The TRUE Effusus (CreepyPasta)

[i]Hello all, and welcome. You may know me as the sweet, slightly-lovable Effusus, but the Effusus you have spoke to for so long is not the true Effusus, but the Effusus you speak now is truly a shed shell of the TRUE Effusus.

The TRUE Effusus is a 12 year old child, living a whole life of lies, he wishes he does not exist, or does not even live. The TRUE Effusus, pitifully, is highly suicidal, and likes his own pain; he says that Scissors are his “friends” but the gory friendship doesn’t always end well. From now on in this story, I shall call the True Effusus by his true name: “YESHUA”. Yeshua’s family is a lineage full of mentally problematic, and homosexual people, all who can control there problems very well, HE just hasn’t learned to control it.

Yeshua is a melancholinist, or in simple words a pessimist, but this can all be healed with large amounts of sugar, unluckily; due to the fact that his family also holds diabetes, and he has ADHD, this is both a problem and a need.

Before I, the shedded shell, entered PMU, Yeshua had a very wide and colorful imagination, making up “friends” and creating novels, but as I looked closely to the novels he wrote I noticed that there was always something in common with everything he wrote:

At least one character was mentally insane.

At first, I thought that it was normal, but slowly, my former self started to imitate these characters, each character being more mentally insane than the next. Sometimes, as he played with action figures and his dismembered Teddy Bear: “Boon”, he talks about life, but in a negative way, usually saying:

“What is the use of existence, Boon?”, “I just wanna disappear! HEHEHEHE!”, “Life… what is the use of it?”

I wanted to remove this thoughts in my mind, but every night, I’m reminded of the fact that if he disappears, I go with him. But we can’t control each other, but luckily, one of his “friends” co-exists with me.

Eonamonn back then, when Yeshua was still a fan of Digimon, he decided to make a Latias in the style of Digimon, ever since thin, he could never let go of this imaginary friend, it’s become his second body.

Sometimes we talk about each other, we share the same fears: If Yeshua goes, we go with him. But we can’t stop him, everyday, his murderous tactics get’s worse, sometimes scattering nails and bolts all throughout the floor, so it makes it almost impossible to talk with him, not even his bigger brother who used to be his bestfriend can’t have a single whisper with him.

Eonamon was the only person permitted to talk with Yeshua, but even though, he talks in strange stutters and a monster-like language, but we are aware that he can still understand us because he replies in nods or shakes.

When we were able to force him to go to the guidance councilor of his school, it simply turns out that the reason for these strange happenings was because of a dog, Eonamon knows who this dog is, but never told me what he or she looked like.

Weeks, even months passed on, and his insanity became even worse, we didn’t even know how he kept up with living without eating or drinking, but then…

One Day…

As Eonamon and I played one of his old games; Pokemon Emerald, we decided to see where he ended up, but I noticed as Eonamon played it, her hands were in stutters, she couldn’t take six seconds without taking a big gulp, and worse of all she started to hyper-ventilate when she reached the menu screen, and as she fainted, I decided to play the game myself, also taking deep breaths.

When I played Continue Game, his user was a girl; May, of course. His only Pokemon was a fainted Vulpix and a Shedinja with the same name as mine: Effusus, plus a Sceptile, surprisingly with DragonBreath.

He was on Mt. Pyre, by the golden tombstone… Gold… he sometimes calls himself that… Yeshua.

I decided to walk around Mt. Pyre, to see if anything was wrong; everyone had normal scripts, except I noticed something… No Wild Pokemon.

I thought, I was either lucky, or I had a repel on, but never mind, I don’t want to waste my repel if I did have one. So I decide to walk all through Mt. Pyre for a few times, but growing tired, I just wanted to Fly out of the place, but then I realized… I had no Pokemon with Surf, no Pokemon with Fly… Then how in the world did Yeshua get here!?

Suddenly, while walking in circles, I pressed A on the golden tombstone, a menu popped out, but no script, all it was, was the “Yes/No” menu, so when I pressed Yes, it said “Received Revive!” I looked back at the bag, and so a simple Revive on the bag… in fact, that was all that was on the bag.

I decided to use it, but the revive worked like a evolutionary stone, on Effusus it said “No Use” and when I used it on Vulpix it started evolving “Congratulations MissingNo. evolved into Vulpix!” it was strange, but I decided not to mind it.

Suddenly, after evolution screen, I was in darkness, and played the Lavender Town theme from FireRed and LeafGreen. Everything was a bit normal, except for the fact that everything in the background was dark and eerie.

After a while of walking in the dark void, I thought I saw a LeafGreen character pass by, and so I decided to chase it. After a while in the dark void I reached the trading machine, in which “Leaf” was sitting on patiently, I decided to sit down on the other side of the machine.

When trading commenced, it was still the Lavender Theme, but I got a bit used to it now and the only things in the girl’s party was a multiple set of Ninetales, so I decided to trade Effusus away, but it kept on pointing on Vulpix, so I just did what the game said.

But after the trading sequence commenced the only thing it said was “How dare you… throw me away after all of that!?” The screen started shaking and static came from the speakers, it was loud, so I had no choice but to close my ears, I heard laughing together with the speakers, suddenly I heard footsteps from behind me, and up the spiralling staircase was Yeshua crawling on the floor at mach-speeds like a centipede, and with scissor on hand he stabs the GameBoy multiply until the sounds end, then he crawls into a ball and starts crying, his parents also came at the same time.

After that day, we sent him to an institute which studies brains, and their problems and after a few days, the scientists brought Yeshua back and said the following.

“It seems that this whole time, there was nothing wrong with your child, while he was in the institute, his IQ increased from 28 all the way to 139, your child has recovered from all the issues, it’s as if nothing ever happened.”

Yeshua then gets in the house and looks up with a smile, and as we all embraced him in joy, I realized something… Eonamon was gone…[/i]

…That was such a chilling creepypasta. The ending was a little rushed, though…but at least it wasn’t all blood and guts. I like it when it’s not filled entirely with blood and guts. :'D Good job, and keep it up~ :joy: :la: