Updates - 08/01/2011

[ul][li]We felt that the attack button was placed in an awkward position. So as a solution, we moved this button to the “F” key so switching to moves from basic attack will be less of a hassle. This also saves up a free key and allows us to alternate the hotkeys for item usage from X, C, V, and B to Z, X, C, and V.[/li]
[li]PMU’s RAM usage has been reduced by ~200 MB. This also allows the client to load tiles much faster and more efficiently.[/li][*]Chimecho assembly now has a search function, as well as a minor addition of page numbers in the top right. [/ul]

Kinda odd but I might as well get used to it… ;n;

I actually like it a lot!
I barely used “normal attack” , but now it allows us to easily switch between basic attacks and other ones. =D

P.S. - Nice title~ haha

yup… awkward it was thx flare :lol: i also love the search button in the chimecho assembly genius! pure GENIUS!

I don’t really get what you mean about the basic attack. It is now changed to the F key or forever gone? <— Stupid question

I like that game will load smoother :D not to crazy about the button change but i’ll get used to it.

The F button replaces the use of the Z button.
So normal attack is still there; just moved to the F key.

Will take a while to get used to this…I did get pretty used to using Z actually, I can kinda move to the moves button fast, I think. ._.;