Team LeafGreen

YAYAYAYAYAYAY, we finally made the guild! Though I did not make it on my account, however, Kyorgre (my cousin) made it, and added only me at the moment as we were only JUST able to get enough poke to add and make it.

Leaders:

Appa (leader)
Ivy (Leader)
Sharky (Leader)

Co-Leaders:

Kyorgre/Rayquaza011 (HEAD Co-Leader)

Normal Members:
Ace Medelian,
Darkyy

Future Guild members:

Darkyy

More members will be added, if you’re interested in the guild, please leave a message here and we will discuss it. c:<

P.S Thanks for Kyorgre for creating the guild and donating 97k towards Team LeafGreen, really appreciated!

Note:
If you wish to join the guild, you can ask either me, Ivy, Appa and Kyorgre. (In-game, or asked on here or via PM)
and we will discuss it. But we will mostly decline most of the questions because we are so low on Poke.
(We also have to make some Admins which will cost a bit) thanks.~

thank you for making this topic for begginers.
im glad that im able to help as well as well as wishing sucess to Team LeafGreen.
as co-leader and permission from sharky, i know we just started, but we are holding some expeditions and exploring bits. may i again thank sharky for making this topic and being a great leader, and ivy for helping, and appa letting sharky re-make the guild because i’m sure we can make this guild really good, and we will try our best to make the guild the best it can be.

thank you~

You’re welcome!

On second note of that, there are a few members that have joined, so the members list will be getting updated.

I love the guild go team leafgreen!!! woohoo!!! :D :D :D :D :D :3

Glad you like it.~

may i just say that Ivy is now an admin and that appa will come one next.

(congrats Ivy)

Congrats Ivy.^^ Erm, Chipper also left the guild to make a new one. (Chipper has been removed from the list)

see you chipper!
also, darkyy is now a proper member instead of a future member

Yay, welcome to the ‘proper’ guild. owo
And another thing: Appa is now an Admin! Congratulations!
This also means that now we will be accepting more members, so if you ask i’m sure that we can add you~

Thanks~

No prob sharky :3 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :3

The Expedition finished a quite a while go - so this message has been edited and the expedition message has been deleted.

Awsome an expedition! I could do with going to ht again to be honist
Erm going to make some edits for you lot

The date will most likely be on a week end on saturday as well

Also the expedition rules and such that sharky said was/might not of been clear for most of you so i’ll do some edits (only reguler ones)

first of, requirements:
8/10+ reviver seeds,
you can bring any pokemon as long as it does not have surf, earthquake and such that can hurt other guild members
bring 4 pokemon
bring more apples than ethers (or just slightly more apples if you have a stamina band)

Alright i guess that will do for the requirements for now but here are some recamended things that you might want to do

reccomend to bring;
stamina band (very useful for 99f dungeons)
a ghost type (in the later floors you will be in alot of monster houses and that it will make a good escepe)
more apples than ethers (again apples are more important but make sure to bring some ethers as well)
atleast have 3-5 bag spaces in your inventery so that you can have a few items to help
have moves with a bit of pp (so then you don’t need to use as much ethers as quick)
max ethers (again it is important that this is used because you might struggle pp wise)
big apple (it’s good but if you have a stamina band it might be pointless bringing some but do if you have any)

I think that sums it up but on second note i believe that certain people will be certain pokemon and as far as i kno sharky wants a bagon but is willing to share if others want them as well

thats it bye

Erm. I would like to join Team LeafGreen if possible please. And if so, i’m not really interested in doing Harmonic Tower unfortunately. I don’t have that much time to do stuff like that now that i’m 18 and have a job. But anyways, hope you accept me when the server comes back on.
Peace.

Awww of course u could but im not leader or admin u can ask sharky in PMU when its online right now PMU is offline so ask the admins and leaders they will accept u ^^~ :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Okay, thanks, i’ll private message them while I can. Thanks for your help.

Ill try and fit you in Sonic
I want your return back happily after the server is online but you might not be added straight away as i need to inform ivy appa and sharky about it but ill try my best to get you in

Er, may I also join once the server comes back on? I really would like to be a member of a guild again.

Sure. I would usually have to ask the other leaders, but I know you, so I can give you permission. c;