.” Leo walks away from his house “Bye!” Leo yelled back. They did the same.
[hr][/hr]
Thera who’s standing by her door is saying goodbye to her family when Leo arrives. “Oh, Leo perfect timing.” Thera sounds like she was crying.
“I guess you kids should be off.” Thera’s mother said sobbing.
“Wait I got something for you!” Leo gives Thera’s mom a PokeGear. “My mom told be to give you this so you can stay in touch with Thera.”
“T-thank you!” Thera’s mother accpeted the gift. " Now you two take care!” She smiles.
“Bye!” Thera and Leo said while heading off to the harbor…

OOC: FINALLY, AFTER SO MANY AGES!

I wake up, but I try to fall asleep once again, of course, it was only three hours before the boat left. When I opened my eyes: There was 45 minutes late. I quickly grabbed my glasses “Kaila, at least eat some Lansat berries on the way out!” I quickly slid my foot and got a few then stuffed them in my mouth. I don’t usually eat like this, but I was late. I spat out the seeds when I got outside. Arceus, I hated this things, they’re so sour. At the dock I was rushing, and the boat was leaving, I did something no girl would do: I jumped over the safety line and tried to latch to the boat, I was only a few inches away, but I fell. “First day of school, and I’m already gonna die…” I said as something squishy was under me, oh thank Arceus, it was Therwae who was floating “Gee, thanks.” I said as we drifted afloat the boat. When we finally reached there people were staring at us, I hate it when you just go somewhere new, and people look at you like you were one of the beasts.

Therwae left off as I ran through the crowds of people looking at me, I was so embarrassed. Going through the hallways, I was hiding my face, I covered it in embarrassment, so this is school huh?

OOC2: Darn it! I couldn’t think much of a good story…

OOC3: Oh, so you’re wondering where the dock is in Fortree City? Remember that only place in the Pokemon world with Feebas (Hoenn)? Yeah, that’s where it is.

Ooc// on my phone, ugh.
Alice stood outside the school, her eyes fixed firm on the person standing before the group. She was shocked at how few people there were. The school itself wasn’t that big. It was a cosy little private school who thoroughly encouraged teamwork and friendships among the students, hence the low student count.
The person greeting them was a young girl, an apprentice of nurse joy who was trying to become a doctor for humans, but had to learn with Pokemon first.
“Hi, my name is Alyssa, I’ll be showing you around.”
“Are there anymore people coming?” Terry asked.
“Well, there should be, there are others who can show,them around after, providing they all arrive today there should be no problem.” Alyssa’s smile was warm and soft but there was an odd air about her, thick and heavy. Despite her kindness she was a very serious person.

The boat sways slowly. It was a peaceful day. Leo looks overs to Thera whose knees are knocking rapidly. “What’s wrong?” Leo asked concerned.
“I’m s-s-scared” Thera said in a shaky voice.
“There’s nothing to be afraid of.” Leo replied reassuring Thera of her safety.
“But if we end up like S.S. Anne, what about my sister and mother? What would happ-” Leo without hesitation embraced Thera, then kissed her forehead.
“Everything will be fine.” Leo whispered caressing her hair. “We’ll be fine.” Leo for the whole boat ride held her. It wasn’t a very long one just 20 minutes. When the boat stopped everyone got off and a blue hair girl with green eyes popped up in front of them.
“Hey are you two a couple?” She asked.
“Uh… Who are you?” Leo asked not looking amused.
“The name’s Naomi Wilder!” She says rather arrogantly.
“Err… why are you talking to us?” Leo asked questionably.
“I saw you had a Contest Monthly and I wanted to know if you’re a co-coordinator.”
“Ya, I am… Now, you mind moving?” Leo asked rather harshly.
'Why? Are you two gonna kiss?" She replied tauntingly.
“Just… please move.” Thera finally peeped in.
“Oh well, I guess I’m gonna see you two on campus. Bye~” She speed walks to the crowd which was building at the doors.
Leo looks at Thera. “You look pale are you are alright?”
“Just a bit sick.” Thera replied in a raspy voice. Leo takes out some water and gives her a bottle.
“Here.” He gives it to her. She takes a big gulp. Soon color returns to her skin. Thera let a smile and they headed to the academy.
While walking towards campus, Leo recognized someone. She seems famous, he then saw the Piplup and it clicked. “It’s Dawn!” Leo whsipered excitingly to Thera.
“Oh wow, this school must be really famous for Dawn to be here.” Thera replied. Then out of the blue a lot of kids started to yell out Dawn’s name.
“OHMEGOSH! IT’S DAWN!” “OHMAIARCEUS DAAAWN” Everyone went crazy when Wallace walked up. Leo kept his excitement inside and tried to act mature about it. Dawn got up in front and greeted everyone.

