The first map I've made.

This is a map I made for my character’s home. I apologize if it is unappealing, for it is my first attempt at mapping. Criticism would be very appreciated.
[spoilerversion one:87pm7w0t]

[/details]
[spoilerversion two:87pm7w0t]]

[/details]

EDIT: I’ve added more detail and fixed the issues with the trees in version two.

That…is one of the best maps I’ve ever seen. I recommend watching where the tree roots and the base of rocks go so they don’t go over the cliff.

That’s amazing! I like the way you’ve used your cliffs as well! I think there is space for improvements, though… as in; add more detail. Like trees, and stuff. I also think that adding a waterfall would look nice. .u.

Thank you so much!! :3 And also, thank you for your advice, it helped me quite a bit in version two.

Thanks, Sharky! n-n I appreciate your advice, and it also helped me with version 2.

This is your first map? Seriously?! It’s amazing! I love all the little details you added in version two–like the dead trees/sticks clinging to the cliff walls, and the Marowak skull by the living tree: you don’t notice them unless you look hard, but without them, the map is kind of empty. That effect is really cool. The sticks also add to how “devastated” the map looks–like some kind of post-Planet’s Paralysis location from PMD2. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! Keep up the good work! :joy:

Ahh, Version two, that looks more like it! Yuuh your getting very good my friend! Keep it up!