Taking requests! [5/5]

Hi all! I’m taking free request to draw and paint your favorite Pokémon C:

If you want to see my art style, you can check my DA or Art thread. I will start a moving next Monday and I won’t have an Internet connection for a while, but I want to be occupied in my free time, so I will draw these requests and post them whenever I get the chance to do so.

Thanks for reading!

I hope the move goes well! And why not Quilava? They’re cute as heckie. X3

I’d love it if you could draw a Scizor (preferrably an action shot but any pose is fine, really!). I really love your style and the way you shade. Good luck!

Hiya Coki! Mind drawing a chatot? :'D If you want, feel free to message me so we can make an art trade if you’d like~

Thank you Tacti, it will. The only annoying thing is it is a LONG move. And sure thing! Quilava it is then :)

I think this one is the most chalanging request so far :o. I’m not good at drawing people (I usually try to avoid practicing it) and scizor’s body looks humanish. Still will try my best to do it!

And thank you Sciz!

Considering Chatot is my second favorite Pokemon…no, I don’t mind :D. And I’d love to make it a trade, but this may take some time and I don’t want to keep you waiting. But I will request you a Noctowl whenever I’m done with the moving (:

Also, everyone! If you want any type of accessories on your Pokemon let me know!

Would love to see a rampardos art :)

I love your art style~, could you draw a shiny Sceptile? No specifics, I just reaalllyyy like the Treecko line.

Quilava, Scizor, Chatot, Rampados and shiny Sceptile will be :). Thanks for your requests, guys! I’ll get back to you when I’m done!

Then I wish you safe travels, Coki! Hope you enjoy your new place!