The Rise and fall of the Mages: a PKMN RP

The train station was far from tiny…but it wasn’t the largest either. There were Pelipper flying from a structure shaped like them. Speakers cost a lot of money to maintain, so it was easier to make use of the local Pokemon to spread the news or what train was in the station. Of course, there were setbacks, such as the birds’ tendency to loudly squawk to one another. But many still took the train due to its swiftness that even rivaled the fastest flying type.

On this particular day, train # 3 33 was running on its usual time. Which was LATE, once again. Unlike the other trains, that were only a few minutes late, this one was often an hour or and hour and a half late. And THEN, it tends to wait half an hour in the station. Now, you might ask why such a train was waited upon, but it was the only train to go ten thousand miles at the time.

“Did you hear the news,” one Pelipper squawked to another, “Oninnte was almost wiped out by one of the random floods!!!”

“No way!! Onninte’s NEVER had a flood before!!! It’s the town on that mountain, remember?”

“The newspapers don’t lie! :la:”

“Oh yeah?!” As the Pelippers argued, many of those waiting on train #3 33 were checking the various news boards scattered around the station, a few others sat or slept on the benches, and the rest, they were zoning out everything while waiting on the train…

All the while, a figure in a ragged brown cloak and a winged Weavile were listening to the whole thing the two Pelippers were talking about…

(good intro? yes or no? :?:)

Ayano sighed and sat on the benches. “Ugh. It’s late. Again,” she muttered, looking at the clock. I hope these Pelippers stop talking soon… They’re too noisy… she thought, then began to stare at the floor, wondering when the heck the train will arrive.

“AGH! WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE LATE TODAY?!” Atsuya growled, pacing around impatiently near the benches. Seriously, why today, of all times?! He sighed and collapsed on the bench, tired of waiting for so long. In the corner of his eye, he saw a winged Weavile. Ugh, 20 minutes of seeing Pelippers and hearing nothing of their squawking has broke my mind… And my eyes…

“Hey Koyu,” the figure said to the Weavile, “when does the train get here? It’s been SOO long!!! And the Pelippers are getting boring…talking about makeup, and ‘who has the cutest beak’…BAH!!!” The figure paced back and forth, then plopped on a bench.

“Well, one of the Pelippers DID say that this thing is an hour or more late,” the Weavile flapped his wings as he stretched, “we could be here for a while so, the other mages are gonna have to wait…”

The figure lepat up and stormed over to the Weavile. "Look here. I’ve spent CENTURIES picking up after my father’s MESS, those mages CANNOT wait!!! :rage: "

“Calm down before people start staring…I’m already bad enough…these wings aren’t exactly NORMAL…” His attempt to calm the figure down seemed to work as it plopped back down on the bench it was on.

This is the worst day ever. Ayano thought and and kept glancing at the clock.

Atsuya stared at the ground out of boredom. Screw it if he had orange eyes, he’s not scared of showing it anymore. His ear twitched when one of the Pelippers noticed his eye-color, but stayed frozen and kept on staring at the ground. Agh. If the train doesn’t come in the next 5 minutes I swear I’ll have a mental breakdown.

I shouldn’t ask him that…but I’m SOO bored!!! It went again its better judgement and asked the question on her mind. “Koyu,” the figure started, “how come you don’t let other people call you that?”

The Weavile tensed. A few moments later he was shaking slightly as he replied, a few feathers falling from his wings. “It’s a long story…AND you’ll forget about the other mages if you listen!!!” She can’t know!!! She’ll probably turn out like HIM… why does this have to be so hard!!!

He’s trying too hard to distract me…it’s been 50 years since we started travelling…doesn’t he know that he’s an open book to me now? “Fine,” the figure sighed as she closed her eyes, “wake me up when the train gets here…”

Atsuya looked in his bag to keep himself from being bored. He only got out a stick and some other useless and random stuff. …For Arceus’ sake… he thought, then facepawed. He let out a “tsk” and threw the stick randomly, hitting a Pelipper passing by. “…Heh.”

A shiny Umbreon with tiny wings on her ankles, walked around the train station, a confused look on her face. “What was I doing again? URGH!!! I can’t do anything RIGHT!!!”

She stopped and stared at an Eevee digging through its bag. What’s it doing? Can I join?! The Eevee threw a stick at a flying Pelipper AND hit it. "Wow!!! You’re AWESOME!! :la: " She yelled at the Eevee, obviously impressed.

Ayano then began to swing her legs back and forth. She had already waited 25 minutes… And some Eevee hit a Pelipper with a stick. If she hadn’t been in the middle of a crowd of huge birds, then she’d laugh until the train comes. Not to mention the weird-looking Weavile with wings in the corner. This day just keeps getting weirder, she thought, putting her hands behind her head and closing her eyes.

