Under One Sky: Roleplay Edition [Sign Ups / OCC]

Information:

GM: Cynder
Co - Mod(s):
Level: Advanced Casual
Genre: Fandom, Mystery, Suspense, Action, Adventure, Friendship, “DARKNESS!”

Foreword

Yes, yes. I know that there has been a vast amount of Pokemon Roleplays lately, but consider this the competition to them. Bwahaha. And look at that, it isn"t an “Academy Based Roleplay”. That"s rare coming from me. But everyone knows I make amazing Roleplays, so here goes.

This is based off of my Fanfiction called, “Under One Sky”, you can find it here.

Introduction

“Welcome to the Kanto Region! I"m Pr–Professor Oak…and this is the w-w-world of P-Pokemon…”

The audio recording clicks off with a slight, Beep! The images flicker off with a flash. You and the others around you are now sitting around a table, but you don"t recognize anyone here. You don"t know where you are. Flash! Confusion. As you look around, you see a woman in the front of the room with long yellow hair. Oh, that face is so taunting to you. You just want to remember her. But, you can"t. Flash!

“Come…to me…,” she holds out her hand and smiles. You want to trust her. But you can"t. Why not? What"s the static? What"s going on? Gah! Now your head hurts. You feel yourself floating, you feel danger, fear. “Please…wake up soon…”, then you see as she lifts her hair up, there is an electric collar around her neck. You want to jump to her and rip the collar off. Wait!

Now she is gone. Now you are awake. That dream seems familiar, doesn"t it? How many times is it now? How many times has it been in the past three months since you have had that same dream? That same feeling?

Flash!

“Who are you?”

A Friendly Conversation (Plot)

Welcome to the world of Pokemon!

“The world is twisted, didn"t you know that, kid?”

Welcome to the Kanto region, a land of peace and prosperity! Or anyway, that"s the outer shell of the region. The coating, I guess? Whether you were born here, or you were simply brought here for your own reasons, you now here in the peaceful rural town of Pallet Town! Speaking of which, here, here"s a random map for you, adventurer. Free of charge!

“It"s never as it seems…”

Meet the “other side” of the region; “The Problematic Side”. Recently, the behavior of Pokemon has been off lately. Very similar to the incident that occurred in the Almia region back three years ago. This is different, however. After looking left and right, officials and Rangers have dug up nothing that can be called the cause. It seems to be an active effect, and usually occurs only in certain areas. The side effect? Pokemon no longer respond to voice commands. They ignore their Trainers, often becoming hostile…the cause? Like, I said, kid. No one knows.

On the side that can either be viewed as “good or bad”, there is a new political group rising known as “Team Elemental”. They seem bent on “fixing” the world, although that is interpreted very loosely. Many people respect them, but nowadays? Yeah, now you can"t trust anyone. After all, we don"t want a Team Rocket incident that occurred, what was it? My memory is fuzzy. Ten years ago? On the bright side, they"ve been vandalized. By a group that goes by no name. They have bounties out on them. From what I"ve heard, there"s four of them. One of them is named “Milla”, and another goes by the alias, “The Masked Phantom”. The other two? I ain"t know their names, but I"ll tell ya what I know below, kiddo.

What else…what else? Oh yeah, traveler! I gotta warn ya, people have been disappearing for a few weeks now. So be careful! There was that Champion of the Kanto region. What was his name? Nick! Knew nothing about the guy, supposedly disappeared off the face of the planet with his Pokemon. You know, no one knows his real identity, so he could be you for all I know! Don"t gimme that look! Girls can have guy nicknames, too!

I think that about covers it. What"s that? What"s the main plot of this story line? Why, that"s for you to find out! Or bug our lovely GM. Either one is good. Off you go now kiddo…

“Tell me who you are…”

Stuff About Stuff

Huh? Is this the file of facts the guy I just talked to gave me? Who was he, anyway…? Whatever…

What would you like to hear about?

