THE ISLE (occ/signups)

Hellooooooooo! PokeCutie here with a remake of my very first RP, the one I joined back on another fourm. Almost a year after, I PMed FirePower, the person who created the original, if I could remake it. She said yes, so I did. Sadly, no one signed up for the remake, so here’s the copy of it for you guys to enjoy!

Welcome to THE ISLE
When the rays of light come through the one window that connected the place from the outside world, the first rays of the morning, you’d grasp it. The drab walls and cold stone floor were, in all other cases, were all you’d ever have. For some, the light means a new hope, a chance to find someone who can take you in, save you from this torture. FOr others, it is a symbol. A symbol that you are still there, still in the pound, still not there. Where is there ? The best one to explain this location is Sezzak, Sezzak the old Vaporion. He has had to say it all to often.

When new Pokemon to the pound witnesses the boxing of one of the other Pokemon, they often ask what has just happened. Sezzak is always to one to say. Sezzak is the Vaporion, the personal Pokemon of Zachonil. When he has a chance away from his master, he explains. And there is no privacy, either. When he tells the story, every Pokemon has to hear it. They all know his tale. It goes like this:

"The Isle, that’s all it’s called. No fancy name, no beautiful postcards of lush rain forests, not even a spot on a map.There are no tourists on the isle, then again, who would ever want to go there?

“The only human to set foot on the island is my trainer, Zachonil, to drop off his cargo, or so it’s been said. Even the youngest of pokemon know to dread the inside of that crate as it comes to take you away to that dreaded island. Stories say that humans became greedy, something every pokemon has suffered for, and began to take all they had for granted. This angered Arceus, and he decided to take away the one thing that had given humans their meaning since the beginning of time. Pokemon. At first, pokemon hunted the humans, giving them reason to fight. After that, an alliance was form and humans and pokemon became partners, allowing them to grow stronger than ever before. This became easy for Arcues, as a steady stream of pokemon were dropped on the isle. Where were these pokemon from?”

“You probably already know that. After several years of mistreatment, most pokemon lost all trust for humans, and taught their children the same. We began to fight back, attacking any human that seemed to be a threat. My trainer decided to open a pound, he called it, but it is more like a prison. As you already know, this place is the pound. As soon as a pokemon was seen, it was taken here. trainer’s pokemon became scarce, wild ones even rarer.”

“This island has every habitat you can think of, Except harsher. Conditions are often set to extremes while Arcues has fun with his victims. He usually lets his minions, the other legendaries, do his dirty work for him. Occasionally, though, he spirits a pokemon away to his chambers to deal with them himself. Those pokemon never come back. Escape is impossible whether you fly or swim, or even teleport.”

The story was told again and again, as those new to the pound kept asking. Each time you hear it, that sense of dread fills your mind. Why? Because you don’t know if you are going to be next.

And in this case, you are going to be next. The crate comes down, and off you go. Now you get to surviving, 'cause your gonna have one heck of a time getting out. So, try to live long enough to confront Arceus and maybe even tell him to fix this broken world where there is very little trust between People and Pokemon. So yeah, have fun with that, and welcome to this little peice of heck known as the Isle.

Good luck and stuff. :3

(I thank FirePower from another website for the original plot. The first few paragraphs were paraphrased, and all that old Sezzak said was just copied and pasted. :) Yeah, I got permission from her! )

RULES:
~ALL NORMAL RP RULES APPLY!
~I am Arceus. That means, you mess with me, you DIE.
~As many characters as you want, just stay withen your limits and make sure you can handle it all.
~No strage plot twists! (of couce, it goes more for the oringinal back on the GTS. Still, if you have any strange ideas, PM me or post them on the OOC thread,
~THe above rule does not mean “no happy endings, period.” If we can get theough this all, you can see what I mean.
~PG-13. Death to Pokemon will happen. If it is one of our RPers characters, they can PM me if they want their character dead. Keep romance (I sure hope their won’t be that much love on the battlefield. :P), gore (blood is fine, just don’t get too detailed.), and swearing to a minimum
~Only I can create legendary encounters. You can cause wild Pokemon to come out and attack if you wish (and I personally hope you do often).

