The PMUniverse League [Elite Four League]

Welcome to the PMUniverse League Thread.

What is the PMUniverse League?

The PMUniverse League is a project that me and seven Chatango members have taken to promote battling across PMU. The PMUniverse League consists of 8 Gym Leaders, The Elite Four and a Champion.

Here is what you need to participate:

[ul]1.A copy of Pokemon X or Y.
2.A party of Pokemon.
3.Internet Connection
4.A 3DS/2DS Friend Code.
5.A spare Pokemon to be traded away.
6.You must be present in the PMU Chatango.[/ul]
Who are the 8 Gym Leaders?

The Leaders are eight Chatango members that took the time and dedication to join the League. They are :

CoreyDT: The Soaring Gym Leader. FC: 5026-4732-6297 (3 Pokemon)
Challenged by: MagicWiz(due for rematch),[b]Demitri (Defeated Corey)supersonic856(Defeated Corey), Scarfedtyphlosion (Defeated Corey), Exskitt (Defeated Corey),Skarow (Defeated Corey), Superswampert (Defeated Corey) Pi22z (Defeated Corey),Nuxl (Defeated Corey),DarkEevee (Defeated Corey)
Queue:silver856,Wacko

IlluminatedNight: The Slithering Gym Leader. FC: 2552-0568-2394 (4 Pokemon)
Challenged by: supersonic856(Defeated IlluminatedNight),Scarfedtyphlosion (Defeated IlluminatedNight),Exskitt (Defeated IlluminatedNight),Skarow (Defeated IlluminatedNight) Demetrice (due for rematch), Superswampert (Defeated IlluminatedNight) Nuxl (Defeated IlluminatedNight), Pi22z (due for a rematch)
Queue: DarkEevee

Silvijo: The Flora Gym Leader. FC: 3239-3639-9480 (4 Pokemon)
Challenged by: supersonic856 (Defeated Silvijo), Exskitt (Defeated Silvijo), Superswampert (Defeated Silvijo), Nuxl (Defeated Silvijo)
Queue: Skarow,

LegendaryCatcher: The Unseen Gym Leader. FC: 3566-1581-4999 (4 Pokemon)
Challenged by: supersonic856 (Defeated LegendaryCatcher), Superswampert (Defeated LegendaryCatcher),Exskitt (Defeated LegendaryCatcher), Nuxl (Defeated LegendaryCatcher)
Queue:

Skarow: The Static Gym Leader. FC: 5429-7081-7706 (5 Pokemon)
Challenged by: supersonic856 (Defeated Pikamaster), Superswampert (Defeated Pikamaster)er)[/b], Nuxl (Defeated Pikamaster)
Queue: Exskitt

Lman: The Mythical Leader. FC: 1478 3147 5431 (5 Pokemon)
Challenged by: supersonic856 (Defeated Lman), Superswampert (Defeated Lman), Nuxl (Defeated Lman)
Queue:

WanderingStars: The Paranormal Gym Leader. FC: 0989-2562-6960 (6 Pokemon)
Challenged by:
Queue: supersonic856,Superswampert,Nuxl

Photon and Kekkingg: The Mecha Leaders. FC: 2337-4333-6161(Photon) (6 Pokemon)
Challenged by:
Queue:

How do you challenge the Leaders?

Like in every Pokemon game there is an order to which the Gym Leaders are challenged. You must challenge the first Gym Leader to proceed to the next one and so on. To submit a request all you need to do is post on this thread with your Friend Code and who you want to challenge. Each Gym Leader’s Friend Code is posted on the list above so please refer to there when needed. [Keep in mind that we might be busy at times since we all have personal lives.]

Are there any rules?

Yes, Gym Leaders are allowed to use one Mega Pokemon. The clauses for these are the following: Evasion Clause, Sleep Clause, OHKO Clause, and Moody Clause. Challengers must use the same amout of Pokemon as the leader and Mega Pokemon. Challengers are excluded from Evasion clause but must follow Sleep and OHKO Clauses. Legendary Pokemon are to not be used by Gym Leaders or Challengers. You may not reveal the Gym Leaders Pokémon to any other challenger or you will be disqualified (Rule instated as of 12/16/2013 at 5:00 P.M. Pacific)

You Defeated a Leader! Hurray!