Atsuya looked wierdly at the Umbreon for a second, until he shrugged and said, “There’s nothing else to do anyways… Sure!” he said, getting out a small pebble from his bag. “I don’t know why I put it in the bag in the first place, but here,” he said, tossing the pebble to her.

“Okay, I’ll try hitting THAT thing!” She pointed at the winged Weavile and tossing the pebble in the air, hit it with her paw and sent it flying at the Weavile.

The Weavile was reaching under the figure’s cloak, stroking the fur underneath, when the pebble hit him square in the head jewel. "WHO THREW THAT?! ONCE I FIND YOU, I’LL TEAR YOU TO SHREDS!!! :rage: " He yelled some curses while flying around the station, making the Pelipper fly back in their little news station/shelter.

Ayano opened one eye to look at the winged Weavile. “Someone angered him.” she muttered, then sighed.

Atsuya stared in bewilderment at the Umbreon. “You know you shouldn’t have done that…”

The Umbreon shrugged. "If that’s who I think it is, the worst that’ll happen will be a bunch of lightning daggers raining from the sky! :la: I could always fly away! :D "

“Does it look I have wings to you?” Atsuya muttered. Then he sighed. “Looks like I have to act all innocent…” He started pacing around. By Arceus, I hate acting like this… he thought.

Ayano looked in amusement at an Umbreon and Eevee nearby. Wow, has everyone lost their smarts today? Everyone knows pacing around inocently isn’t useful these days… Not to mention those gossiping Pelippers who talk about what’s not important in life. she thought, then glanced at the clock. “…Still not here…”

“…ok, that’s one thing we did today, Ace…Do we have any more missions to do?” The pikachu asked to the staraptor, looking like he was in a hurry."…I dunno, we don’t have anymore missions from the pelipers these days…" A staraptor and a pikachu with a scarf come walking in “…so, where are we?” The pikachu asked. “…I dunno…where ARE we, exactly…” The starapotor said. The pikachu looked down and said to the staraptor;" …we’re lost, aren’t we." The staraptor looked down as well and replied to his friend; “…I guess.”
“…” The staraptor looked like he was a bit scornful. “what?” the pikachu sighs, looking depressed “Just needed to get lost…god.” The staraptor asked, trying to calm the pikachu down. “…why not we check the maps we got?” The pikachu looked depressed, still. “they’re useless…” The staraptor asked; “why?” The pikachu sat down;“I already checked…” The staraptor looked as if HE almost gave up “ok…let’s rest for now over there then…”
the staraptor sits on the empty bench with the pikachu, both looking depressed “Let’s just rest, for now…” The staraptor said, looking tired. "ok…"the two pkmn fall asleep

A white eevee sat on a bench, reading a book. She was waiting for a train, famous for how late it generally was, so she had brought a book to keep her entertained.

Anyway, the eevee, Nina, had just to the action-packed past of the book, and was staring intently. However, the air around her started to heat up a bit…

Blade was on a high temper, Then all of a sudden he Yelled “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.” “This train is always late!” “Why did I have to take this train?!” Then he sees an Eevee with Orange eyes and an Umbreon hanging around throwing stuff. I go up to them and say. “Hey, mind if I throw some stuff too?”

“Well, sure, but right now we’re trying to think of how we’ll avoid the eye of that winged Weavile over there…” Atsuya muttered, looking at the floor. He still kept on pacing around. Agh. It’s been like 5 hours… When will the freaking train arrive?! He started to frown while pacing back and forth, then finally went to his bag and dug out some crumpled paper. “Ok, why did I put useless stuff in my bag again?” he growled, then handed it to Blade.

“Ahh thanks.” Blade used Psychic on the crumpled paper and turned it into a paper ball. “hehehehehe”. Blade used Psychic and controlled the Ball and was throwing it at Pelliper without it noticing. “This is so fun!” Though its bad we’ve been waiting for this train to arrive, “Jeez its 5 hours already, Cmon you train!”

“…Nice,” Atsuya said. “Now.” He got out another useless item from his bag.

Which is another stick.

Ayano sighed, then looked at the clock. “…Ugh.” she muttered, then noticed one of the groups of Pelippers neared her. Now what do they want?

I dragged myself on this accursed ground, I was so used to good ol’ seawater, but I needed to do this, so I can get to new places and explore this dumbfounded world.

You need to find the perfect place.

I always remember those last words that Orphon has said it to me, but what perfect place could I find in this world, I simply sighed.

This train, seemed to irritate all the others, sitting on the bench, I wondered why, though I forgot my biological clock was out of whack, so I simply crawled to their direction “Excuse me dear sir.” I said to an umbreon, strangely with wings “What time will this accursed train come?”.

-continues to hit pelipers with the paper ball- The Pelipers looked everywhere, they found the Paper Ball and tried to attack but I moved it out of the way. "Those Pellipers need to learn where their enemies are.