Team Elemental

A “political group”. Little is known about them, but they will serve as major antagonists. They are public among the masses, and many people trust them to solve the recent problems with Kanto, involving the unusual behavior of Pokemon to the recent kidnappings and disappearances. There is several conspiracies involving the group, including them being attacked by an underground organization. They seemed to want to help “fix” the world, and seem to have mentioned the connections of spiritual and physical world bonds. I don"t know what those are, so I can"t help you. Sorry kid.

Pokemon Behaviors

Recently here in Kanto, Pokemon have been acting strange. Wild behavior has become aggressive, and even the same with tamed Pokemon. Gym Leaders, officials, and Rangers are working together from all regions to solve it, nothing has turned up. It only happens in certain areas, and Pokemon don"t respond to vocal commands. So just be careful, okay?

Disappearances

What"s a twisted story without some sort of suspense, right? People of all ages, adults, children, you name it, have been disappearing recently. Without a trace. Nothing, no words. Just gone. You know that Champion of the region, Nick, right? Yeah, like I said, disappeared. Gone. Without a trace. Maybe you know someone who disappeared, kiddo?

Spiritual / Physical World

I can"t tell you what this means, kid. It would spoil things! And I don"t want to do that! But I will tell you, you are special, alright. Different from most Humans. After all, you are reading this, aren"t you?

Legendary Pokemon

They disappeared before you were born, kid. They haven"t existed for hundreds or thousands of years, regardless of all the rumors. Never, ya hear me? There"s a reason for that, ya know…

Nick

The current Champion of the Kanto region. Nothing is known about him. He disappeared shortly after receiving his title.

Milla

Apparently, a mysterious woman who goes by the name, “Milla” is the leader of the so - called “Underground Resistance” group - thingy. I don"t know if Milla is her real name, but I know she is at least in her twenties. She has the courage to leave video recordings of her identity, so there is several warrants out for her arrest. She has hacked into Elemental"s database apparently. What is she planning? I wish I knew.

“The Masked Phantom”

Nothing, and I mean nothing is known about the Phantom. He or she is a mysterious person who wears all black and a mask. Supposedly, the Phantom is the right hand minion of Milla. Or was it left hand? Anyway, moving on. I know the Phantom is known for using a Scizor, in fact “Hyper Beam” is a trademark move. I also know the Phantom is wanting for working along side of Milla, and ripping down warrants and Wanted posters. The Phantom is usually a ruthless battler.

Plague

Don"t fret, kiddo, this is just an alias; not a sickness. Plague is just a wee kid from what I hear. Not much of a battler, but is working along side of Milla. Why? I "unno. The kid isn"t seen as much of a threat, but he seems to have intentions and knows information, so he"s wanted as well.

Belle

A country girl with an accent. I know she carries an Eevee on her, but I also know Eevee"s a common Pokemon. She speaks in a thick Southern accent, and is apparently from the Sinnoh region. I"m not sure where, but she seems to have appeared in video recordings with Milla, never revealing her true identity.

You

What? What about me? How does he know about me…

You are just a simple Pokeman trainer, right? Nothing suspicious to see here. Or perhaps, you are a goon. Perhaps you are a goon of Team Elemental, and you are being brainwashed. Either way, us meeting was destiny, ya know. I know about your fancy dreams and whatnot. To be honest, I know all the answers here. I just can"t tell ya, sorry. Life is about to change for you kiddo. After all, haven"t you heard the voices? “Who are you?” Well? Who are you really?

Me

Me? Why, I"m just a friendly man. Who never existed…so don"t look behind you…and wake up from this dream soon, alright?

