the story of the fire pikachu...

In the future…

The Old and Wise Post12346 said "“The best kind of Pikachu, Would be one made of fire, It could light the way for the ones it trusts,
but it could send the evil ones to destruction…” to his adventureous grand-children, His one grand-son said “Grandpa Post, Is that true? Is there really a FIRE PIKACHU?”

Post says “The ledgend is not ledgend, It is true as the sky, as true as she is blue…”

Post’s grand-children are, Dipper, The adventureous boy, and Mabel, The girl with a big heart, And Post’s brother Stan, the owner of a magic shop that makes magic shows… (The magic shows are actually scams that the man makes up to earn money, Once, He made something called “The Mystery Sack” which he said if you put in your money, it magicly disapears…)

Dipper and Mabel said “We gotta go meet Soos, Hes waiting for us out at Stans house…”

Post said “Well, See you later dipper…”

Dipper said “Bye Grandpa Post!!!”

When Dipper and Mabel arrived at there Gruncle Stans house/shop, known as the Mystery Shack, Soos was playing checkers with Stan, and it looked like Stan was winning, Soos had 1 peice left, and all of Stan’s peices that he had left were kings… (He had 5 peices left)

Stan calls over to Mabel “Wanna come watch us play Checkers?”

Mabel tells him “Me and Dipper were going to look for something called a Fire Pikachu”

Stan says “Well Whatever that is, I hope you don’t get burned…”

Soos says “Darn, I lost… I’m gonna go join Dipper and Mabel…”

Stan says “Fine, Go ahead and leave, I guess I will be alone…”

Soos, Dipper, and Mabel look around alot of campfires in the woods, and they see a GIANT pikachu with a flame on its tail, and its tail looked like it was getting recharged on the campfire…

To be continued…

Remake of Gravity Falls.

Now being continued…

Dipper, Mabel, and Soos forgot to bring a camara, or so they think…

Dipper gets down crying softly infront of the pikachu, when his hat comes off, and a camara falls off of his head into his hands, He holds the camara in one hand and puts his hat back on with the other…

The pikachu looks down and says “If you take one photo with that camara, I will destroy it, And all of you…”

Dipper says “We will NOT take ONE photo I SWEAR!!!” as he puts the camara into his pocket with a kind of sad frown on his face…

The Pikachu says “Sence you have found me recharging, You may or may not be an enemy, I can check your pockets with my mind…” as he looks at them very closely…

The Pikachu then says “You are clean, The boy has his not used camara in his pocket, The Man child has a 20 dollar boll in his bellybutton, and a rubber duck in his pocket, and the girl has nothing but glitter in her pockets… You are not enemies…”

Soos says “I never knew My 20 I lost went in there” and he pulled the two 10 dollar bills out of his bellybutton…

Dipper says “Why would you misplace two 10 dollar bills in your bellybutton, and have a rubber duck in your pocket?”

Soos says “I misplace alot of things in my belly button… Once I–”

Dipper says “We have no time for stories Soos…”

The Pikachu says “I already know what he was going to say… I am an all knowing being after all… Would you like me to teleport you to the treasure you desire, After you have what you like, say ‘Peanutbutter’ to come back here…”

Dipper is taken to photos of ALOT of diffrent monsters, Including of the pikachu, But he hides them in the spot the pikachu could not look before for the camara, Inside his hat…

Soos was teleported into a random spot where he was back in time and he was a kid again! He was popular there!

He got alot of peoples stuff while he was popular, Including some girls diary, He hid that inside his hat…

Later on he said “Peanutbutter” and came back, It turned out that the diary was finished every day up to date by the girl that started it… He had a copy of it that wrote the exact notes she wrote into it’s self

Mabel was put into a world full of candy, She stuffed all of it she could into her pockets, Then she went back…

All of them were back in the spots they were at before… The Pikachu says “My purpose here is done, and so is yours… Peanutbutter”

Everybody was back behind the Mystery Shack, The Pikachu was at another campfire…

Stan comes out back and says "You guys just went out back of the shack? I thought I was going to be alone…

All of them say "We met the fire pikachu, It had a GIANT flame on the tip of it’s tail, and it was SO COOL!!!

Stan says “I JUST walked away from my checker board, You were only gone for about a minute, and you were back here the whole tme, It’s on my security cam!”

They walk inside and stan shows them on the tape them walking back there, then stan walking back a few seconds later…

Dipper says “How do we have photos then?” He takes out photos, but there is no monsters in any of them, Just the forest behind them!

They go back to Post and take out the photos again, but the monsters are back, so they run and show them to post…

Post says “I knew you young ones would find it, Good job…” Post looks at a photo of him and the pikachu next to each other, The pikachu was smaller and had a smaller flame… It turned out Post was the Pikachu’s Owner… More and more photos showed it bigger with a bigger flame…

It turns out the bigger the flame, The bigger the Pikachu…

Post was put into the Emergency Room (ER) after the Pikachu accidently stepped on him… He had a broken back for 5 years until somebody held up his back and pushed on it in certain spots, It got healed after enough of that…

The end!!

A Remake of Gravity Falls.

Nice story! :D