Super Mystery Dungeon

Hello! Here we can talk about and make predictions for the new upcoming Mystery Dungeon game, Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon! Feel free to stop by and chat and stuff about your thoughts and predictions and expectations on this cool-looking, upcoming game! :joy: :heart: :D

For SPMD, lots of shinies, which would have more an effect on such game.

And obviously, my favourite dungeon.

Destiny Tower.

Yeah, who wouldn’t love some shinies? lol.

All i hope is Noctowl is available. ._.

Mega Evolution, maybe? Not that I’ve ever experienced it myself though because I still don’t have a 3DS ;;
And I’ve probably heard, Personality Tests are returning? I’m looking forward to it! (That is, if I can get a copy of the game xDx;)

There"s a new PMD coming out and I somehow didn"t know until now? x.x
Well I certainly hope I can get a new 3DS by then, my monster of one won"t last long. I"ll give it one more year…

Anyway, I hope they add shinies and MORE pokemon. The last game didn"t have much of a selection. :":
And then there was the thing where you couldn"t recruit main/big/whatever legendaries, which disappointed me. Was still fun to fight them though! Especially the shiny ones so I could torture myself.

I"d also love to see how they"d work mega evolutions into the game if they"re going to go down that path. It would make the game more interesting if some dungeon bosses could mega evolve instead of using legendaries most of the time like the older games. And then, there"s the whole thing where you would probably have to go find the stones as if they were treasure, giving you (hopefully) something to do after you beat the main story, and maybe even a side story.

I"ve said a lot here. At least I didn"t build a brick wall for those who would read this. X3

-moved this post to this section of forums as it fits here.-
I am just as excited! Like those who have posted, I also lack a 3DS. However, I am still excited nonetheless. The additions to the game can be great inspiration for the staff team at hand. For example, we may have a base idea on how to incorporate mega evolution (if included).

In addition, the dungeons are usually quite creative and this allows further inspiration for us!! Furthermore, the sprites are always so beautiful. I cannot wait to -hopefully- see Whimsicott!!!

Don’t worry about Noctowl. According to Nintendo Super Mystery Dungeon will have all 700+ pokemon to befriend.
wait…‘all 700+’…??
then that means…
ARCEUS WILL BE OBTAINABLE!!

There was a rumor going around that the world map was connected to Sky and Blue/Reds Map so there might be possible travel to previous locations in the franchise?

Though, the region of PMD T/D/S was similar in shape to the region of PMD Red and Blue and nothing came out of that.

Anyway, with more information being available, I’m excited to hear that Mega Evolution is in the game, I wonder how it’ll work. 0: I’m thinking of just choosing Fennekin as my hero with Froakie as the partner.

I believe the game came out in Japan already. I’m so iffy on the team I want! There’s so many starters and I love them all. >w<

I’m thinking Mega Venusaur and Mega Charizard, but I don’t know how Mega Venusaur will look in the games yet. I also prefer a Pokémon more girly for me such as Fennekin, Snivy, or maybe Pikachu. Decisions, decisions. ^^’

I was joking with my friend that I’d learn Japanese and buy an import copy just to play it xD
I hope it’s got a similar feel to the explorer games, those were my favourites.

I heard that it’s going to be harder than the older games, which sounds like a fun challenge! I’m wondering whether we’re gonna be able to nickname recruited Pokemon.

Ah yeah, this game is going to be a lot of fun. And I honestly have no idea if you can name your recruited Pokemon.

I’ve heard that you’ll be able to visit the old continents in Super Mystery Dungeon (PMD1/2 areas) and that there will be re-made versions of dungeons from the older games. I’ve listened to the soundtrack on YouTube as well and it sounds pretty fascinating.

Hoping for there to be shiny Pokemon too.

I’d love to go back and be able to play those dungeons. <3