Rules

[ul]
[li]This is a pretty large Roleplay, so there is no limit on characters at all. I’ll have about twenty.[/li]
[li]Side characters, support characters, and temporary characters are all allowed.[/li]
[li]No canon character. Make your own original trainers. You can use a Trainer Maker.[/li]
[li]No Legendary Pokemon. Good reason.[/li]
[li]This is a pretty dark story, seeing as there will be a back “stab stabbity” theme. Feel free to be a traitor.[/li]
[li]Plot twists, betrayal, all the good darkness and suspense is welcomed. But, you have to keep it PG.[/li]
[li]Keep everything PG. [/li]
[li]Love and Romance is allowed. I don’t want to see anything disturbing, so take that “kind of stuff” to PMs.[/li]
[li]Follow the General PMU Rules.[/li]
[li]Don’t be a troll. Don’t disrespect others. Don’t be harsh or rude.[/li]
[li]No drama outside of the RP. First one to start it, first one out.[/li]
[li]Add plot twists and such. Use PMs to work with other players. Surprise us.[/li]
[li]I’ll let cursing slide, but it it becomes a habit, I’m gonna need to do something, alright? [/li]
[li]No powerplaying, God Modding, or perfect characters. I don’t like Mary Sues and Gary Oaks.[/li]
[li]If you have questions, PM me or leave it in the thread.[/li]
[li]Enjoy the havoc and chaos to come.[/li]
[li]If you read this, put “Darkness”, somewhere in your sheet.[/ul][/li]
Character Sheet

Delete the parathesises when submitting these.

[Insert Image of Character here.]

[b]Full Name:[/b]
[b]Fake Name (Optional):[/b]
[b]Nickname(s) / Alias:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]

[b]Part Of Team Elemental? (Y/N):[/b]
[b]Rank (If yes.):[/b]

[b]Role (Trainer, Goon, Gym Leader, etc):[/b]

[b]Why you are here:[/b]

[b]Appearance (Only if you did not use image):[/b]
[b]Accessories (Optional):[/b]

[b]Region, Hometown:[/b]
[b]Starter Pokemon:[/b]

[b]Current Pokemon Team:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]History / Biography:[/b]

[b]Special Abilities / Traits/ Attributes:[/b]

[b]Other:[/b]

[b]Favorite Legendary Pokemon:[/b]
[b]Would you like to be a GM? (Y/N):[/b]

DARKNESS! MUHAHAHA! …Ahem. Moving on.

Full Name: Deselia Nirilia Muniran
Fake Name (Optional): Destiny
Nickname(s) / Alias: “The Deceitful Beauty”

Part Of Team Elemental? (Y/N): Yes.
Rank (If yes.): Admin.

Role (Trainer, Goon, Gym Leader, etc): Goon.

Why you are here: A mysterious figure brought her to Kanto from the Orre Region over a period of 1 week.

Appearance (Only if you did not use image): Long, magenta-colored hair that spreads out at the end, peach-colored skin, a hot pink colored jacket with a vivid purple t-shirt underneath, and cherry-colored shorts.
Accessories (Optional): A crescent moon shaped pendant around her neck.

Region, Hometown: Orre, Pyrite Town.
Starter Pokemon: Petilil.

Current Pokemon Team: Lilligant, Cincinno, Gardevoir.

Personality: Deceitful, impatient, mischievous.

History / Biography: I’ll build up on this as the story goes on, if it’s okay with you.

Special Abilities / Traits/ Attributes: Her shrieks can reach a mighty 190 decibels.

Other: Usually, the only way to settle her down is to give her what she wants.

Favorite Legendary Pokemon: Virizion.
Would you like to be a GM? (Y/N): Yes, please.

Darkness
[spoilerApril:1g9effhi]
Full Name: April Crystano
Fake Name (Optional): N/A
Nickname(s) / Alias: Spring

Part Of Team Elemental? (Y/N): Yes
Rank (If yes.): Commander

Role (Trainer, Goon, Gym Leader, etc): Detective

Why you are here: Investigating Team Elemental

Region, Hometown: Hoenn, Petalburg City
Starter Pokemon: Happiny

Current Pokemon Team: Blissey, Chimecho, Phanpy, and Baltoy.

Personality: Good-hearted when in her positive moods, cold-hearted in her negative moods.

