Thought you'd like Mass Effect

Or maybe you’ve already played it, but I found a lot of similarities between it’s gameplay and what you guys like about Mystery Dungeon.

Quick resume: You’re a space soldier in a galaxy filled with different races and species. Either male, female, black, white, whatever you want to be. You’re the face of humanity, and every choice you make matters. You will either help humanity rule all other races or be a part of a big peaceful community WHILE you fight against an ancient race of machines trying to wipe out all sentient races.

The thing that makes this game so memorable and famous are their characters. As the three games progresses, you’ll encounter a lot of different, interesting characters which will help you in your quest. Your choices will either help these characters, or would even kill them. You will fight alongside them, care about them, make great friendships and even may fall in love with some, and you would move mountains in order to let them live and be there in the end. Trust me, you will love these characters, and I seriously encourage you to try out the games. :D

If someone has played them, they surely will agree with me. The games are great, and if you love partnership, rescue missions, good storylines and building your crew with interesting characters as you’d like, I bet you’ll love these games. ;)

//youtu.be/http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhJJtyj6lks

I also like pinapples