SECOND PLACE!
[i]HELLO21![/i]
THIRD PLACE!
[u][i]TREVOR![/u][/i]
FOURTH PLACE!
[u][i]RICHARD G![/u][/i]
FIFTH PLACE!
[i][u]Load![/u][/i]

Well, I decided I wanted another tournament to happen… so here goes.
The tournament will be on the 9th of March, at 7PM GMT timezone, 2PM EST timezone.
The tournament is a 1 v 1. You should list your in-game names. You will get 2 pokemon, and a refresher counts as a pokemon. The level cap of the tournament is 1-60, and the rules are as follows:

1. No items, I will ensure this by getting a staff to check the inventory of each player.
  2. Abilities banned: Speed boost, Sturdy, Magnet Pull, Shadow Tag, Arena Trap and Cute Charm.
  3. The maximum time per match is 5 minutes. If one of the pokemon has died on one of the player"s teams, and the 5 minutes ends, then the other player"s team wins.
  4. No trolling. Simple really.
  5. No putting other players off, shouting abuse, making them type when in matches etc
  6. If you"re in the tournament and help another player win, you will be disqualified. Only 2 contenders in the arena at once.
  7. No weather is allowed.
  8. Wobbuffet and Wynaut will not be allowed.
  9. The moves that are not allowed are as follows: Protect/Detect, substitute, status-ailment moves (Moves that give the opponent a status ailment), attract or any other move that immobilizes the opponent for that matter, Explosion/self-destruct, stat-raising moves, Perish Song, Future Sight, Mirror Coat, Counter, High-jump Kick/ Jump Kick, Quick/Wide guard, Destiny Bond, Present, 1 hit knock out moves, and Dive/Fly/Dig/Bounce. Also, no AOE spamming, you are aloud 1 AOE per pokemon, but you can"t spam it more than 3 times.
  10. There shall be no switching. You must start with your pokemon that is in slot 2, and there shall be no switching until this pokemon has died.When a pokemon dies, all players must stay still until the switch has occurred and I say “Carry on”

Now that the rules are out the way, on to prizes :>:D: :>:D:
First Place:
300,000 Poké, (1) Heart Scale, Zap Plate, TM Focus Blast, TM Ice Beam, TM Giga Impact, TM Thunderbolt, Wonder Chest, Oval Stone, Plume Fossil, 15 blue shards, 15 red shards, 15 yellow shards, 15 green shards, and a Max Revive.
Second Place:
200,000 Poké, Electrizer, Magmarizer, TM Frost Breath, TM Wild Charge, TM Ice Beam, EXP. All, 10 red shards, 10 yellow shards, 10 green shards, and a Revive.
Third Place:
100,000 Poké, TM Flamethrower (x2), TM Shadow Ball, TM Sludge Bomb, Reaper Cloth, Armor Fossil, Root Fossil, 5 blue shards, 5 red shards, 5 yellow shards, 5 green shards.
Fourth Place:
15,000 Poké, TM Retaliate and TM Venoshock.
Fifth Place:
10,000 Poké and a Link Cable.
You will get 5k for participating.

MEMBERS PARTICIPATING:

1. Zorlake Reborn or User.
  2. TheDefeater.
  3. Cinder.
  4. Trevor.
  5. Sinx.
  6. Hello21.
  7. Atuskia.
  8. HydroFang.
  9. Kendel.
  10. Coraje.
  11. Zappeh.
  12. Tsukuyo.
  13. Richard G.
  14. Bobby Bettencourt.
  15. Kams.
  16. HPmaster.
  17. Dark Zoroack.
  18. RickyPDC.
  19. Scizivire.
  20. Erlade.
  21. Mark123.
  22. Mad.
  23. Mungl1.
  24. MrD.
  25. Mewcc101.
  26. Xgpmcnp.
  27. ZaratoX/Infrared.
  28. Marian. -DROPPED OUT
  29. Trans.
  30. CoolN.
  31. Levy.
  32. Load.
  33. Ribbon.
  34. Cluie.
  35. Feno.
  36. Exskitt01.
  37. TimaeusTestified.
  38. AbraKadabra.
  39. MASAMUNE.
  40. Playerozone.
  41. Hammy Da Hamster.
  42. Chipper.
  43. Caz.
  44. Raon.
  45. HyunJae
  46. PiPrinLeon.
  47. Clarify. DROPPED OUT.
    If we get an unequal amount of entries, on the day of the tournament, Superswampert45 will step in and battle as the person, so we have no people going through unfairly.

