Technical/Hidden Machine Guide

TM Blizzard is a boss drop from Beartic in Snowveil Den.

With the Tanren Chambers TMs I think you should specify a floor since there are numerous chamber endings for each chamber except flying.

Thanks for the tips and the info guys. Also, if you fond a TM its best to post the location of it too. The guide needs a little help with TC also because it has so many TMs. :>_<:

I found TM Hidden Power in Electric (I think)
TM Sky Drop is in Ground 74 (Or when it ends) (I’ve been told this)
TM Focus Blast is in Fighting 81 aswell

You should also remove the bit at the bottom mentioning that all Water TMs are released ect. and put it in the captions for each type
Tm Sunny Day is found on the floors of Island Garden (I think it’s easier)
And I’ve heard Weepinbell doesn’t drop Payback anymore but I may be mistaken

HM Rock Climb has not been released.

The move has, but not the HM

Thanks for the help swamp,really appreciate it.

HM Rock Climb isn’t a 5th generation HM. Since pmu seems to be going with the 5th generation TMs and HMs (minus Rock Smash even though it becomes a TM in 5th gen)it might not be released. If it does i’ll post it here. :U

Thanks for posting this! Considering the fact that there are many paths blocked by trees and boulders, it’s great to know where the hms are.

TM Quash is at Dark 64F Fake Exit! /revivestopicsorrysorry

Btw, cool guide o: helped me get Focus Blast!

Trans told me to revive topic D=<

Thanks for the info and glad that it helped you. :o

TM Sandstorm is released

Embargo and sandstorm are in pmu

Brick Break is in Cliffside Cave, too.

TM Flash is also in Sauna Cavern.

I forgot that this guide even existed. I updated this guide to date. Thanks also for the additional information.

TM Sandstorm is a rock type TM(some people confuse it as a ground type TM). Also could you please tell me where TM Embargo is?

TM Work Up is also in Deep Winden Forest

TM Embargo is in PBA isn’t it?

I’ll take your word for it Chipper.

Taunt/Torment is in Snowveil ending box. Forgot which one, could be both.