[Title is unclear, Is it a complete sentence?]

You find yourself here. It’s a strange feeling among other things. Who were you again? What time is it? Why are things weirdly narratively cryptic like a bad inside joke? You have a name don’t you?

_

you really aren’t sure what to input for that, if we’re being honest here. It’s too dark in here right now to even really get an idea of what we’re working with.

Turn on the LIGHT THEME*

That’s absurd. Not even for the sake of narrative clarity would you turn on the light theme. I mean, we have standards here. Sure, only a handful would have any idea what was going on here to begin with, and shedding some light on the whole situation probably would be useful. I mean, you could argue it’s almost against whatever rules bounds this narrative to not like, explain what this is right?

Run ROLEPLAYFORUMINTRO.EXE
Well hasn’t it been awhile friends! I don’t know if you remember me but I’m [ERROR]

Well, that wasn’t supposed to happen. Maybe you can try again?

I want to welcome all of you to a new chapter of a story told long ago. As a forward, I wanted to say a little bit about why this story means a lot to some of [ERROR]

You aren’t surprised that this is happening. You stare at the console. The faint line blinks in front of you.
It isn’t your birthday.
You don’t find yourself at the crossroads.
You aren’t wearing any god-tier pajamas.
You’re not in WAAS
You’re not in Kintargo
You’re not in Eorzea
You’re not in the Milk bar.

I guess you’re just STUCK.

I want to welcome you all to [STUCK]
[STUCK]
[͞S̨T̛̥̬̙͈U͖͎͍̤͠ͅC̪̪͔͕̕K̭]̯̤̭̹̥̜͝
[̭̝̝̭͎̰̦͍͔S͎͡T̛̙̣͖̪̲̭U̷̸̱͓̪̘̟͓͘C̢͎̜̟̻͚̝̣̀K̸͎̕͞]͚͓͓̟̻͔͔ͅ

[̛͍̥̱̹͓͉̼̠̠͞ͅS̸̀҉̝̤̙͈̞̳̤͕̝͚̥̲T͓̻̤͈͎̟̭̙̻̦͚̻͟͝U̡͇̳̫̘͙Ć̛̯͍̲͎͙̱̯͇̪̖͖̖̝̝͈͘Ķ̷̨̨͖̝̘͈̘̫͇̱̠̰̭͕̳̮̙̞̺̦͝ͅ]̸̢͈̤̰͈̱͉̺̖̪͚̤͡ͅ

I wake up.
I am in my bed, in my room.
I throw on some clothes and open the door to leave the room so I can get to the kitchen to make something for breakfast… except the door does not open.
The door is STUCK.
I make sure the knob is turned all the way. The door does not budge.
I pull harder and harder. The door does not budge.
Confused, I try to peek under the door. I see nothing. No light, no evidence of anything existing beyond the door. Nothing.

Is this going to be a long day? Probably. Maybe not.
Will I make it out alive? Probably. Maybe not.
Will I discover the true meaning of friendship and cooperation along the way and become a better person? Probably. Maybe not.

What is certain is the door remains STUCK.

I turn on my computer and check the internet connection. The network I usually connect to is gone. I check the list of available networks. A lone, unsecured network appears on the list. Its name is E̗̭͚͎̩̫̐͊̍̓͋͠R̡̼̺͋ͥͪR̳͕̥̯̮̦̄ͧÖ̡͉̳̖̹͙̯̟̬́̃̇̑͑R̡̥̹̪̦͔̹̻͉ͧ̏̾. I connect to it. The internet connection is established.

I log in.

1 Like

I suppose we should get back to it. We’ve had enough of a break now. We were somewhere… With someone… For now I’m not sure that it matters. We’ll get back to that when we need to. Although context is missing, I’m sure we’ll figure it all out.

Let’s go backwards for a moment. Or perhaps forwards. We find ourselves at a crossroads. No, not that one. Oh, you’re more familiar with that one? You’d rather go back there for a moment? So that you can understand? Well, I hadn’t planned on it. But sure. We’ll go.

Let’s go then

The Sun hangs in the sky. The noise of the hustle and bustle of the settlement up north fills your ears. This is a place you know better. The gentle breeze and the green trees… We see a small creature, A bandana wrapped around their head carrying what appears to be a box with some sort of… fruit? Oh, I suppose they seem more like Berries if we’re being accurate. They seem to have things under control. I don’t know if there is much to add here… Well sure they’re going somewhere! Aren’t we all? You want me to follow them?

Follow them.

