Video Game Music

What’s your Fav Game Music!!!

Mine is the Music form Zelda, Mother and of course Pokemon.

It depends…Often changes. So far I’m lovin’ the Portal songs. Shame I haven’t ever played it. But I’ve watched the walkthroughs.

Why Wheatley!? Whaii!?
Portal-Still Alive.

Oh dear lord, there is so much video game music I absolutely LOVE… I’ll just post my fave songs from my fave games, okay? :3

ETERNAL SONATA: Broken Balance

FINAL FANTASY: Nascent Requiem

Atelier Iris Eternal Mana: Duke of Stratosphere

Pokemon: Emotion (This was the only song in Pokemon that really spoke to me… I want the sheet music for this song so much…!)

Okami: Yami

Xenosaga Episode I: Last Battle

Yeah… I could post more, but I think that’d be a bit too much… ^^;

VS Barthandelus- FFXIII

ALL ZELDA MUSIC and the music from a game called ‘The World Ends With You’ or something like that. Very good game. I would say pokemon, but most of the music annoys me >,<

Best musics: Sonic the Hedgehog
Epiciest musics that fit the game: PMD Blue/Red

I love pretty much all the Pokemon music.
Sonic Songs are just outstanding and the Sonic Generations OST. Amazing. heh.
Zelda songs are also so atmospheric and just damn brilliant in every aspect of the word.
Mario music will forever warm my heart every time I play a game from the series.
Metriod Music is just so…fitting, it’s always perfect to the situation.
Chrono Trigger also holds a lot of great music.

Boss Battles, Nuff said.

I feel like most video game music is sensational! They really work well to make the setting and mood funnel through the music.
My favorites have to be: Pokemon, Zelda, Golden Sun, and Mario. I love it when the music becomes epic, it just makes everything you do feel so much more profound! lol