Trading Concept and Suggestions

Prior to shinies, the argument for trading was an interesting idea, but rather weak, since the arrival of shinies and the rumors of making them rarer it has come to the attention of me and other players that trading might not be such a bad idea, so allow me to express a view ideas to balancing a possible “trading” System

• Levels would be locked to explorer rank, to prevent players from giving noobs levels above their current 80-100’s limited to guild master, etc.

• The highest level (Or maybe the rarity based on hatching steps?) increases the poke both players have to pay to make the “trade”

• Don’t call it trading to fit into the PMD concept maybe call it “exchanging team memebers?”

• Limit pokemon being “traded” exclusively to the region they were recruited. (For example, a pokemon recruited at Archford could only be “traded” at the Archford member exchange this prevents players from giving new players pokemon they wouldn’t normally have access to) An alternative concept is requiring a player to see said pokemon wild before obtaining it in a “trade”.

Since shinies are so rare having the ability to trade one you wouldn’t use to someone who would use it or for the one you want more, this would enrich the PMU player experience and if it costs poke, offers a money sink for experienced players, please let me know what you think~!

I would be for having tradeable shinies but only shiny’s imo nothing else :slight_smile: