Unable to sign in

Hi, I just recently downloaded the game and made an account. Due to the “incorrect username/password” message, I am unable to sign in, even though I had entered the correct ones. I had to create three different accounts to find a way to login to no avail, and am unable to delete any of them because it fails to recognize my username/password.
Any help would be appreciated.

Hello,

I’ll try to help if possible! I’ll first ask two questions to see if we can help with anything:

1. Are you using an american qwerty keyboard? The game can be weird with other keyboard formats but it’s workable.
  2. Are you making the account in the client itself or on the forums? I ask because these are actually two separate account systems, which sometimes causes confusion.

Thanks for the reply.

I’m using european keyboard but I looked up american to see where the proper keys are. So I’m using shift 2 for @, ç for dot etc.

I made one account on the forums. The three I mentioned was made from client but after writing it I realized I actually made 2 (tried using the same email for two of them).

I also noticed when typing the passwords, some letters give more spaces then asterisks so while the number of letters are the same, the password box looks like it has an extra letter in there.

Ekran Alıntısı

Don’t know if this has anything to do with it though (tried changing password to use letters that don’t give extra spaces, still didn’t work).

1 Like

That keyboard format might unfortunately be what’s causing the issue here. Unfortunately, since there’s no option to really view the password it’s impossible for me to really check :( You could try making a very simplistic password and seeing if that works, but that obviously comes with its own risk.

If it’s no bother, I’d suggest to try contacting me on discord at TurtwigA#6287. Maybe it will be easier to work with this in real-time. Even though I’m not super experienced with the client maybe we can somehow make it work. I’ll try to respond as soon as possible but I am busy with quite a few things atm, so it might still be a bit slow :(

im having the same issue. the client wont let me log in. ive triple checked the password and username and even tried using an on screen keyboard so i know i get it right but it wont work. these forums worked fine but the client itself is completely broken for me

Forums and PMU Game login credentials aren’t the same. You need to create an account also from In-Game application.

1 Like