The Mountaineer's circle 9creepypasta6

This creepypasta is based on a Nightmare I had as a six year old, none of this events truly happened… but they could…

“Hey there, ho there, hi there! I am Kagome, a young Pokemon scientist, seeing the world in it’s different paths and shapes. Right now, I’m in Hoenn Route 112.” Starts rolling right in front of your eyes. The quality of the video isn’t so good looks like the scientist really had a shakey hand, huh?

“Look at this sucker.” Professor Kagome says as he comes to a hiker “Sir, could you please get me some bandages, my legs-” Kagome stops the hiker “Nevermind that you whiney little hiker. Let’s battle!” Kagome says as the Hiker tries to stand up “The name is Trent. But after this, please help me up.” Kagome continuously nodded and nodded, Kagome’s pokemon was a Politoed, while Trent only had Geodudes, and with a single Hydro Pump, they all fainted. “Thanks now, can you ge-” Kagome seemed to give a signal to Politoed and pushed Trent off the cliff, they laughed as they ran. Don’t worry, Trent survived… somehow…

Kagome ran to the Cable Car station, unluckily, it was closed due to renovations. “Looks like we’ll just camp here, Politoed.” Kagome said as Politoed was sad. Preparing a tent Kagome and his Politoed went to sleep on it for the night.

The next video shows Kagome awake and heavily breathing for an unknown reason “Sorry, need to pee.” Kagome says, rushing outside, his Politoed can be seen sitting by the cliff “You okay, Politoed?” Kagome asks in a slightly scared voice, and the Politoed’s head slowly turns, but when it turns, the Politoed is completely hollow and falls like a blanket. Kagome screams and runs away, he gives an explanation to calm himself down “It is the Mayfly season, i-it’s only natural Politoed would shed.” He runs quick, and everything’s a blur, and the camera starts to blur and produce static.

The camera has proper quality again, and finally he is in the bathroom, he seems to be in a rush to pee, and quickly runs out of it. A blurred, red-neon eyed figure runs past him and he runs even more faster, and jumps into the tent. He turns off the camera, and there is darkness for a while.

Kagome is then seen walking outside the tent, what is comic is, the whole time he was sleepwalking. As he awakes he is struck in fear as he is outside. When he turns around, a hiker’s shadow is seen behind him, then it multiplies and multiplies, and they float while circling “Kagome, Kagome…” Echoes surround Kagome and the camera produces supersonic noises. When everything goes back to normal, Kagome is running, the hikers are still circling around him, but luckily, they seem less lethal.

When they finally disappear, Kagome huffs and puffs, and he turns around one more time… a giant figure appears before him, and roars as it chases him. It has no eyes, or at least it’s shrouded by darkness. Then, another foolish action, Kagome turns around and says “I must know what this Pokemon is.” He grabs his Pokedex and tries to scan it, but a mouth heads for the camera.

You now hold the partially-broken camera in your hand, that was the last video. Now you’re in Hoenn Route 112, and it’s night, what do you do now?