History / Biography: Ever since she was a child, she has always strived to be a detective. She focused well in school, but didn"t have any friends, until when she was in Grade 4, she met a girl named Marissa, but who preferably was called Mark. She became friends with her overtime, and they"ve been friends ever since. When she was in Grade 5, she received a Happiny as a happy birthday gift from her mother, who always knew April wanted a Happiny. She was extremely joyful, and began taking the Happiny to school occasionally, but got in trouble for it. She was in trouble every single time she brought Happiny to school, so she let Happiny stay home. However, the Happiny didn"t want to be seperated, and followed her to school everyday, but kept out of sight of everyone but April. This continued on until she graduated from high school, which she did when she was 17. She had learned all the required skills to be a detective, and went into a detective class for a year. She went on a hiatus after her mother died from a person from Team Elemental, from which her Happiny was now a Blissey. She remembered her mother had other pokemon in the PC, but she was dead. So, she took the pokemon from it, Baltoy, Chimecho, and Phanpy. She became detective partners with “Mark”, and then joined Team Elemental for undercover investigations. She resumes to give all the information she finds to Mark, and still begins to dig deeper into Team Elemental"s dark secrets.

Special Abilities / Traits/ Attributes: She can sense strange warps in time and space if in her sensing range.

Other: N/A

Favorite Legendary Pokemon: Jirachi

[/details]

[spoilerAugust:1g9effhi]
Full Name: August Crystano
Fake Name (Optional): N/A
Nickname(s) / Alias: Autumn

Part Of Team Elemental? (Y/N): No
Rank (If yes.): N/A

Role (Trainer, Goon, Gym Leader, etc): Traveller

Why you are here: " I came to Kanto in my travels to assist my twin sister April."

Region, Hometown: Hoenn, Petalburg
Starter Pokemon: Seedot

Current Pokemon Team: Shiftry, Mightyena, Lombre, Carvanha

Personality: Somewhat timid, but open to people he trusts.

History / Biography: Finishing Later.

Special Abilities / Traits/ Attributes: Same abilities as April

Favorite Legendary Pokemon: Lugia

[/details]

Darkness~

Marissa Hughes

Full Name: Marissa Hughes
Fake Name: Mark Hughes
Nickname / Alias: “The Detective Prince”

Part Of Team Elemental: “No way. My job is to find out about them, not to join.”

Role: Detective

Why you are here: “I am here to investigate many things around this region. Particularly a new team I"ve heard news of. Team Elemental. I"ve heard a lot of some. . . disappearances. As well as recent Pokemon behaviors. I don"t know why, but I feel that this new. . . team, I suppose, is linked to these recent happenings. I have no proof, or anything, but I will get some. I suppose you could say I"m here to snoop, but I wouldn"t use that term, no. I"m here to get information, and perhaps save a few lives while doing so.~”

Accessories: As seen in the picture, she has a purple Poketch and a Pokedex from the Unova region. She also wears a tie. She always wears glasses, as she has bad eyesight.

Region, Hometown: Born in Hearthome City, Sinnoh, but moved to Petalburg City, Hoenn at age 4.
Starter Pokemon: Chatot

Current Pokemon Team: Chatot, Porygon2, Togetic

Personality: Quiet and reclusive, Marissa tries her best not to speak unless she absolutely has to. Even then, she makes sure that her words are crisp and precise, almost always on-topic to whatever her case is. She keeps other people at a distance as much as possible, and the only person she"d consider herself close to is her partner; April.

History / Biography: Marissa"s parents expected a boy. They wanted a boy. They"d give anything for a boy of their own. When Marissa was born, the doctor had told them that she was a girl. Her parents didn"t care. Her mother said over and over, “What a lovely boy. Oooh, all the toys he"ll get.” Her father joined in, calling the newborn girl “he”. The doctor sighed, trying to ignore this. He simply asked what they"d like to name the baby. “Mark,” the two said in unison. The doctor didn"t plan to name this girl a male name, so he took it upon himself to put “Marissa” on her birth certificate rather than Mark.

