The correct term is “Otaku”.

The correct term is “Otaku”.[/quote]

Oh. I have seen that word somewhere.
But still,I’m gonna watch the anime you guys mentioned

The correct term is “Otaku”.[/quote]

Oh. I have seen that word somewhere.
But still,I’m gonna watch the anime you guys mentioned[/quote]

Myself ; Yourself?

Also trying to follow Di Storia Della Arcana Famiglia. It’s okay, although, it’s not the best.

Let’s See…
Wedding Peach
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=wedding+ … ,s:0,i:150
Its about 3 girls that are actually are demon fighting angels that fight demons…
Inuyasha
http://www.picturesdepot.com/anime/8971 … cters.html
its a bout a half demon dog,a human,a demon slayer,monk,and fox demon that look for the shikon jewel shards and also seek revenge on naraku also a half demon tht did bad things to each of em

I’ll try those anime

Recently finished Karin (Or Chibi Vampire)
If anyone saw it, i need a suggestion of an anime that ressembles it.
It was amazing, i cried at some moments, to.

I’ve heard Death Note is pretty good.

I’ve heard about death note. Apparently it’s pretty good, but it’s never really stood out to me. I don’t watch a lot of anime myself, but I’ve seen the occasional episodes. From stuff like Rosario Vampire Yu Gi Oh Pokemon Vanguard (Which I’d recommend for people who were big fans of the Yu Gi Oh stuff. c; ) lessee. Oh one of the anime I finished was Shugo Chara! Yes it’s a shoujo and yes I’m a guy. BUTSTILL. I liked it :3. I also quite enjoyed Zombie Loan. Though I don’t think there’s that many episodes for it. xD; OHH. And I loved Haruhi Suzumiya. :joy:

Oh and for those who said the right term is Otaku, I"ve done my research and “Otaku” translates to something like hermit, and the Japanese use Otaku as an insult toward non-japanese who like a lot of japanese stuff. owo /shot

Speaking of which, I wanna watch more anime but tend to get bored of it after a couple of episodes. XD

Actually!~ Otaku translates to the word ‘obsessed’. We call ourselves Otaku because, generally, we’re obsessed with anime or video games. Cx The word you described would be ‘weeaboo’. Weeaboo are people who are all “O, DATZ SO KAWAI DESU.” and pretty much say desu every sentence. Basically, otaku is more of a compliment than weeaboo, considering weeaboo are people use Japanese words mixed with English, think they know everything about Japan just from anime, and yeah.

Anyways, on topic~ I’ve started Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou. I’m absolutely in love with it. I recommend it to anyone who liked Kimi to Boku (AGUNIIII), maybe Haruhi, and Gintama (same director Cx).

I’ve also started Tsuitama. ohmygod, I am in love with this and everyone should watch it if they like comedies. It’s not the normal romantic comedy, it’s just a normal comedy. Another anime Aguni should watch since she liked Kimi to Boku. <u<;

Actually!~ Otaku translates to the word ‘obsessed’. We call ourselves Otaku because, generally, we’re obsessed with anime or video games. Cx The word you described would be ‘weeaboo’. Weeaboo are people who are all “O, DATZ SO KAWAI DESU.” and pretty much say desu every sentence. Basically, otaku is more of a compliment than weeaboo, considering weeaboo are people use Japanese words mixed with English, think they know everything about Japan just from anime, and yeah.

Anyways, on topic~ I’ve started Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou. I’m absolutely in love with it. I recommend it to anyone who liked Kimi to Boku (AGUNIIII), maybe Haruhi, and Gintama (same director Cx).

I’ve also started Tsuitama. ohmygod, I am in love with this and everyone should watch it if they like comedies. It’s not the normal romantic comedy, it’s just a normal comedy. Another anime Aguni should watch since she liked Kimi to Boku. <u<;[/quote]

Tsuitama. The name sounds very familiar. I think I saw it with the new released a while back. I’ll be sure to check it out, Luli. :>

Just the usual Pokemon, Sometimes Bleach.

…Does gundam count? Aguni’s gotten me into it.

I swear, that woman is pure evil. >:C. And fluffy. Fluuuffyy luxway. <3

Speaking of Bleach, is it any good? If my mom’s laptop speeds up I might watch it.

Finished watching Madoka. Now I’m watching Soul Eater! :heart: (Anyone else out there a Crona fan?)

Crona is awesome, I still say he’s male even with his pink hair <_< so obvious… and I finished the manga of deadman wonderland… well sorta, on hold for rest of it :< needs more <3.

and Bleach, is alright. but it has a lot of episodes drawls, on it has some fillers… but I like it overall.

Yeah, pink hair does not automatically mean the character’s a girl. I mean, look at Lync Volan from Bakugan. XD

Yeah, pink hair does not automatically mean the character’s a girl. I mean, look at Lync Volan from Bakugan. XD[/quote]

Look at Kirino Ranmaru from Inazuma. XD

(He’s a boooyyyy. Heehee)

Yeah, pink hair does not automatically mean the character’s a girl. I mean, look at Lync Volan from Bakugan. XD[/quote]

Look at Kirino Ranmaru from Inazuma. XD

(He’s a boooyyyy. Heehee)[/quote]

This guy doesn’t have pink hair, but…look at Gus (Bakugan again)! XD

Ehehehehe! :la:

Bwahaha! Try Shun!

http://www.zerochan.net/839268

Anyways, Tsuritama was amazing. Who knew fishing could be so action packed! xD

JULIAN ROSSEAU; INAZUMA ELEVEN.

XD (boy)