Tanren Mansion

Well this is my first ever serious post after 7 long years and i’m shy when it comes to these things so go easy on my idea. I’m new. O_O
I don’t have a big brain image like you all so my ideas that i think of are just terrible and always unfavourable so i don’t post them or anything but there’s one specific thing that’s been bugging me for a quite long while.
It’s how useless Tanren Mansion really is after the first 10 floors. Ash Forest replaced Tanren Mansion with Litwick and Purple silk in so there’s really no reason to do Tanren Mansion unless you’re going for the Basement or Courtyard.

Every other dungeon has a specific reason to enter. Either to train, hunt a certain Pokemon in the specific dungeon, hunt an item or something but Tanren Mansion is that one dungeon you don’t do after the first 10 floors.

So i ask you fellow big brain PMU players… image

• Should Litwick really be in Ash Forest?

• Should One Rooms Orbs be nerfed in Tanren Mansion so Mansion Keys can be used and be useful?

• Does Tanren Mansion need some improvement and get worked on?

Well I’m probably missing a few other points and values but i think this should be discussed

1. probably not but they always add hard to get dungeons to new dungeons to make them relevant
    2)they should but probably wont be fixed
    3)Y E S :slight_smile:

a lot of dungeons need fixing but seems progress is kinda dead rn :frowning:

3 Likes

I’m one of the few people who actually enjoy the dungeons people typically dislike. Tanren Mansion and Tanren Mines being a few examples…

Obviously some dungeons will out shadow most, leaving the rest dead and not used by players and I think it’s a little difficult to work around that. I’m pretty sure, but don’t quote me on this, Tanren Mansion is disliked because;

1. Awkward mechanism. (Which depends on the person honestly).
  2. Foggy / Cloudy weather constantly. (Obviously, there’s a way to work around that, don’t get me wrong).
  3. Gotta love them Grudge Traps! <3
  4. There isn’t really anything worth going there for apart from I think getting Spiritomb, though I’ve forgotten how to get that anyway, lol.

There’s plenty of reasons why it could get re worked on and I see dungeons like Crystal Ruins and Crystal Castle are revamped too, but with the amount of dungeons that’s released already, with future ones obviously going to be released, I doubt it’d really get any recognition. But honestly, that’s how dungeons are nowadays. Only a small handful get used and that’s mainly for exp.

3 Likes