Environmet:

Jungle

Shrowded in rain and mist, plus humid and dence (and even hard to breathe in), this Jungle is the first environment our forced heroes/survivors face on the Isle. Still, don"t make your character a Pokemon suited for jungle survival just yet;
the Isle will go through many different changes…

(listed in national Pokedex order )
Common Pokemon:
Bulbasaur
Caterpie
Metapod
Weedle
Kakuna
Pidgey
Nidoran F
Nidoran M
Oddish
Paras
Chicorita
Ledyba
Spinarack
Hophip
Aipom
Duncsparse
Treecko
Zigzagoon
Wurmple
Seedot
Tailow
Shroomish
Skaloth
Nincada
Wismer
Aron
Electrike
Bagon
Turtwig
Chimchar
Starly
Krickertot
Shinx
Burmy (plant or sand cloak)
Gible
Skorupi
Snivy
Purrloin
Pansage
Pansear
Pidove
Roggenrola
Sewaddle
Venipede
Cottonee
Sandile
Dwebble
Minccino
Karrablast
Foongus
Joltic
Ferroseed
Axew
Shelmet
Dieno

Common Pokemon Near/In Water:
Squirtle
Poliwag
Slowpoke
Krabby
Horsea
Magicarp
Totodile
Chinchao
Yanma
Wooper
Mudkip
Lotad
Wingull
Surskit
Azuril
Bidoof
Buizel
Oshawott
Panpour
Tympole
Tynamo

Uncommon Pokemon:
Ivysaur
Butterfree
Beedril
Pidgeotto
Spearow
Nidorina
Nidorino
Gloom
Parasect
Exeggcute
Lickitung
Koffing
Rhyhorn
Rhydon
Tangela
Kangaskhan
Scyther
Bayleef
Ledian
Ariados
Skiploom
Gligar
Shuckle
Grovyle
Linoone
Silkcoon
Beautifly
Cascoon
Nuzleaf
Swellow
Breloom
Vigoroth
Ninjask
Loudred
Makuhita
Mawile
Larion
Magnetric
Gulpin
Zangoose
Seviper
Kecleon
Shelgon
Grotle
Monferno
Staravia
Krickertune
Luxio
Craniados
Sheldon
Wormandam (plant cloak)
Mothem
Cheubi
Ambipalm
Glameow
Stunky
Chatot
Gabite
Munchlax
Riolu
Croagunk
Carnivine
Servine
Liepard
Blitzle
Boldore
Swadloon
Leavanny
Whirlipede
Whismsicott
Krokorok
Darumaka
Crustle
Archen
Zorua
Cinccino
Emolga
Amoonguss
Galvantula
Fraxure
Pawniard
Heatmor
Durant
Zweilous

Uncommon Pokemon Near/In Water
Wartortle
Poliwhirl
Tenticool
Slowbro
Shellder
Kingler
Seadra
Goldeen
Omanite
Croconaw
Lanturn
Marill
Quagsire
Quilfish
Marshstomp
Lombre
Peliper
Masqurian
Carvanha
Barboach
Lileep
Anorith
Corphish
Feebas
Clamperl
Luvdisk
Bibarel
Floatzel
Shellos (both kinds)
Finneon
Dewott
Palpitoad
Basculin (both kinds)
Tirtouga
Frillish
Eelektrik

Rare Pokemon:
Venusaur
Pidgeot
Fearow
Nidoqueen
Nidoking
Aerodactal
Snowlax
Meganium
Jumpluff
Scisor
Scarmory
Sceptile
Slaking
Shedinja
Exploud
Hariyama
Aggron
Swalot
Tropius
Salamence
Torterra
Infernape
Staraptor
Luxray
Rampardos
Bastiodon
Cherrim
Purugly
Skuntank
Garchomp
Lucario
Drapion
Toxicroak
Lickilicky
Rhyperior
Tangrowth
Serperior
Simisage
Simisear
Gigalith
Scolipede
Krookodile
Darmanitan
Archeops
Zoroark
Escavalier
Haxorus
Accelgor
Bisharp
Hydreigon

