Thou Shalt Obey Enchanted Education((RP))

“Ah this? This is my partner, Avalon. Its a male. Well, its a pleasure to have met you Skye, I’m Cloud Hawthorne. You can just call me Cloud, despite my title.” She grinned, despite her anxiety. The Owl flicked its head, enjoying the scratches that Skye was giving it, Avalon loved attention from humans, and she was no exception.

Cloud rolled her eyes at the list, in which have revealed her position within the military. She shifted around in the pockets of her jeans and felt around her offical badge. Right where she left it, perfect. Cloud had the odd habit of keeping it tucked away in her jean pockets.

Cloud took a close observation at Skye. She had white hair, appeared to be bleach. She had crystal blue eyes and a holy white dress. It didn’t take a genius to tell Skye was a priest.

"Should we meet the other two than? Oh, and what’s your Phoenix’s name?

evan stood up and yelled at kila. “WHAT WAS THAT FOR?” “you attempted to karate chop my head off. if you want any chance at doing that. please. summon amuno and we’ll see.” evan was startled how does she?.. “know amuno? trust me. theres many things you dont know that i can do kid.”

She nodded and replied, “Sure, I’ll call you Cloud then.” She then added, “Yeah, we should probably meet the other two.” Skylar looked towards her Phoenix and petted her before saying, “Her name is Ripple. I’ve had her for awhile, we’re pretty much partners in crime.” Skylar giggled a bit before forcing herself to stop. “Right… So where do we find the other two… ?”

She shrugged as she scratched Avalon’s chin, much like Skye did. She looked around, the room was still jam packed with students. Voices called out and she could see them shifting from one side of the hall to the other. She cleared her throat and nearly screamed out;

“Calling Rena Withers and Kila, where are Rena and Kila?” She called out extremely loudly, everyone turned to face her for a minute, as silence cleared across the room. Cloud blushed with all this attention on here, and was relieved when everyone returned to their own thing.

“Now to wait.”

kila went over to cloud and flicked him. “dont yell in my ear. learn some respect. ya so called Lieutenant…” kila was a smart alec at times.

Umbra turned back around trying to look surprised, but clearly unimpressed.
“that still doesn’t prove how you knew it was me, i haven’t used that name in many yeaars now, i nearly forgot the name myself.”
She tapped her foot and sighed.
i knew i should have filled out the forms myself…I wonder what else they put down…
She looked up at the other two and tutted again.
honestly…some people…I have a feeling that girl can either read minds to some extent, or my face is plain as a book, oh well
She looked around, other groups of people were showing, finding their room mates or just friends, some seemed happy, some sad, but most interested and curious. Umbra stretched her neck back and looked at the cieling, felling bored again. She then saw a small, oddly coloured bird, with bright tail feathers. Another girl who was talking to her had an owl on her shoulder. She blanked out for a bit, still accidently looking at the two birds.
Unfortunately, during the blank out she missed her name, still unfamiliar with the name ‘Rena’

ooc: Blanking out will be something she does a lot, especialy while she’s thinking or worried…or something…yeah she may get a bit annoying.

kila turned to umbra and talked to her. “your face is as open as a book.”

OCC:Not writing a full post, but Cloud’s a female.

ooc: yeah i thought so. I think i called Cloud a girl, didn’t think about it really, the name gets in my mind and i make up a gender absent mindedly merp =V

Umbra nodded.
“Aha…”
rude…

ooc:oh whoops! accidentaly called cloud a he xD sorry.
kila spoke “now then. wheres our room or dorm or whatever oh yes and rena as your called. i can read minds AND im also a smart alec so be aware…oh and yes i may be rude at times but…hmph…”

“good for you”
honestly, can’t stand Mind readers, they just get into your head.
Umbra bit on her thumb again then blanked again.

00C: Forgot she blanked earlier lol…blanked out myself.

Cloud winced when Kila flicked her. She had patience, that much was for sure, though she had instant dislike for this girl. She liked Skye and Ripple so far though, she looked forward to see Rena. Rena seemed to be zoning out, her and Kila constantly talking, Kila spewing out rude commentary. Cloud was getting tired of caring her brown suitcase, she was relieved when Kila asked where their dorm room was at. Ms. Henkel had forgotten to give them directions.

