Virus found? 2021 (solved)

my antivirus bitdefender detected a virus called TrojenGenericKD from the game’s files . after a short google search it apears that it is a common malwere type that can ether download more viruses or just follow you. explanation please? its not some random file getting called a virus , it is just a virus file. I dont understand much about computers can someone explain this?

PMU has heavy protection and so some antiviruses ( namely; McAfee, Kaspersky, and Bitdefender ) falsely flag It as a virus and delete It. Find out how to exclude It In the antivirus. PMU has been around for years and Is safe.

well thanks but then what does a file literally called trojenGeneric do?

Are you sure you’re talking about an actual Independent file? Can you screenshot? Otherwise I don’t know what It does, in the case of PMU It would do nothing since none of the files that come with the game are viruses.

sorry i dont understan much about computers

Yeah no It’s not a file with that name, It’s detecting a virus called that In a file already there ( the .exe which opens the game ), which there aren’t any.

If you have trouble understanding I wouldn’t worry about It any more. The bottom line Is there’s nothing actually dangerous. Just exclude It and try to run the game.

1 Like

ok thanks I appriciate the support,and I think I understand

1 Like