I was crying a bit too much as I sat there, but the boat was fast, in a few minutes we were dropped off. The first thing I spied as I got out was a riot, I’m not sure what they were cheering about, but could they give space?

Unluckily, no…

“Excuse- AH!”, “Please, do- AH!” That were the repeated sounds I said going through the riot, and after that, a beautiful lady stood there: Dawn. But of course, I just ran away, what good was I as a coordinator? I remembered my failing remark from the exam… what was the only thing I could do… but fail? I clenched my fist. I shouldn’t think of that right now…

Going through the soft, short grass which reflected the rays of the sun, seeming like an ocean, I smiled a bit. This school really wasn’t much too talk about, there were so little people, I wasn’t sure if anyone was really here. That weren’t the only things, the colossal trees reminded me so much of home, I could be anyone I’d enjoy to be, I was so carefree. Like a Spinda, I wandered off the place, it didn’t remind me much of home: true that, but it was enough to make me feel welcome no matter where I was. Holding back my fear of being with other people, I walked through the short grass (Actually, it was like that short grass was the only thing I could see here.) and the corridors. I then remembered the fact that if I am to confident, I might fail again… and Therwae… I couldn’t stop crying…

I lost all my fears… Until my glasses fell, and when I looked up gulp

Perhaps, I spoke too soon…

When I looked up, it was a boy, brown hair, and quite short, while there was a girl on her right. I was stuffed up inside, I didn’t know what to do…

OOC: The boy is Terry, and the girl is Alyssa :3

OoC: I’m going to use a first-person perspective. Sorry if it’s unusual.

I walked around the outside of the school, bored out of my mind. No surprise there. I wanted to make this more entertaining, but there was hardly anyone around…then, I saw a figure in a black cloak. He/she motioned towards the inside of the building for whatever reason. Maybe he/she was trying to hint that it was time for me to get my starter.

The figure must have read my mind, because next thing I knew, he/she was nodding.

Score! It was about time I got my first Pokemon, and I didn’t want to miss out first chance.

OoC 2: RAEG THIS IS SO SHORT RARGHHHH-/shotdead

The splashing waves, the rocking of the boat, the sweet, salty sea air. It all made Vincent Walker sick.

“Ugh,” he groaned tiredly as the ferry rode up and down the teal blue waves.

Others were eagerly chatting on the deck, looking for the first glimpse of their new future. They seemed fine, and Vin envied them for that.

“Why am I the only one getting seasick? Oh well, I guess it’s a price I have to pay,” he mumbled.

Wingulls flew above, riding on the strong air currents, their wings fully stretched out to their finest form. In the distance, a Wailord sprayed a fountain of sea water using its powerful spout. The mainland seemed so far away now, it was only a small dot in the far distance. He had left his past, and his friends behind. Frowning, he opened to look at the picture he carried, hidden away from view in his necklace.

Alice. Alice J. Harding. She was a sweet girl, and easy to relate to. Only if she could have come, but fate didn’t allow the two to be together, until one of them stepped up. Vincent planned to do just that. The school, Sunwing Academy, brought him the right medium to build his dreams on, but he hoped. He hoped that everything would go right.

