The Anime Discussion Topic!

Although the Fruits Basket anime wasn’t bad, I think they could have done FAR better.

A few of the Sohma Family members weren’t shown and the ending seemed a bit farfetched and incomplete. ;o
In my opinion, that is.

ehh i lack some anime (not deserve to be called an "anime lover or anime addict ;n; )

finished:

Naruto
Pokemon
inazuma11
Hetaliathough da episodes are not complete ;n; so its still in Progress

yeahh dat should be it .-. told u i lack anime…

some unfinished:

Hetalia As i have told u da episodes are incomplete so yeah…
Some of gintama
some of Hitman Reborn
Pokemon best wishes still waiting for it on tv cuz im to lazy to watch it online…coughcoughItLoadsSlowPlzcoughcough but since our cable is out…thrashes tv out and oh our tv is broken i 4got XD

ehh i lack some anime (not deserve to be called an "anime lover or anime addict ;n; )

finished:

Naruto
Pokemon
inazuma11
Hetaliathough da episodes are not complete ;n; so its still in Progress

yeahh dat should be it .-. told u i lack anime…

some unfinished:

Hetalia As i have told u da episodes are incomplete so yeah…
Some of gintama
some of Hitman Reborn
Pokemon best wishes still waiting for it on tv cuz im to lazy to watch it online…coughcoughItLoadsSlowPlzcoughcough but since our cable is out…thrashes tv out and oh our tv is broken i 4got XD

With Cynder going crazy over this anime and dissing Clannad, I decided to take it up, and heck - I never expected this.

Myself; Yourself
Genre: Romance / Drama / Slice of Life.

Sana Hidaka had moved away from his home town five years ago, and now, he’s come back to attend high school here. He meets all his old friends, but, some of them have changed. So here unfolds another Love / Drama.

I’d compare it to Kanon, Toradora! and the likes. Clannad certainly deserves the hype, but now, I think this does as well. I just can’t bring myself to hate both, but there are some things that threw me off.

Cons

• The Stereotypical “shove all the characters on the stage and make them play the opening song” Opening didn’t really go for me. I think the opening didn’t really fit the mood of the show either. Something softer would be nice.

• The ending is just showing off the heroines of the show. Seriously.

• Aoi’s voice. It’s been five years, and it still hasn’t changed. I want to punch her so bad.
Imagine Yui Hirasawa’s voice just more high pitched, classic “Librarian Girl” traits, good at cooking, and goes insane for everything. >.>;

• The ending felt a bit incomplete, but I understand their reasons.

Pros

• Pretty awesome story telling here. You slowly find out, and all your guesses are completely wrong. xD

• I fell in love with the characters like I did in Clannad, just Aoi-San not as much. .-.;;;

• Not tear-jerking as Clannad for me, but this show certainly deserves praise.

Go try it. ;o

Anime freaks :no:

Just finished Myself Yourself… i cried ;~;

lawl dun be like dat xD but even tho they’re called “anime freaks” they dun care at all~ even me (tho i lack some animes :': )
well its actually true tho but yeah…

lawl dun be like dat xD but even tho they’re called “anime freaks” they dun care at all~ even me (tho i lack some animes :': )
well its actually true tho but yeah…[/quote]

:cry:

I’m proud to have no life! Whoo hoo!

(Just finished Usagi Drop. <3)

Just finished High school of the dead, currently watching Princess Reserruction

High School of the Dead was pretty bland. Just blood and fanservice. xD

High School of the Dead was pretty bland. Just blood and fanservice. xD[/quote]

^That , I found HOSTD a very bad anime, dropped it after episode 1.

Currently followin’ Kuroko No Basket, SKET Dance and a few other ones, also I recommend Hajime No Ippo to anyone who likes action/sports/humor anime’z

It wasent so bad until episode 10. Then it started to get LAME.

:< Eh? No one’s watched Deadman wonderland here?

I’d reccomend it, although it’s only 12 episodes e.e … English dub cut out some parts as the Japanese Dub did not.
It’s abit gory so if your not really into to that, I wouldn’t watch it. <: cough the manga is nice too… although I’m not done with that yet… cough
Anyway… heres a few animes I watched or never finished. ~

Watched:
Deadmanwonderland
Wolf’s rain.
Inazuma Eleven
Yugioh
Elfens Lied. (Gore/Fanservice)
Durarara.
Panty And Stocking With Garterbelt (This anime was just like written, on a whim I swear. Overall, I still liked it. 12 episodes or so it had. xD I guess it had alot of … fanservice too? )
High school of the dead.
Onegai My Melody Kuru Kuru Shuffle

Currently Watching/Never finished.
Dream Eater Merry.
Soul eater. ( ;-; I never… finished it… I got around to like ep 10 maybe? Or whatever ones had Blair in it… /shot’d )
Kekkaishi
Casshern Sins.
Bleach
Inyuasha ( ._. It had… so much filler… I did watch alot of it though for awhile. Watched one of the movies of it as well)

I would list all the animes I’ve watched, but I’ve watched 112, and that’d be spam xD; So here’s my list on my account somewhere else here

That list includes the ones I’m going to watch and the ones I’m currently watching~ As you can notice, I’m not really watching that many, nor do I keep my list completely updated, but mehh.

@LostGhost; I really loved Deadman Wonderland<3 I watched it dubbed and subbed. C’: I prefer subbed since nothing was bleeped out; just because bleeping out is annoying. >n>; I suggest Mirai Nikki if you liked it, as it’s pretty similar. Cx

asdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdf i miss watching dis D:
i know dis isnt an anime but i consider it OwO
princess resurrection :3
hunterxhunter

-Sgt Frog (Alien frogs invade earth and a ton of random stuff happens)

-Pokemon (We all know XD)

-Naruto (We probably all know)

-Rosario Vampire (A boy goes to a school for monsters)

-Wolfs Rain (Four wolves look for “Paradise”)

-Elfen Lied (A very bloody and gruesome anime thats about a girl who befriends a boy, unknowing that she killed his family)

-Naruto Shippuden (Sequel to Naruto)

-Kirby Right Back At Ya/Hoshi No Kaabi (Kirby goes on adventures XD)

-Hamtaro (A Hamster that, guess what, goes on adventures with other hamsters XD)

This is a great thread to go to when you have no Anime to watch,I started watching Another 3days ago,next thing I know I’ve been watching all the anime I can,anyways there is a link to what I’ve seen in my signature. I don’t really feel worth to post here though ;~; Just PM me or something if you have any suggestions for me to plan to watch and such…My Manga list will increase when my friend has to get rid of some of his manga because there’s to much…and he said I can have whatever I like from it so I’ll have plenty to read <3

If you haven"t watched it already, go watch Myself ; Yourself. Another anime I found fantastic was Cowboy Bebop. Which is weird, I hate Sci Fi, but I loved Gurren Lagann and Cowboy Bebop, odd.

Last anime I watched was called Puella Magi Madoka Magica. It’s a short series, only 12 episodes, but it gets…intense… (it’s in the tragedy genre)