THE MATCHUPS ARE AS FOLLOWS:

Chipper VS MASAMUNE
Ribbon VS Erlade
HPmaster VS Playerozone
Dark Zoroack VS HydroFang
Richard G VS TimaeusTestified
Feno VS MrD
Scizivire VS Hammy Da Hamster
Caz VS Cinder
Zorlake Reborn or User VS AbraKadabra
Mungl1 VS Load
Trans VS Coraje
Zappeh VS Kams
411 VS RickyPDC
ZaratoX/Infrared VS Hello21
Raon VS Mewcc101
Mark123 VS Atuskia
Trevor VS Exskitt01
CoolN VS Cluie.
Kendel VS Tsukuyo
Sinx VS Mad.
Xgpmcnp VS Levy.
TheDefeater VS Bobby Bettencourt
HyunJae VS PiPrinLeon

Acknowledgements:
The PMU staff for keeping the game running, Yatterman, Luli, Voltray and Whitewing, for checking inventory so nobody disobeys rules, and Zorlake Reborn, Voltray (When Volt was a member, not a staff), Erlade, Superswampert45 and Dragonslayer1993 for the help of providing items, and Dausk for being co-operative with the weekly event.

Count me in! :D

Ill participate!

I suppose I’ll enter. Gonna have to train ALOT :cry:

Sinx is also entering but he forgot his password

I’ll enter :'D
Gotta train a bit though lol :>_<:

i’ll enter~

I’ll enter, I suppose. Sad, that I can’t enter my pokemon I had wanted for it being 60 cap :< but awe well… I’ll just train a bit for the other two I have in mind.

I would enter, but considering its in a few weeks, and I barely have anything near Level 60(I have some over Level 60, but not that many near). That’ll be the problem._.

EDIT: Ignore the top, I’m gonna enter.

I’m in!

Me coming~ I get to be in my first tournament for my birthday!

/shotdead

Only one question. Don’t Pokemon have two abilities? And by ‘spam’ AoEs, we can use them multiple times, right? Just not repeatedly?

Yeah, they do, so the abilities will either be Levitate or Klutz, Limber and Cute Charm. Which ever is the least-haxiest. I suppose, AOEs can be used 3 times, then you have to use a different move before using AOEs again.
To clarify, Magnet Rise & Recovering moves are aloud!
-Blood.

count me in my file name is Richard G

my friends wanted me to sign them up so sign kams and dark zoroack and hpmaster up for the tournment to

Count me in! Though 7 pm is a bit late. Why not something that’s in the afternoon? A lot of people will be able to participate. I live in GMT+5, so that’s 12 for me. Wouldn’t it be best it it was something like 4 or 5 pm GMT? or That’s way easier! And, more people too. Or even changing to to 7 am GMT? Since its a Saturday? The general summary is, anything that is not too late. Of course, if that is okay with you. Good Luck too~ :heart:

Also, I would like to request you to ban ‘present’ since it’s a move which is simply too haxy. The tourney is about skill and dedication! But, preset simply spoils the fun. So can you please ban present or do something about it? So we can enjoy too!

This tournament sounds…fine…IM IN
My ingame name mark123…

Im in :D

Btw: Is Leech Seed allowed?

Count me in, i will go as RickyPDC ^^

1. 7am is WAY to early, since I get up around 3PM… yeah, I love my sleep. haha. If i keep moving the time too much then, most won’t be able to come. We already have a lot of members signed up… I may change it to 4-5, but It is HIGHLY unlikely.

And, I personally thought I had banned present…

As leech seed does not immobilize and recovering moves are aloud, I suppose it should be aloud.
Everybody who has requested to join has been added :D

I’ll join!

Ok count me in >:D