Swift

Well, I was looking at something someone sent me and in the animé, and in the the trainer games, Swift looks like a LoS move:
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Swift

So I was thinking that swift could be made like a 5/6 tile LoS move? Just seems to fit with the pattern more.

Actually, I agree, in my opinion not many Pokemon get Swift and it’s in general useless how it is now, I could vote for that. Besides, in the games Swift is also a ranged attack and the show as well, it makes sense.

I know this topic is rather old, but I think that Swift needs to be changed again…especially after it became a “spread out” attack in Gen 6 for dealing with Hordes.
But from the attack styles I’ve seen in PMU…this kind of attack doesn’t even seem to fit the current type of attacks we have now.
It wouldn’t be line of sight (LoS) it would be something more like…a scatter attack but has a LoS affect in more than one direction.
I’m not sure what kind of name it would have though for the style of attack.

Alright, this topic is a bit too old to be revived, yes?

If the developers find it appropriate, they will make changes to the move. The possibility of it seems narrow, keeping in mind how long ago this move buff was requested. Anyway, thanks for sharing your thoughts with us! I will now be locking this. :la:

-Locked-

Unlocked.
It’s supposed to be one thread per move.
The discussion is permitted to be bumped in the move forums intentionally.