the right team (need help finding team)

I was wondering if someone could help me find a team that’s right for me.

I usually find the most suited team after experimenting. You never know how something will turn out to be, until you’ve actually tried it yourself. So, shortlist a few pokemon, and try them out. Think about compatibility and whether or not they compliment each other. A good understanding of move mechanism and attack output can do wonders. If you need more help, here are a few guides.

Building the Team A helpful guide by Ren. It’s all about strategies and synergy factors. Also has a few important battling terms along with useful links.

Item Guide A brief summary of items available in PMU. Choose items that best suit your Pokemon. Try using smogon, it can be useful in explaining concepts sometimes.

Ehe. I should totally redo that guide, Erlade.

And if you’re looking for the “right team” as in “guild”, here’s a nice topic to read.

http://pmuniverse.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=10767

U should use it it was a bit of use to me too, but I`m still picking mine.(guild picking in progress)

Im Greenyleaf or emeraldleafs bro. :D

I’m kinda new that’s why i need help. I started this year.

So i want to find myself a great guild.

Well, we can’t really tell you what to get, since that’s not exactly fair. But I suggest using Pokemon you like, and maybe mix up the team a little by having a different type Pokemon with you. I also suggest using a Pokemon that can learn some Area of Effects, since that will help train it a lot. But yeah, like I said, just pick any you like and mix it up a little.

I’m thinking about joining team thunderstruck, or midnight angels.

^ Read that. :L

Ohh. You meant guilds. Then in that case, just join ones that you like the name of or you know the people that are in it.