Opening his eyes, he turned to look at the commotion at the front of the ship. Someone bumped into him as they ran towards the prow.

“Oi- Nevermind,” Vincent turned his attention towards the sight that lay ahead of them. “Woah, so that’s where I’m going?”

The land was crowded with buildings, and a sharp looking pier. It was not too different from Lilycove in terms of the landscape. There were people, and there was water. Simple enough. Hopefully, he could get used to the city as soon as possible. Vincent grinned at the thought of new, exciting things to sketch out and draw. It was always a fresh new experience to travel to a foreign or faraway city, and capture its culture and majesty in all its true glory. Thereafter, it would be forever engraved or painted on a piece of paper or canvas.

The ferry finally stopped, and wannabe trainers poured out. Vincent took his time to embrace this new city, and finally decided to leave after most had gone off.

“Oh god,” he groaned as he dizzily walked down the steps.

Reaching for the nearest column or sturdy object, Vincent sighed as he leaned onto it. The world was spinning and it felt like his stomach was too.

“I’ll never get used to the water.”

The beat of the music was nothing new to Myles, as he had heard this song at least a hundred times. His hands shoved comfortably in the pockets of his hoodie, he leaned back against the Ferry’s railing, looking towards the sky and admiring the Wingull flying above him.
He shut his eyes, imagining the image of the Wingull to stay in his mind, he opened his eyes, reaching into a bag and pulling out a black sketchbook. Reaching into his pants pocket, he pulled out a pencil, closing his eyes, he got a good idea of what he was going to sketch, he opened his eyes, bringing the sharp, grey tip to the paper, he began sketching, smiling to himself.

I waltzed in through the front doors of the academy, surprised that no one was inside from the looks of things. I called for someone, anyone, anyone at all. I wanted this Pokemon more than anything else, and I wouldn’t let the chance slip through my fingers.

Then I saw the head honcho of the academy.

Right, dead-on bull’s-eye.

I approached, hoping to receive my first ever Pokemon.

Serenity was sleeping quietly in bed, the first ferry was going to be leaving in about twenty minutes. Serenity’s Vulpix was lying beside her, and one of it’s six tails brushed against her face. “H-Huh…?” Serenity muttered, slowly sitting up and rubbing her eyes. She slowly turned to look out her digital clock… and let out a screech. Her Vulpix jumped up as if it was a scared cat, and burst out of her room. Ty slowly walked in, his eyes still drowsy. “Erf…Serenity. What’s you problem? You started screaming, then Vulpix came into my room and ran into me,” he moaned. “Shush!” she cried, throwing a pillow at him. She wasn’t very eager to admit she should have woken up an hour ago. “Get out, please… I have to change,” she said, trying to calm herself down. “Okay,” Ty muttered, closing the door and walking back down the hallway to his room. Serenity quickly changed and brushed her teeth, packed, but honestly forgot to brush her hair. She then ran down the hall, tripped while going down the stairs, then slid into the kitchen. She didn’t notice, but Ty was muttering angrily to himself about how it was impossible to get any sleep while living with her. She quickly ate a breakfast of toast and grape jelly and gave Vulpix some pokefood. Just as she was leaving, with Vulpix beside her, she yelled a goodbye to Ty. She was still unaware of how ridiculously frizzy her hair looked. He simply moaned and covered his head with a pillow.

Serenity started to speed walk down the path towards the ferry he was to get on, Vulpix was trying to keep up with her. Serenity was sort of irritated that her parents hadn’t been up for her to say farewell, and how they hadn’t gotten up when she had screamed. It was just a passing thought, though, and they were soon nearing the docks. Just as Serenity took a step onto the wood of the dock, the ferry slowly started to leave. “Wait! No! Waaaait!” Serenity cried, running towards the ferry, but by the time she had reached the edge of the dock… the ferry was gone. She sighed. “Oh well, atleast we get to have a long goodbye!” Serenity said, smiling at Vulpix. She ran her fingers through her hair, only to find knots in it. She started to dig through her bag, and after about ten minutes she found her brush and brushed out her hair. She was then forced to get everything back in, which took about five more minutes. “Uh… anyway,” she muttered, trying to act as if she hadn’t just wasted fifteen minutes, “I made you a yesterday! It’s a goodbye gift, until I come back as a trainer,” She got the poffin out of her bag, and gave it to Vulpix.

