The State of Sparkle Tokens, HC Shinies, and Everything Else

I agree. I wish the change logs, no matter how minor it is, are publicly available for the communities to see–like the old days of coder change-logs. Transparency about roadmaps and upcoming changes provides concrete grounds for players to know what to expect and can even reduce some rumors from going out of control in the first place. On the other hand, being taciturn about potential changes can make a lot of people spiral and panic to do the things they fear might be removed, which is just not how I think the game should be played.

In terms of the staffing situation, could there be an update on how things are going on the backend? For example, if there aren’t enough people to plan/develop certain aspects of the game, how about consider recruiting a few more people to lessen the workload overall? Do you need more moderators? If so, what would be the skill needed for one to apply? These questions should be clear and simple to answer but instead, we as a community are left in the dark as to be helplessly guessing what’s going wrong with PMU as the state of the game slowly deteriorates.

Simply put, taking a page out from the U.S. Supreme Court’s ‘shadow docket’ playbook isn’t healthy for the community. It’s clear that improvements in staff communication is much needed and the start of such improvements could be to show a morceau of honest transparency at the very least.

3 Likes