Warrior cats Role-play: Sign up!

erm… I was trying to make a character to fill the porphecy… o.o

if you dont want to accept its fine and ill make another…

Ah, sorry about that, but you didn’t say in the first thing :’: (And I think Metal/Steel+Electricity is rather vulnerable to fire, which is the burn thing.) Well, I’d prefer it to be more realistic. Don’t have to delete Spiderpaw, it’s just… How many cats do you know made out of metal? XD

my cat has a bionic eye to help it see, it lost it’s sight when a dog scratched it’s eyes, so they gave it fake ones with little camaras that are connected to it’s brain through nerves, and it can see again.

I’m pretty sure that would be quite unlikely to happen to a random stray cat, though… Despite what you said. :/

he was once a kittypet… thats why its there!

Sorry to interrupt this argument, but…his twoleg owners, nor the vet, would have the technology to do this… ^^;;

Yeah, I doubt even The space “People” (Forot their name :’: ) tried this yet.

You mean astronauts? :?:

I think that’s them, yeah. XD

Okay, guys. Iseul isn’t going to be RPing, so she asked if her characters could be split between Reid and I. Just giving a heads-up.

Which one do you want, Reid? I’ll take the other one.

Well, I’ve kinda become intrested in Medicine cats and the herbs recently, so… Dapplekit?

Okay. :'D I’ll take L, then~

I do want to make a character, but I’m in an artists black right now, and I have no new ideas for new cats…

What do you think it should be about…? Red? Reid?

(Sorry for double post! D:)

I had an idea!

Is it okay if I make a medicine cat for EmberClan?

I might make up new names for herbs, but they would be good names, like the cats in the books might think of…

I was already thinking… We don’t have traveling herbs, and I was thinking of something called “errant root” that is a bitter traveling herb that grows near twoleg nests, or in their yards…

I thought of a location for the moonpool/moonstone too! I was thinking there be an abandon mine with a moonstone in it, or there could be a puddle where the moon shines through a hole in the roof… Either works…

The cave/abandon mine could be at the edge of the forest near the ocean, and there would be really old Police Line, DO NOT CROSS!! tape there too, with rusted poles holding it up…

If you don’t want it for going to the moonpool/moonstone it’s fine…

Name: Fireheart (no relation to Firestar, but is very similar, just hes a medicine cat)
Username: Post12346
Age (In Moons): 52
Loner/Rogue, Kittypet, Warrior?: Medicine cat
Personality: Very old, but with good attitude and humor, He is a medicine cat, but he has a love for Bluepelt with her lingo for speaking he thinks is “Beautiful” but he is not allowed to be with her, but he finds a way for them to meet, and when Bluepelt has kits she says “I was out in the forest with a loner, I did not know what I was thinking…”
Appearance: Orange pelt that glows like fire in the sunlight.
History/Other: A very long time ago he was a medicine cat apprentice for another cat that passed away many moons ago named Neoneye, and he knew Redstar when he was an apprentice with him. (If red chooses to accept! :3)

Those are good ideas! And I think it’s kinda fair if you and LongestDusk both get an extra cat (Optional), seeing as me and Red have three. That’s what I think, at least.

The only problem here is tht you said he’s ‘Very old’, but 12 moons is the age an apprentice becomes a warrior. It’s not that old, really. I’d reccomend an age around 48-60 moons (Roughly 4-5 years old). But other then that, accepted! ^^

Changed it to 52 moons, sorry for the mix-up… c:

Ooooh yes. He could be good friends with Redstar! :'D

I’m sorry, Was Spiderpaw Accepted?

If not, then I still just have 2 cats, because Buster died…

Just post back letting me know plz! c:

Hi, I’m new, I’m Post’s sister…

I was hoping I could join! I was thinking… My brother already accepted to this in PM: Longlegs will like my new cat, and she likes him back.

Name: Brightheart (No relation to the cat in the book)
Username: Green The Mudkip
Age (In Moons): 13
Loner/Rogue, Kittypet, Warrior?: Warrior
Personality: Always very cherry, but when someone calls her mouse-brained, or fox-dung, she can get into her full fighting spirit RIGHT then and there.
Appearance: White with black spots, and dark grey paws
History/Other: When she had her warrior ceremonie, it was right then and there that she knew she was going to be a mentor for somebody because Redstar said “You have great skills” at a point in his speech.

Of course you’re accepted, Green. ^^ If you want, you can have more than one cat. And Post, I wouldn’t think so. Spiderpaw was a little overpowered, and unrealistic.