Updates 10/20/2011

The last restart to the server had the following updates:

-Stat boosts and drops now have a greater effect on attack and special attack.
-Experience gain in using moves against Pokemon is fixed.
-The outlaw system is retired
-Party changes:
+You will not leave a party if you log out.
+You cannot leave a party while in a dungeon.
+You will automatically leave a party if you leave a dungeon.
+When and only when all party members on the map get to the stairs will they ALL warp to the next floor at he same time. If any party members are knocked out at this time, they do not have to be standing on the stairs and are dragged up too.
-Wind ticks down in real time.
-If all players on a map are knocked out, the map will pause until one of them revives. The same thing goes with when players first appear on a map- if none of them move, the map is paused. Wind is included in this pause; it will not start until someone revives or makes a move.
-Outlaw status is retired.

There’s a known bug about EXP not being distributed in parties, and houses glitching if you enter them; that will be fixed in the next update.

im just want to ask about the house glith if you had items in your house would they be deleted? …

Wow. Great job on these updates. Pretty sweet <3

I’m sorry but you may not have your items any more, never store items in your house in the future, it’s a very bad place to store them.

You guys got rid of Outlaw?! Aww well, it was causing glitches. It was fun while it lasted.

I’m glad to see PMU is doing better with the Party System, it’s awesome to see it working well again!! Good job everyone! 8D

You can not store items on a map. Maps refresh when there are no players on theym.

Although the outlaw system was fun while it lasted (Chasing those unfortunate enough to get into my view :twisted: ), I can see that removing it was for the best and actually made the game better, especially the dungeon parties. Who knew that removing such a small part of the game could improve it? :D

This is a good update, getting rid of outlaw status will make it easier for exploration parties to do what they do best without worrying about an accidental outlaw status popping up. I’ll have to be more careful as far as the wind goes, though. XD

I actually did like the outlaw status, just not the means if getting it…lol
Otherwise, fantastic update!