Unable to Install/Unzip Due to .dll files

When I tried installing the game using the install.exe program, the setup just stalls when it comes to the .dll files. The setup itself does not crash but is no longer responsive to inputs, forcing to be closed via Task Manager.

When unzipping the game files, using Windows’ default unzipper program, it seems that there is an unexpected error when unzipping the .dll files. The game files were taken straight from the website.

Interestingly, this error never appears when unzipping using 7Zip. I think the .dll file bugs are related to each other and does not play well with Windows 10’s default unzipping method. I am able to run the game after unzipping using 7Zip. See the attached screenshots below for the bugs spotted.

My current OS environment is Windows 10 desktop. My only anti virus is Windows 10’s default Windows Defender. As far as I can tell, Windows 10 Defender did not raise an alert or anything in regards to all the above actions.

Screenshots

Screenshot of a stuck installer:

Screenshot of unzipping error:

I had that error happen to me two times today, and I don’t know how to fix it.

The post says how they got around It. Did using the zip + 7Zip not work? What happens?

When I press Unzip on the PMU application file it says Windows cannot complete the extraction. The destination file could not be created.

Also having this issue. Surprised there has not been a work around or fix noted in the replies…

As I said… the post says how they got around It. Have you tried using the program 7-Zip to unzip It, like the original post said to have avoided the problem? Even If you can’t run the Installer the zip should be a workaround If you can get past the .dll error. If It however didn’t work, please make that clearer.