Updates (1/22/2011)

The last server restart had the following updates:

-Only Guild Founders can disown members from the guild now
-Glitch with temporary recruits is fixed
-“Undead” glitch fixed
-a certain trapping glitch that causes the player to use an empty slot has been fixed

The next time the server updates on a restart, the changes will be detailed in a thread.

I never got that update…

This update was an in game update; so there was no need to use the updater (if that made any sense lol)

That made perfect sense Char… XD (I get it)

The Player getting trapped thing still happens to me sometimes =(

That’s not a bug, that’s the effect of a move, like Fire Spin.
The glitch which was fixed was the one that forced the person to use an empty team slot when the trapped Pokemon fainted if I remember correctly.

The glitch which was fixed was the one that forced the person to use an empty team slot when the trapped Pokemon fainted if I remember correctly.[/quote]
Sometimes it lags and all and a pokemon will use a move on me and something happens and i cant move! I have to relog to move again!

The glitch which was fixed was the one that forced the person to use an empty team slot when the trapped Pokemon fainted if I remember correctly.[/quote]
Sometimes it lags and all and a pokemon will use a move on me and something happens and i cant move! I have to relog to move again![/quote]
Like I said, it’s caused by certain enemy moves, like Mean Look and Spider Web.

As Kirk said.
Also; if you have a suggestion or complaint. Can you post it in the appropriate forum please? :/