the adventures of team shiver

I made this comic bout six months ago, but it never got past the sketch stage. Cause I stupidly drew it on notebook paper, so I cant really clean it up. I had planned to line it with some nice markers, but sadly my hand shakes too bad so I couldn’t. Then I was going to line it with paint tool sai, but it was a big project and I never found the motivation to do it all. Figured I’ll use this as a rough intro to my team.

But its a comic of my team of Zango the cubone and Spex the gengar (the second member is supposed to be totodile but i didn’t put him because he’s harder to draw) and how they met a shedinja, who was also going to be on the team but I cant use shedinja without dying so I scrapped that. The ratatta is just a random patsy for them to rescue :P

Ok, if you don’t like dirty gross sketches taken by phone camera do not look at these. There’s also no dialogue. It was kinda dumb anyway. Later I’m prob going to draw some new clean ones these are pretty shameful but i like the expressions anyway. So I’ll just put anything else in a new post here.

page 1
page 2
page 3
page 4
page 5
page 6
page 7
page 8
page 9
page 10

I like these, they look awesome, cant wait for colored and finished versions, if u even have that in mind.

Thank you, I don’t think I’ll ever finish these ones but I’d like to make some new ones of the same characters, not sure if comics or just pictures. But next time I wont do it on notebook paper, that’s why I couldn’t finish it. I had planned to trace it onto plain paper but I can’t line by hand anymore.

A drawing of my main 3…well character wise. Sorry its so crappy, i tried to do traditional but I’m very shaky.