Updates 10/21/2011

The last server restart (or three) contained the following updates:

-A bug was fixed with wind in houses
-A bug was fixed with wind starting up even when players hadn’t moved yet
-A bug was fixed with account deletion not removing players from a party.
-If you’re NPC-safe (like in the beginning of entering a map), you will be flashing.
-Party members can now use all 4 of their team members regardless of party size.

When the server updates on a restart, the changes will be posted in a new thread.

O.O PARTY SIZE DOESNT MATTER ANYMORE!!! YAAAAAAYY!! thank you sprinko and all the people who helped with this update THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! now i can finally get SWABLU YAAAAAAAY!!

Nice Update. Thanks to all the people who helped make this happen! :D

luvin,this,update!

LOL i read this in school and stood up and cheered. My teacher looked at me funny (thankfully pmu fourums are not blocked at my school) :D
I cant wait to get home and use the new party size thing.

I can go in a place with a party of 4 now? That’s amazing(I also found out I could use PMU at school :D) I can’t wait to start playing again in a week or so…

OMGAWD, IS THIS REAL!?.
NOW I CAN TRAIN WITH FRIENDS AND USE ALL MY POKEMON :D
But…Wait…The No-House Glitch is fixed???
Because almost all the players lose them house yesterday :?

Anyway, ISH A EPIC UPDATE :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

EPIC!

nuff’ said.

Yay ^^ This is a Great update Thanks :D

HT’s just about to get a lot easier.~

Oh wow! I never imagined that all 4 pokes would ever be available for use in a party! This is fantastic news indeed! And the flashing poke is not too. Shabby either 8D

YAY!!! Its easier in HT nao!! YAYYYYYY! the party thing ish the best.Thanks a bunch sprink! :D :mrgreen:

Wind in houses? I’m sorry but that’s slightly funny.

I like how you updated the party feature, it seems everyone else is bouncing off the walls excited as well. Interested how it will play out though I know there has already been an issue with the party system.