Cloud felt a strange feeling arise in her stomach, and she could feel a vibe again. Banshee. Banshee was leading them in the correct direction. Cloud followed after Banshee, without saying a word to the other three, she followed him through the Hall, and than past a corridor. She came to a long spiral staircase, and she was positive this was where the dorms where located, or atleast the one for women. As she traveled over the threshold, Banshee’s presence vanished quickly, Cloud had no time to scold it.

It wasn’t a figment of her imagination, even Avalon who had nodded off felt alarmed by his presence.

“I think its one of these rooms.”

Umbra sighed then sapped back when someone bumped into her.
“huh?”
She turned around to see Kila and some others walking away.
“huh, they must be the Cloud and Skye, wonder where they’re going”
She ran after them a little and eventually caught up.
“heh, you must be…uhm…” She was confused what to say next, then she put her arms behind her back.
She perked her head up slightly and talked quietly, and softly.
“I’m sorry, pardon my manners, my name is Umbra, what’s yours…actually It’s Rena but you if you can call me Umbra please i’d appreciate it”

Cloud turned around and noticed Rena, who had just caught up. She seemed as embarrassed and unsure about it as Cloud was. She seemed nice though, Cloud didn’t mind her. Upon the request of a Cloud calling her Umbra, she happily obliged. She knew what it was like being there.

“Lieuntant Colonel—Err, Cloud, Cloud Hawthorne. You can call me Cloud, and sure, I will refer to you as Umbra as you wish. Pleasure to meet you.” She friendly stuck her hand out, just like she had done previously for Skye.

Avalon nodded his head, observing and staring intently at Umbra and Kila before letting out a hoot and dozing off again.

Umbra smiled and shook her hand, biting her thumb on the other again, this time because she was excited.
She laughed slightly when she saw the owl up close, they were new to her, she never sees birds as cute as these before, the neatest ones she’s ever seen were ruffled up old crows with three eyes and sprawled legs.
She looked at it happily.
“um Cloud, can i -umm…stroke him please?”

While they were walking Umbra suddenly stopped outside one door.
“i think it’s this one”

kila saw the owl stare at her. but she didnt show the slight creep outness of being stared at by a random owl. kila took out a peice of paper and saw a room number written down. it was renas,clouds,skyes,and her dorm. she opened the door with a key she got. she called out to rena cloud and skye. “key. found our dorm. room. whatever you want to call it.” kila gave the 3 of them 1 key each. keeping one key for herself. “thouse are they keys to our dorms. dont lose em.” kila said going into the room.

Cloud tried the door and to her surprise, it opened easily. Inside were to two bunk-beds and two desks. There was also a bathroom and a small kitchen area with a couple of counters, a fridge, a stove, and a sink. Cloud flipped on the light switch as she tossed her brown suitcase and heavy purple backpack on the lower bunk located on the left side of the room.

She felt herself collaspe on the bed as Avalon flew off and fluttered over to Umbra, where he carefully perched himself on her shoulder, fluffing out his wings, making his big brown eyes stick out. Outside it was already night, so Avalon was as active as he possibly could be.

“I claim this bed. What about you guys?” She lifted her head from the soft white satin pillow, rubbing her fingers over the silkmade bedspread, relaxed for the first time in the entire night, well besides writing in her notebook earlier, before the meeting.

“Well?”

kila went into the kitchen and put some canned food she had away in the counters. and some spoons forks and knifes in the drawers and went to the upper bunk on the right side of the room. kila then layed on the pillow facing the wall. “who wants this blanket? i dont need it.” kila said. she then yawned. kila is a bit stubborn but once you earn her trust shell be nice. to some extent atleast.

Umbra fell back onto a bed in the far left corner of the room, which was near two large glass doors, opening into a balcony.
“I’ll take this one, don’t like heights…”
Umbra smiled at Avalon and stroked the side of his face, and under his chin and near it’s wing. She giggled when she looked at his eyes, the owl looked a bit funny to her, but very cute.
“so, what’s your name little guy?”

kila close the door with her foot once everyone was in and in bed and she turned off the light “good night everyone…”