Vulpix found herself barely able to stomach the poffin. It was terrible, no… worse than terrible. It was absolutely, positively disgusting. Cooking obviously wasn’t one Serenity’s best abilities. Perhaps that was what caused the Charmander incident, as Vulpix called it. Vulpix tried to hide her dismay, and smiled brightly at Serenity. “Yay! You like it!” her friend cried. “Don’t worry! I’ll make you plenty of poffins the minute I get back!” “Piiiiiix…” Vulpix replied, less than joyful. After waiting a while of waiting with her friend Serenity, the second ferry finally appeared. Serenity gave her a finally pet behind the ears before getting getting on the ferry. Vulpix watched as Serenity leaned over the railing to wave her a goodbye. Vulpix watched in terror as Serenity almost fell over the railing, but then sighed with relief when she was pulled back over the railing and onto the boat safely. After the boat disappeared into the distance, Vulpix continued on her way home, singing one of Serenity’s favorite songs in her native Pokemon language.

(OOC: Sorry! Super long post! Don’t worry, the ones after this will be way shorter. xD)

" Hey, what’s wrong, Togepi? " He asked worriedly.

Cain had woke up several hours before departure, his Togepi stumbling around endlessly, and occasionally hobbled into a cool corner and went into it’s shell, Cain walking up to it, and asking that question.

" Priii… " It sounded very ill, and he felt the top of it’s head. It had a burning sensation, which he instantly identified it as a fever, and it also had cold rushes and other sickly feelings to it.

" I’ll take you to the Pokemon Center, just wait. " He muttered soothingly to it, as he wrapped it in his arms, and he stood up. He then ran outside, the wild pokemon watching as he sprinted quickly past. Soon, they were in the Pokemon Center, the Nurse was checking over the Togepi. He received it back momentarily, the Nurse telling him it was having seperation sickness from him leaving, and he should feed this medicine to it daily.

" Well, I’m not skipping out on this chance to go get my trainer license, so can I bring him with me? " Cain replied quickly, honestly not caring on her answer.

" If you really want to, you should. " She replied.

He ran out happily, and grabbed his bag from his house after sprinting back to it, as the wild pokemon greeted him. He put the medicine into it, and grabbed a blanket he used everyday in the abandoned shack. He ran out again, some of the wild pokemon coming after him to say goodbye when he departed to the Sunwing Academy.

After 20 minutes, he reached Virbank City, where he raced past the poison gym, and to the dock. Several wild pokemon were still following him, including a Azumarill, Mareep, and several Patrat from Floccesy Ranch. Togepi was asleep in his arms, and he got onto the boat, which wasn’t departing for another half a hour, so he sat down, and put Togepi on his lap. He reached into his bag, and pulled out the blanket he uses for him and his Togepi companion, then wrapped it around the sickly Pokemon.

Soon, it left, and he sat around the middle of the boat, not a very big fan of water. There was few others, some of them elders, other students, around 2 others, which he kept his Togepi hidden from, and normal adults.

It arrived at Sunwing Academy around 1 hour later, and he walked off, seeing a giant group of people. The other two students saw who they were gathering about, and they yelled in surprise. " OH MY GOSH, IT’S DAWN! " They ran into the group quickly.

Cain ran through the group, absolutely hating the huge masses of people that gather here and there. He pushed aside some stubborn fans who wouldn’t move, and finally got out. He realized his Togepi was still in his arms, and he quickly put it into his bag, so it wouldn’t be detected by the staff, and taken away.

