Time Keepers, Protectors of the Light.

[i]The war has ended, Dialga has fallen, and Cresselia has inhaled her last breath. The Pokemon had been unsure what to do, until word came out of Pokemon dubbed as “Keepers” or “Protectors”. Uncertain of what these “keepers” or “protectors” are, the Legendaries ask of their identity…

≡≡≡

|Introduction|

“They"re here.”

The Hall of Origin was quiet, save for the sound of Pokemon walking in its glassy black floor. The legends looked down on the small creatures, their eyes round circles of curiosity. Some looked serious - though a glitter of disdain was present on the orbs on their faces.

The legends were arranged by height - the shortest ones nearest to the entrance, then ascending until it finally reached the end. Each stood on a pedestal. Two pedestals were empty - one between Palkia and Giratina, while the other next to Darkrai.

The small procession of Pokemon soon reached the end of the hall, where they bowed before creator of the world itself. A spark of amusement woke in Arceus" eyes, happy to know that some Pokemon still worshipped him. After about five seconds, the Pokemon stood up. One of them asked, “Why have you called us here?”

Arceus straightened, then a voice rang out through the hall. The voice was unexplainable. “You have called yourselves the ‘keepers’ and ‘protectors’. What I ask of you, is why you call yourselves that. I do not mean to offend you, but please answer honestly.”

The Pokemon looked at each other and snickered. The legends raised their necks in disgust; who are they to walk into the halls of their home and do such a lowly and offending thing?

“Is it not obvious? We"re the ‘keepers’ and the ‘protectors’. Is that much of an answer?” one of them said in a taunting way.

Arceus stayed calm. “What kind of keepers and protectors are you? Please explain,” he said. They snickered once again, then pointed to the two empty pedestals. “Dialga and Cresselia, I"m sure you have heard of them? The ones you killed in the war?”

Palkia looked away. Darkrai glared at them. “Still don"t have an answer?” the same one who taunted them asked, “Are you really that dumb to still not know who we are?”

“Do you really not know?” another one of them say, “We are the Time Keepers, Protectors of the Light, those who will keep watch over the duties of the entities you have killed.”[/i]

As said, the war has ended, and both Dialga and Cresselia has died. Due to that, the Time Keepers and the Protectors of the Light were born, as replacement for the fallen Legendaries.

[spoilerHow the Time Keepers were made.:1ddfhaec]Dialga lay on the rough sand, breathing heavily. ‘It is the end of me…’ he thought, the jewel in his chest glowing. Minutes later, the jewel let out a powerful red aura, sinking into the hearts of the destined keepers. With that, Dialga died.

[/details]

[spoilerHow the Protectors of the Light were made.:1ddfhaec]Cresselia floated slowly through the silent plains, a long gash down her side. The moon shone brightly above her. The pearlescent shape of the moon cast moonlight in her eyes as she called out in a strong voice, “Protectors of the light! May you come to be and control the lights in my stead!” As if to reply, the stars formed around the moon, until they became one with the moon themselves. The moon glowed brighter than before, until beams of light shot from it at all directions, all of them a light blue glow. A red beam was aimed at Cresselia, where she fell to the grass and died.

[/details]

[spoilerThe Flamma Mortis:1ddfhaec]The item that the keepers and protectors guard with their life. A sphere made of diamond, it"s warm to the touch and looks really tacky. Those who handle it improperly will burst into flames. Those who managed to not burst into flames will be granted unbelievably great power.

[/details]

[spoilerThe Warriors of Dawn:1ddfhaec]A group of mysterious Pokemon. They are the enemies of the keepers and will do anything to kill them all off. They teamed up with the Rogues of Darkness.

[/details]

[spoilerThe Rogues of Darkness:1ddfhaec]As their name says, they"re the enemies of the protectors. They recently teamed up with the Warriors of Dawn in attempt to kill the keepers and protectors and have the Flamma Mortis for themselves.

[/details]

[spoilerThe gist of the plot:29y793a8]Once the Legendaries found out who they were, they banned them from the Hall of Origin. As a punishment, Arceus sent their most prized possession, the “Flamma Mortis” into another world, a world where humans exist(the world where the keepers and protectors actually are doesn"t have any humans in them.).

This RP will be split in 2 parts; 1 being the journey to the portal to the other world, 2 being the journey through the human world. There might be even a sequel, who knows.

[/details]

||NOTE||

This plot will not be RPed in the forums. This is exclusively for in-game, so I can save my fingers from giving up from typing.

Thank you.