Her parents were upset when they received the birth certificate, but accepted it without complaining aloud. They continued to call her Mark in public and at home. Soon, the girl really did believe that she was a boy. At age four, her family moved to Petalburg City in the Hoenn region. She was enrolled in a preschool, listed as a male student. The teachers hadn"t even noticed that the girl was actually a girl, considering her parents had treated her like a male at home. She never played with dolls or anything “girly”.

She led a pretty simple life aside from being “Mark”. However, in grade 1, her parents were asked to show them her birth certificate so she could skip to grade 3 since she had been much smarter than the other children. Her parents, reluctant at first, gave the school her birth certificate. The school continued to refer to her as Mark, but the young girl now knew she was a female. Now she often played by herself, unsure of who she could play with considering she hadn"t known the girls well, and the boys wouldn"t accept her anymore.

She had asked her parents why they wanted a boy rather than a girl. They simply explained that girls aren"t valued. Boys are much more work-orientated while girls usually lazed around. This upset her for a while, but all for the rest of grade 3, she kept to thinking she was a male.

In grade 4, she met April. April was her first, true friend. Ever since, Marissa has considered April to be trustworthy. April had been the first the young girl opened up to about her true name being “Marissa”. Shortly after meeting April"s Happiny, the girl decided she needed a Pokemon of her own. She was exploring around Petalburg when she met a rather unique Pokemon named Chatot. Chatot surely weren"t common to the Hoenn area, but this one was here for some odd reason. Marissa befriended it quite quickly without a Pokeball. Once she brought it home, her parents allowed to to keep it and they gave her the Pokeball to catch it.

The rest of Marissa"s life went by fast. She skipped high school and simply studied the ways of a detective. She kept in contact with April, planning to be her partner. Marissa finished her training quickly, getting her first real case by age 15. Recently finishing that case, now she"s looking forward to investigating Team Elemental along with April.

Special Abilities / Traits/ Attributes: She is fantastic at analyzing things. Her brain processes things a bit faster than the average person.

Other:

Favorite Legendary Pokemon: Uxie
Would you like to be a GM: Sure, I suppose.

[spoilerImage:3dl0tbcu]

[/details]
DAWKNESS

Full Name:Leon N. (He does not reveal his whole last name.)
Fake Name (Optional):
Nickname(s) / Alias:L.N. ,

Part Of Team Elemental? (Y/N):N
Rank (If yes.):

Role (Trainer, Goon, Gym Leader, etc):D.J. of Saffron City Radio.

Why you are here:During a pokemon battle someone burts down his building"s wall so he flips out sending Scizor into the battle.

Appearance (Only if you did not use image):
Accessories (Optional):Headphones and Rubix Cube
Darn you Cynder and your DAWKNESS making me have to retype out Leon!

Region, Hometown:Kanto, Saffron City
Starter Pokemon:Hypno
Current Pokemon Team:
Scizor,Chatot,Ralts,Poliwhirl, Hypno
Personality:Quite .lazy, he is always layed back as long as he has music or a Rubix Cube to play with, if his headphones are removed, he is quite dumb, he can"t focus. He is quite perverted as well, always hitting on his assistant. He loves revenge aswell, believe the best revenge is the same action that person did to him.

History / Biography:As a child, he wandered around the woods a lot, always getting lost. His childhood was quite simple, until he fell in love when he was 18. The incident people know of as “Hypno"s Lullaby” came into place.

The Hypno kidnapped his lover and killed her. Enraged, he desperately made a deal with a very smart Hypno, who then made Leon take orders from Hypno after the attack was done. Leon then had the stronger Hypno hypnotize the weaker one, luring it into the woods then full out killing it. After this, he became the DJ of Saffron City Radio.
He caught Chatot while wandering in the woods, caught Poliwhirl while fishing and recieved Scizor as a gift from a fan.

Special Abilities / Traits/ Attributes:Is hypnotized by Hypno. But is not always triggered.
Other:

Favorite Legendary Pokemon:Rayquaza
Would you like to be a GM? (Y/N):Doesn"t matter luv"

PERISH INTO THE DARKNESS!

