Updates 5/12/2011

Sorry for the midday downtime. Here’s what’s new:

-Genders appear on players now. From here until May 22, players may get a free change for their pokemon if they weren’t happy with the gender the server gave them.
-Moves from earlier evolution stages can be relearned now. Loomy’s shop will require 1 Big Mushroom for this kind of tutoring.
-Some fixed for the graphical glitches with held items not appearing correctly on the upper dashboard for recruits.
-Updated the network code so the server will deathlag-crash less (like the crash that caused this downtime)

The next time the server updates on a restart, the changes will be detailed on a new thread.

hi. um i know this probobly isnt the correct thread to post on but um, when i try to load pmu it always errors at the [Tile 6] thing. any ideas? i wanna play pmu but the errors are bein meanies and wont let me… :cry:

wait…you can still get big mushrooms from enemys right? since its needed for loomy.

Wow cool nice update staff!

Its a good thing there will be switch outs for people who arent happy with the genders, my houndoom and persian where going to be chicks, but they turned out to be dudes, same with my vaporeon only it doesnt say her(?) gender?

Btw where should we go to get this changed?

Ask a Mod,Mapper,Dev to, we will stop doing this after a week.

Ask a Mod,Mapper,Dev to, we will stop doing this after a week.[/quote]

Didn’t it say only for starters change their genders if you’re not happy? Or anyone? I’m not quite sure.

Nice updates.

where can I get big mushy?

No way to find them yet, however you will be able to find them soon but I don’t know when.
Some people have them from when they were obtainable however, but Loomy’s doesn’t work currently yet anyway until a update to fix it.

Yeh know, I miss Loomy’s shop :(

Also, Kudos to the staff for such an amazing update! :lol:

Thanks for the Update! :D

oh no some of my pokemon r boys and it’s to late to get it changed :cry: anyway nice update