Updates - 8/18/2011

The following changes were included in today’s update:

• Walking animations have been updated! Pokemon will no longer “limp” while walking.
  • The genders of some Pokemon will be visible through the sprite (ie. the heart-shaped tail on a female Pikachu)

Special thanks to Andy, ArtMax, Char, GiZmo, Fennes, Sannom, Kirk, Iceberg, ZaratoX, and Whitewing for compiling the needed sprites to make this update possible!

Just putting it out there: We’re well aware about certain bugged sprites and frame-rates. They will be fixed; don’t worry about it much, but feel free to let us know of any we may have missed.

Thanks for the updates, and to the helpers ^-^

Furret can do the “Worm” now. <(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)>

Here’s a list of Pokemon that I’ve seen that are showing messed up.
~Ponyta (Two sprites)
~Toxicroak (Two Sprites)
~Snover (Two Sprites)
~Tropius (Invisible with Green frame)
~And pretty much every other Pokemon has their sleeping sprite messed up.

Also Castform got Two Sprites.

Bagon as well, also has 2 sprites.

kadabra too

ive seen geodude with 2 when walking.

don’t forget Snover 8D

Croconaw D;

Lulz, Pokemon can finally walk normal and use their unused legs or whatever. o3o

Not to sound impatient, but the Loudred sprite STILL isn’t fixed :?
Instead of being invisible, it just has a green box >_>

You didn’t bother reading the second post, let alone the other replies, did you?

Also skarmory, loudred, and wigglytuff are as well

ponyta and poliwrath

omg this update works great. i understand that it doesnt work on some pokemon (ex. ursaring) but i dont care. this update is AWESOME

Nice update, I’ve been wondering when they’ll be releasing “Gender differentes” between Pokemon. Also the animation update was nice too, no more “limping” Pokemon now!

Also, I was in Island Garden, and Execute was glitched.