Trouble in Paradise [RP Opened~]

I really want to start this RP so! If you want to join Go here: viewtopic.php?f=67&t=9180

Plot: The Hakurei Border is crumbling apart and Reimu and Yukari are no where to be found. It’s up to you and your friends must find Reimu and Yukari and save the border between Genesokyo and the Human World. And old faces return to help! (PC-98s!) It seems to be the works of a organization of humans called Archfiends that are trying to take over Gensokyo!
Human Village is concealed at night only. Daytime any youkai can enter.
Rules:
- Keep this at a PG-13: No real graphic scenes.
- No gap/border related powers/teammates: What’s the point of the RP then?
- Don’t stray to far away from canon: I find this kinda a personal rule. I dislike huge amount of fanon (Eg.: Malice, Gluttony Yuyuko, Lazy Meiling, etc.).
-Follow PMUs standard rules: Simple as that.
-OC/FC Are all allowed! This means enemies(Be descriptive about what they look like), party members (2 OC/FC characters on a team).
-Your character cannot have a relationship with someone else’s character: This makes it all confusing.
-You can fight other people party members except for OCs/FCs. Just so you don’t run out of ideas.
-No life or death abilities/partners. No destruction abilities/partners. No overpowerness. We need the RP to be fun!
-Follow Perfect Momento’s Draft for Spell Cards. This is the best reference for the Spell Card rules fanon or not.

Participants:
Lman5000
Sevipermecrazy

“Hmm, I wonder. Why did Sakuya asked me to get groceries?” Luke asked to himself. “I find it ironic that a manipulator of time doesn’t have to get groceries!” He snickered at this. “Oh well. Let’s just see what’s on the list.” He pulls out the list from his pocket. “Hmm. Sugar, butter, milk… HEY! This looks like ingredients for a cake!” Luke ponders why Sakuya needs a cake. “It isn’t Remi’s birthday, neither is it Patchouli…” Luke just shrugs this off and buys the ingredients. After purchasing the items, Luke walks back to the Scarlet Devil Mansion.
“Oh, Luke your back, put the groceries in the kitchen.” Sakuya said sharply.
“Yes ma’am.” Luke walks to the kitchen and lays the groceries on the counter top. “I better see if Lady Patchouli need assistance.” Luke goes to and quietly open the doors to Voile and heads to Patchouli’s study. “Lady Patchouli do you need my assistance at all?” Luke asked after finding Patchouli.
“No, Zak and Koakuma have it all in control” Patchouli replied.

[right][answer]Zak: Medium Height, taller than Luke. Black hair and blue eyes
Species: Genetically Altered Human
Origin is unknown.
Weapon: Dual-Sided Blade
[/answer][/right]

“I guess I could hang out with Thera at the Sky Palace.” Luke said, bummed to not help out.

[answer]Sky Palace: A palace in the sky in which the Goddess of Emotions, Thera, and her family resides.[/answer]

Luke steps out of the SDM and takes off towards the sky. When Luke reached the stairs of the Sky Palce, the soldiers instantly step aside. “Good afternoon chief Luke!” The soldiers hastily announced.
“Afternoon men.” He replied.

[answer]Luke is the head knight at the Sky Palace. [/answer]

“Good afternoon master Luke!” Jacque, the butler said with a bow. “Mistress Thera is in her room.”

[right][answer]Jacque: Tall, and old. Dressed in a tux.
Everything known about him is unknown
[/answer][/right]
“Thank you Jacque” Luke said politely and runs to Thera’s room that’s located on the east tower. When Luke reached her room, he tapped five times on the door.
“Who is it?” A female voice groaned tiredly.
“It’s me Thera.” Luke said sweetly. With that said, the door opens revealing a girl that’s slightly shorter than Luke, dress in a pink dress that hides her feet. A gold necklace with a diamond in the middle. Her dark blonde hair that goes down to her shoulders, is slightly messy, possibly from a nap, her two bright blue eyes look sleepy definitively confirms she was taking a nap. Her long, heart shaped wings go down to her thighs and three orbs surround her.
“Lukey!” Thera hugs Luke and pecks him on the cheek. Luke does the same. “So what do you want to do?” She asked.
“Well first I’m going to donate some money to the Hakurei Shrine. Then maybe we could have a picnic.” Luke replied
“That’s sounds wonderful!” Thera said happily. “Let me fix my hair first.” She enters her room and get her hair brush and gets her hair all ready. “Okay all done!” They both walk outside.
“Alright lets go!” Luke Takes Thera’s hand off they flew to the Hakurei Shirne.
When they arrived to Hakurei Shrine they notice something that was too hard to miss. The Hakurei Shrine was destroyed. “REIMU?!” Luke exclaimed looking for Reimu. All of a sudden a weak force pushed him and Thera, almost like more gravity was coming. “What was that?” Luke asked anxiously. He see’s Thera point up at the sky. Luke’s eyes follow to where she was point. It looked like some sort of crack? A dimensional crack. Then it hit him.
“THE BORDER!” Thera and Luke exclaimed simultaneously.