The creature brings the box to a strange place. The best that I can describe it some sort of ruins…? He enters the building and puts down the box. From deeper within emerges some sort of… Well, This I’m more familiar with! I would call this one a Fox. However the fur is a beautiful shade of silver. They seem to be conversing. Well no, I’m not sure what they are speaking about. Afraid I don’t really speak the language. What? Now you think this is boring? Well. I suppose we can get back to where we started. For just a moment.

Try to keep yourself entertained.

This all feels familiar. You know, you thought you were done with this part of your life. Staring at the four walls wasn’t your favorite thing to do. The pale light glows from the screen. Sheading a light in a room. Without it… You’re sure the room would fade to black, fading to black sounds like the only solution for you now. But as your eyes grow heavy from thinking too hard. A strange command prompt box pops up on your screen. The faint white line blinking… Empty.

“Two paths diverge in a blood red church, And I-
I took the one I didn’t want to travel by.
I tried to change and be something I wasn’t.
Now, I stand on a new stage.
I̠̮’̻̘͞m͙̩̣͍ͅ ̠͙͖a̲͔f̣r͘a͈͔͖̖͢i̷̬̗̳̦d͓̭ ̮̹̬͚o̳͖̞͈̝̪͟f̵̺̰̪ ̺̭͈̠̬͍͖w͈h̩̬̗a͎̯̦͚̫t̳̜̫̬’҉̲͎̞s̙̝̥̲̱͈ ̮̟͞t̖͔̹͔̪o̹̞͚ ̣̲͇̦̟c̨̫͉̲͓̭̺o͖̯̭̥̰̮ͅm̢̰ͅe̵
Į̴͚̥ ͇̱͖͢͞t̪͘h̠̭̭͢o̷͈͈͟u̸̪̲̺̤̦̣͠g̷̞̺͓̬͎̕ͅh̷̫̤̙̪̺̰̕t̸͏̮͕̬̠ ̡̯̝͔͎̯̗̹̱̪̀́I͚̙̗̕͡ ̸̬̗͓͎̙̜̘̳̹w̡̛͓a̧̼̖̻̳̼͇͕̫͢s̴̡͖ ̟̹̗̝̪̘̬̳͠b̶̢̛̩̘̭̘͍r͕̣̠̣͟o͔̳k̢̡̖̗̠̰̭̙̖̘e̮̫̖̮̹͉n̨͏̤̫ ̪̠̯̻̖̠̫́b̘̦̺͍̥͡͞u̪̱̮t͚̭̫̟̻̞
N̴̢̜̫̠̪̪͓͡o̸̷̝̦̜̩̮̳̠̜̼̱̟͖͘ẃ̶̭̻̘̟͈͈̰̜̪̲̱̕͟.͇̖̠͈̬̀͜͡ͅ ̵̜͍̬̜̩͇͜͡I̟̣͕̻͉̟̻̞̖͔̳̹͕͓͚̜̕͟ͅ ̛̺͚̫̰̙̫̹̟̤͕̥̘͎̗̦́͟͜͠f̷̴͎̣̭̱͙̼̫̥͓͇̣̻̘̥̜̫̕e̸̛̺̤͙̫̮̺̙̱̮͉̞͈̜̖ȩ̲͉̹̺̪̦̤̹̮̻͖̝͓͟ͅl̸̢̡̢̫̪͔̯̥̮͖͎͉͈̟̱͔ ͘҉̴̦͉̖̣̲͔̳̤̙̕m̵̲̜̥̗̘͔͞ǫ̶̵͠͏̹̟̯̰̰͕̹͍̳r̵̷͇͉̭̟͕͎͉̱̩̱̜̪̹̝͝ͅę͜͏̣͍̼̪͖̻̬̠̻̫̼̱͈̀͝ ҉̟͕̦̲͇̟̮̪̳͖̻̭͢t̷̨̀҉̢̹̤̺̫̱̯̙̫h̢͢҉͈̩̟̣̫̺͎ͅͅa̢͎͎̗̥̺̪̬̙͟͜͠n̵̢̩̙̱̤̫̤̟̹̦̗̩̜͎̯̳ ̸̸̞̩̗̬̳̼̹̀͢e̸̡҉̣͈̤͙̠͉̭̙͇̗͙̥͕̫v̢̢̢͓͍̣͠ͅe̡̗̭̮̞̭̞͖͓̖̼̪͝r̶҉̬̟͈̘̗͍̻̱̱̭̫̩͕̙̺̩͙̳͢ͅ.̢̯͓̙̮̖̖̞̝͎̞̫͝