Team Nightmare! [TN]

I have made TN with Sharky[made from kyo] to make it! I am the guild leader. I might only have a yellow name but He said I am the Guild LEader :>:D:

~Chipper
-Team Nightmare
[spoilerMembers:6nt9w5ce]-Ree
-AllonZoh
-Tibbar
-Jrmon
-Black_Fox
-Cheren
-Sock
-Finnys
-Ezza
-Cyndaquil91394
-KylePlup
-TempestWind
-Ashlyn
-Brandifier
-GeckoDaGeek
-Tia the Fox
-LittlestMew
-Iceman252
-Karkat V

[/details]

Yes, what Chipper says is true. However, I am currently not in the guild on PMU, as my ambitions stay with Team Silver Fox. But I wish the best of luck to you Chipper, and I hope you continue being a awesome leader. Chipper will also post the rules and the members down.

Thank you,

-Sharky.

Thes rules are basically PMU rules Haha

Team Nightmare Update:

[size=85][b]Hi guys! Time for a Team Nightmare update.

Update 1: Team Nightmare Rules: As Chipper said, the rules of Team Nightmare is basically the same as the rules on PMU. But I will re-cap the rules, as they might be a tad different.

1~ No Swearing, be polite.
2~ No racism.
3~ Be friendly, treat the members frequently.
4~ No spamming.
5~ Work as a team, do not let Team Nightmare fall in disgrace,

Shops: Some shops have been scattered around different places in different peoples houses of Team Nightmare. The official shop will be in my house. (Sharky)

Members: Members will be getting updated soon!

More updates will be added in the future! Thanks for your co-operation.

[b]Okay guys. The members list had to be updated. So here is the members so far…

Ezza
Draydeth
Ree
Jrmon
Pyre
Crispy
GeckoDaGeek
LittlestMew
Dust 514
CursedMarrow.

That’s all. Yep, a lot of the members had to be wiped from this guild. We hope we do not make the same mistake. That’s all guys, new updates will be coming as soon as new members arrive. Thank you~[/b]

[b]Hiya guys.

As some have noticed, a lot of members have been wiped out clean from the guild.
The reason for this is due to the inactivity. We cannot allow to waste poke and people who are not active.

So!

The guild and I have thought of a new rule.
You’re only allowed to add members if you know them and they’re active. If they’re not on PMU for 10 days without a reason, the member will be automatically kicked from the guild.
From adjacent to that, the Members page will be edited.

Thanks guys~ [/b]