Full Name: Trinitria Vicirmorum
Fake Name (Optional): None
Nickname(s) / Alias: The Explosive Girl

Part Of Team Elemental? (Y/N): NO
Rank (If yes.):

Role (Trainer, Goon, Gym Leader, etc): Trainer

Why you are here: Inside of her, something had longed from the distance to return to see her cousin back in Kanto, it broke her heart when she figured out he disappeared.

Region, Hometown: Sinnoh, Snowpoint City
Starter Pokemon: Baltoy

Current Pokemon Team: Claydol, Electrode, Forretress, Drifblim

Personality: Quite Cheerful, Dynamic, can be insane at some times.

History / Biography:
As a little girl, her father was a person who was addicted to dynamite mining, reach as her father is, she always felt alone her only companion being a tiny little Baltoy. The poor girl was as young as five when her father met an accident, luckily it didn’t kill him, but Trinitria toughened up and forced her father to stop working. She got two things she wanted, her father and her father’s love. Oh, your wondering where her mother is, a landmine accident happened to her, it traumatizes her to this very day. Even though her father stopped working, she thought of another type of work for him, clock-making, happily her father accepted the job. Eleven years passed, and they were happy together, her father became famous around town, and even became a maker of Music Boxes, somethings he would even mix a clock with a music box. Trinitria became an expert with the violin, piano, and digital editing of music, she also became a well-known singer. When the original company of the Dynamite Mining went bankrupt she was bribed to come back, even though she knew the dangers, she did it for her father.

Now an expert with Dynamite and bombs, and even able to steal a TM Explosion from Team Galactic, Trinitria has been well-known for the fact of her genuine looks, wonderful demeanor, and explosive attitude.

Special Abilities / Traits/ Attributes: Not much, though she might always have an extra pack of dynamite somewhere…

Other: None

Favorite Legendary Pokemon: Regigigas
Would you like to be a GM? (Y/N): Not… really?

Sol Strife

Full Name: Sol Strife
Fake Name (Optional): Telos
Nickname(s) / Alias: Blue Ashes

Part Of Team Elemental? (Y/N): No
Rank (If yes.): N/A

Role (Trainer, Goon, Gym Leader, etc): He a mysterious loner.

Why you are here: No one knows who i am or why I am here but… i am here to try and put a stop to Team Elemental because of a Promise i made to someone.

Appearance (Only if you did not use image):
Accessories (Optional):

Region, Hometown: Unova, Nuvema Town
Starter Pokemon: Tepig

[b]Current Pokemon Team:

Togekiss
Moves:
Air Slash
Rest
Aura Sphere
Sky Attack

Poliwrath
Moves:
Surf
Rock Smash
Dynamic Punch
Bubblebeam

Tepig
Moves:
Flamethrower
Flame Charge
Solarbeam
Flare Blitz[/b]

Personality: Laid Back, Care Free, something serious, and never breaks a promise

[b]History / Biography: When Sol was born he was taken from the hospital that he was at. He was given the name Telos and was sent to a Pokémon training school that was off the grid at least that"s what he thought it was until he was 9. Then he saw them for what they really were. An evil corporation trying to take over the world with 50 years of research Breeding fusing Pokémon to make an ultimate Hybrid. Sol went to the main computer wiped all their work with a virus that his professor showed him but it caused a malfunction and blow up the building.

After Sol escaped he then found himself to be back in his old town. With people he consider to be his foster parents and his foster brother not knowing they were indeed his real family. 6 year later Sol grew to love his family. Until some of the surviving members from the Corperation came and kill Sol and Kelick parent. With there dying breath they told Sol the truth about them and how they would have told him sooner but he might not believe them then Sol promised them that he would take care of Kelick who then left Sol to become a Pokémon Campion.

Telos is a combination of Sol"s First and last name.[/b]

Special Abilities / Traits/ Attributes: has Super Sonic Hearing he can hear even the quietest sounds but its bad because the loudest sounds hurts him.

Favorite Legendary Pokemon: Mew
Would you like to be a GM? (Y/N): No