His face was now completely straight, he didn’t want people to know he was hiding a secret from everyone, as he walked towards the doors of the academy.

OOC: LONGER THEN EXPECTED.

Serenity sighed as the ferry reached shore. She got off the boat and started to walk towards the Academy. She watched as a group a of people gathered around someone. She waited until the group had moved enough for her to see who this someone was. She was flooded with surprise when he identified this person as the famous Dawn. Serenity waited until there was an opening in the group of fans, then quickly walked inside of the Academy.

She was walking so quickly through the group that she didn’t notice the boy in a Togepi-like outfit until the last second, and by then it was too late. She slammed straight into him in the middle of the hallway. Serenity was dazed for a second. She finally rose to her feet. “Sorry!” She had an embarrassed smile on her face. “Are you alright?”

Cain was looking around the hallway, admiring the inside. He wasn’t hard to impress, he’s been alone in a shack around a ranch for several years of his life. As he was walking down the hallway, a girl slammed into him. He fell onto the floor, face-flooring with a loud thump.

" Togeprii… " A sickly noise came from the backpack, as it moved around, and there was another noise like that coming from inside it again.

Cain got up quickly, angry from her slamming and hurting his Togepi. " Watch where you’re going! " He almost yelled, but suppressed it to a quiet mutter. The bag was slightly open, and a Togepi’s head popped out slightly. He didn’t notice it until it made another sound of illness.

" Excuse me. " He said swiftly, then ran into the boy’s bathroom. He went into a stall, and took out the Togepi, which still seemed sick as ever and woken up from it’s peaceful sleep. He hugged it, and then put it back into the bag, still wrapped in the blanket.

After it fell asleep, he came back out, with a slightly annoyed glance at the girl that slammed into him.

Serenity didn’t want to make a bad first impression with any of the students, but her curiosity got the best of her. She knew very well most people shouldn’t have starters this early, so she assumed he must have snuck it in. She’d also never seen a Pokemon like it before, so it must be rare. “What was that!?” She asked, very excited now. “I’ve never seen a Pokemon like that. Is it rare? Any why’d you bring it?” She was throwing questions every which way.

OoC: If you haven’t noticed, every time the speaker changes, I drop a line.

As Dawn was showing everyone around, Leo couldn’t help but think about his Eevee at home. But he’s in a school far from home. “Alright everyone this is the battle area. This is where you will do most of your battles.” Dawn said gleefully
“What about Pokemon” a boy’s voice call through the crowd.
“No need to worry! We have lots of Pokemon for you guys to use!”
“Can you show us a battle?” A familiar voice calls over the crowd. Naomi slowly walked to the front of the crowd.
“Hm? What might be your name?” Dawn asked looking down at Naomi.
“Naomi Wilder! And I want to be a Top Co-coordinator!”
“So it’s a battle you want huh?” Dawn asked.
“Yup! That’s right!” Naomi replied not fearful at all.
“Naomi!” Leo cried out. “You’ll get killed” He whispered.
“How about both of you go against me?” Dawn said, obviously she had heard what Leo said.
“Deal!” Naomi cried and Leo looks shocked at her. “Me and Leo here got this! RIGHT Leo” Leo knew this is a chance of a lifetime.
'Right!" Leo said determined to win.
“Alright everyone!” These two are going to give a show! They all headed into the battle room. Leo, Naomi, and Dawn all stood on the field. The rest standing around. Some staff appear in the room with trays of Pokemon. “Choose whatever ones you like.” Leo and Naomi both pick a Poke Ball, placed it in the capsule and place a Seal on it.
“Ready!” They say simultaneously.
“Alright.” Dawn walks to her side and her face turns serious. “Typhloshin, Togekiss! Spotlight!” Dawn releases her Poke Balls from her hands. Typholsion and Togekiss come out in Stars and Hearts. Leo and Naomi gasp in horror.
“I-i-it’s the combo that won her her first Festival!” Naomi gasped in horror again. Leo just stood there silent. “Leo!” Naomi shouts and Leo breaks out of his trance.
“Huh?!” Leo said still in a daze. “Lets do this.” He exclaimed snapping out of his daze.
“Yea.” Naomi nodded.
“Go! Staryu!” Leo releases his ball and out came a Yellow Star.
“Hyah!” The Staryu cried.
“Go! Mismagius!” Naomi flings her ball upward releasing a ominous purple haze.
“Mis… MAGIUS!” The haze cleared out.
“Lets go!” They all shrieked

