Unfairness.

IGNORE.

I messed up with the quote commands.

Can’t find delete.

There’s only one problem with this… If he didn’t know it was not allowed, why did he space it so it was not detected? Also, if he asked many times and I didn’t answer, it could be that I was busy with something else which would stop me from seeing the chat (Such as mapping).

No. Again you’re misunderstanding me. I spaced it like that so you could read it here on the forums. They said “w.t.f” normal syntax. No periods. Nothing. Just letter w, t, f.

And chat was rather slow at the time.

What did the warning say, “Be more careful”? Players are expected to read the rules, I don’t think it would be hard to know that was a swear.

First off, thank you for reporting this. We of course don’t want special rules for staff members and we don’t want players feeling as if they are being treated unfairly. But with staff members, dealing with things like this is definitely different. With someone who deals with muting people daily, I don’t think I or any other staff member would break the rules with bad intentions just out of respect for the time we put in trying to prevent that.

As the original purpose of this thread was to bring this to the attention of the rest of staff, and it has been addressed there, I am going to go ahead and lock this thread. As well as the conversation veering off from the original topic. Thank you for your input.

P.S. Just a reminder, though this is a discussion related to cursing, that does not mean you can curse. Remember to stick by the rules. If you /must/ , a spoiler is necessary.