Although we can’t provide you Physichal Money, a TM or a Badge we can give you a gift! In the requirements I said to at least have one Pokemon to trade away. If you defeat a Gym Leader you recieve an Egg from them that has 1 Pokemon from their party. The egg will be of good natures and abilities (Includes Hidden Abilities).

Oh no! You lost to the Gym Leader!

When a Gym Leader defeats you there is no consequence. You are allowed to have 1 rematch per day. The next day you can try again and then another rematch and so on. [Remember there might be other Challengers waiting for that leader too.]

Are there Triple/Multi/Double/Rotation Battles?

Yes!Silvijo has Double Battles, LegendaryCatcher hosts triple battles, Lman hosts Rotation Battles and Me and Kekkingg have Multi Battles.

What is the current Challenge?

Right now the Elite Four League is taking place, we only have 8 Gym leaders. The first eight challengers who defeat each Gym Leader will be nominated as Elite four. Those eight challengers will duke it out to decide who will be the Elite Four.

This thread will be heavily edited when more comes (pretty soon so stay tuned)

Im happy to see this thing is actually real.
Good luck at participating guys!

PS:By the way, PM me if you want me to add your FC.

“A ritual to decide your fate and future. The battle begins!”

Stay Elegant, but Fierce! Good luck, challengers~
~Lman - Your Fairy-type gym leader~

Hmm…sounds interesting~ (Yay, time to suck at battling xD) I would like to enter, however I won’t be able to battle/add friend codes till Friday :c
I still remember my FC however, so if I haven’t added you guys yet, I’ll put it here owo

FC: 2638-0371-9139

Excellent! on Friday you let Corey know and post on here that you’ll be battling him.

so um im gonna fight corey now…(idk what im supposed to say)

Alright, i’ll be on lookout for the battle results.

Will you pass with flying colors as well? Or crash to defeat as a failure? Show me that you have NO limits!!

You did well, and you came prepared. But just remember, that like the weather, I can be a little unpredictable.

Remember, no matter what type of Pokemon you use, they can still be powerful as long as long as you properly train them, and try your hardest when you fight alongside them. I wish you all good luck in your journey to become the Champion!~

£rm My Fc !s 4210-5270-1378~ Da :!)

ok im gonna enter!!!
FC 5086 1804 2507

I’ll be challenging Corey! My FC is 3652-0538-2532. My name in game is Stephen. Good luck everyone!

I think I might enter, although I do have a question. Is this singles or doubles?

I’d need to breed a team for either one, anyways.

Each Gym Leader has a decision on what they want to do for their type of battle.It be could single, it could be doubles, it could be rotation, it could be triple… So be prepared.

Each Gym Leader has a decision on what they want to do for their type of battle.It be could single, it could be doubles, it could be rotation, it could be triple… So be prepared.[/quote]

So as in, they challenge you to a set battle? That’s completely unfair. A stall team that would be great in singles is now butchered because the gym leader challenges you to a double battle. And you can’t even carry hazards without wasting a move slot if the same thing is done above. Not to mention that you can’t even change your team to make it fit.

EDIT: The only strategy that I can see working is a hyper-offensive that carries some type of synergy in all four types of battle, but I can’t seem to produce anything like that.

Well, you didn’t do bad at all. Of course, how could you, if you managed to beat me? Congrats!

Each Gym Leader has a decision on what they want to do for their type of battle.It be could single, it could be doubles, it could be rotation, it could be triple… So be prepared.[/quote]

So as in, they challenge you to a set battle? That’s completely unfair. A stall team that would be great in singles is now butchered because the gym leader challenges you to a double battle. And you can’t even carry hazards without wasting a move slot if the same thing is done above. Not to mention that you can’t even change your team to make it fit.[/quote]

No, LC is wrong. An assigned Gym leader has a certain battle. LegendaryCatcher has Triple Battle. Lman has a Rotation Battle, and the last one is a Multi Battle.

Alright, can you at least update it in the OP? Thanks for the confirmation.