OoC: Cliffhangers FTW :'D I feel like an Anime maker XD
OoC(Edit): So many errors DX

OOC: No, no, that’s actually fine, that’s good to do in RP’s.

I was running towards the ferry, I wasn’t so late, but a zesty beat was going through my mind but I couldn’t help but run too fast. “Pa-RUUUUU!” My Wurmple screamed as he noticed the police chasing us

Go ahead and make me insane,
I’ll run like the wind and then you’ll suffer pain,
You should have thought better than that:
Messing with a crazy patched-up Matryoshka!

I screamed out the song that was going out of my head as Wurmple spat silk and I manipulated the web to make a type of bridge, I then grabbed a bit of silk and threw it like a javelin to the guards feet. I then ran on the bridge on to the boat, as Wurmple retrieved the rest of the web, a bit of water then came out of his nose “That was Siphoned silk, wasn’t it?” Wurmple nodded as he sucked back in the contents of his runny nose.

Everyone looked at me as I had that weird entrance on the boat, “H-hey!” I said in a positive manner and ran past the gates when I passed every possible human being my frown came back “I told you it was a bad idea!” The other me said as I just shrugged “Well, at least were here, and we can finally keep Wurmple after this!” I said as I raised Wurmple high into the air, Wurmple was in joy “Pa-RUUU!” He shouted out as I smiled.

I just took seven steps and the boat was already done with it’s travel, was the travel in that short time?! I couldn’t even have enough fun…

As I departed down to the ground I stretched “Well, here we go!” As a strong, refreshing wind blew my hood off “What a good Celebi day, wouldn’t you agree?” She just had that same smug look on her face “I’m just glad I got out before I got sea-sick.” Looks like that she obtained my ability of sea-sickness, it seems. I walked towards the campus, trying to avoid too much attention. This place was full of grass, unlike most places these days, it was a wonderful thing, I wonder what type of adventures await me here…

OOC 2: Note, that I am the cousin of Effusus/Maxima. We have agreed that we can use each others characters in the story
OOC 3: Celebi days is Pokemon Slang for Mayfly days, meaning Summer time (I would have summed it up, but it was just so awesome to use Celebi days, right :3)

As Myles finished sketching his art piece, the ferry pulled into the docks of the academy, shaking his head, he unplugged his ear phones and put his sketchbook back in his bag. Walking with the other “late” students to the front of the door, he noticed a few quirky people.
His shoulder ached from carrying around his duffle bag, which had most of his art equipment and a few clothes, he piled on in with everyone into the front area, making his way into the nearest corner to lurk in the shadows. Myles did wonder to himself what Pokemon he would receive to start him off, he hoped it would be a Yamask, or even a Scraggy. He didn’t care, as long as he could become one with it.
Flipping out his sketchbook once more, he began to sketch the possible Pokemon that he could have.

Cain was being bothered by the annoying girl. How wonderful. " Leave me alone! Mind your own business! " He muttered at her, being at the breach of anger. He knew the girl wouldn’t leave him alone after that, so he began running away from her, pulling the bag into his arms so it would not bounce around with Togepi inside it.

After a while of running, he sighed, exasperated, and put the backpack on his back again, and hopefully thought that she was gone by now. " Curious people bug me too much… " He murmured to himself, as he continued walking down the hallway.

( OOC: Short post, sorry. :c )