Rare Pokemon Near/In Water:
Blastoise
Poliwrath
Cloyster
Seaking
Gyarados
Omastar
Feraligatr
Azumarill
Kingdra
Swampert
Sharpedo
Wiscatch
Crawdaunt
Cradlily
Armaldo
Milotic
Hurntail
Gorebyss
Relicanth
Gastrodon
Lumineon
Samurott
Seismitoad
Carracosta
Eelektross

(Feel free to help out an PM Me / Post your ideas! Oh, and tell me if I spelled any wrong or forgot any! I’ll announce the next area soon before it appears. When that happens, I’m gonna need you guy’s help creating the Pokemon lists, 'cause it takes a reeeeeeally long time to do this!)

Username:
Pokemon:
Nickname:
Ability:
Moves:Six moves, at least 4 level up and only one egg move and TM move (or more level moves).
Level:5-30
Personality:at least 2 sentences.
Other:Anything that won’t fit in any above categories.

Characters:
None yet. ;A;

SO, yeah. Let’s roll!

Username: Maraia
Pokemon: Swablu
Nickname: Cot’n
Ability: Cloud Nine
Moves: Cotton Guard, Mirror Move, Take Down, Dragon Pulse, Ice Beam, Steel Wing
Level: 17
Personality: A happy-go-lucky avian. Speaks her mind at the wrong time occasionally.
Other: Has a sweet tooth that knows no bounds.

username:vaan
pokemon:lucariark(if you will allow basicly has a mix between lucario and zoroark look at my avatar its types are dark and fighting)
nickname:none
Ability:shadow mane(custom ability for lucariark raises power during a fullmoon)
moves:night burst/aura sphere/extreme speed/foul play
level:25
personality:preety much insane might be holding a different side down deep
other:vaan is diagnosed INSANE after a dramatic counter in his youth and will basicly attack ANYTHING on sight attempt to reason, communicate, or even look at vaan are really a bad idea

Username: Knu
Pokemon: Mudkip
Nickname: Seth

Ability: Torrent:
Torrent raises the power of Mudkip’s Water-type attacks by 1.5x while Mudkip has 1/3 or less of its maximum HP (rounded down).
Moves: Tackle, Mud slap, Growl, Water gun, (egg) Mirror coat, ™ Ice Beam
Level:14

Personality:Quite, He is not much of a talker but he takes action when its time. It is rare to see him crack a smile… not that he is gloomy he just doesn’t smile much. He is one who can keep a group in line.

Other: Secretly enjoys being alone, though he does not show it (nobody knows)
Appearance: A normal mudkip with a cut on his tail and a scar on his left eye. (you should have appearance going for you)

Isnt that a bit godmodded? A lv 1 beating a pack of at least lv 42s? (+evo again)

Godmodded? Not at all, not at all. Just a little something I put in for people to gawk at.

Username: Maxima_LeShedded
Pokemon: Tentacool
Nickname: Rais
Ability: Liquid Ooze
Moves:Poison Jab, Bubble Beam, Sludge Wave, Muddy Water (egg)
Level:25
Personality:Technically, Rais has no proper personality, and always remains silent, simply watching his surroundings. Inside he is simply a nice pokemon trying to make friends. And trying to get his friends out…
Other:Anything that won’t fit in any above categories.

Ermm… I do find that Cot’n betting some Rhyperior that early is a little god-modded to me. If you can just change that, you’ll be accepted.

As for the Lucariark or whatever its called, I would like you to change that to an actual species, not a splice, and give him a nickname.

Everyone else is accepted!