Warrior cats Role-play: Sign up!

As the title suggests, this is where you can register your cat!
Rules

Make it as you want, but I highly reccomend natural types.
No Mary sues/ Gary lous, no mature content, no swearing, the like.
Warrior insults like Fox-dung and Mouse-brain are allowed.
The max of characters you can have is two, to keep down confusion. Ones that have no role, and leave quickly don’t count.
If a chacter of yours dies, (Only main ones) Feel free to make up another.

Plot

The setting is a dense pine forest, with a cliff-like area nearby. Two clans are in this area; The pine one is named Emberclan, and the Cliff one is Stormclan. These two clans are clear rivals, and fight a lot, especially at the Twisted tree. A bunch of Twoleg places are to the south of Emberclan, and dogs are a rather common threat. There is no specific plot as of yet, although both clans have had a propecy recently. Emberclan’s: Search for a cat who’s heart is an object, one that can burn forever without pain. Stormclan’s: Many things can stop the water’s flow…

Form

Name:
Username:
Loner/Rogue, Kittypet, Warrior?:
Personality:
Appearance:
History/Other:

Characters so far

Name: Coal.
Username: Reedy Reid.
Age (In Moons): 13.
Loner/Rogue, Kittypet, Warrior?: Rogue.
Personality: Naive, Calm, Brave, Never wants fighting to be the answer.
Appearance: Jet-black with a white patch over his left eye, and mischevious blue eyes. His fur is short, but tail is long. His claws aren’t very big, and ears are widely set.
History/Other: His twoleg owners left him behind when they left in a monster, and they didn’t come back for two sunrises, so he went into the Pine forest.

Name: Leafpaw
Username: RedTheMudkip
Age (In Moons): 6
Loner/Rogue, Kittypet, Warrior?: Warrior Apprentice, EmberClan
Personality: She’s very quiet, and doesn’t like to talk with other cats; therefore she has trouble making friends. When it comes to battle, though, she is fierce and gives it her all. She wants to do anything she can to help her Clan.
Appearance: She’s a white she-cat with chocolate-brown patches on her back, tail, and one that covers her left eye and ear. Leafpaw has amber eyes. (I don’t know too much about how a cat can look, so does this count as natural? ^^;)
History/Other: She’s a pure-blood Clan cat. No forbidden relationship, nuthin’.

Name: L
Username: Kianila-5 [AKA Iseul]
Age (In Moons): 8
Loner/Rogue, Kittypet, Warrior?: Kittypet
Personality: L is a hyperactive cat who often says things without thinking, which often gets him into a LOT of trouble. He also holds himself up higher than most others, which also causes problems. However, if you happen to be one of the few who he deems worthy of his friendship, he’ll go to the ends of the earth for you. In short, he’s completely different from the anime guy from Death Note that his Twoleg named him after.
Appearance: (Couldn’t get the picture, find Iseul’s post. ;-;)
History/Other: L is actually a stray kit from StormClan who ended up on the side of a Thunderpath where his anime-obsessed Twoleg found him. She took him home and was in the process of watching Death Note when she decided to name him.

Name: Dapplekit
Username: kianila-5 [AKA Iseul]
Age (In Moons): Technically 5 moons, but nearly 6
Loner/Rogue, Kittypet, Warrior?: An EmberClan kit who’s apprenticeship will begin extremely soon
Personality: Dapplekit is an extremely bubbly cat who will attempt to make friends with whoever she sees, and may accidentally get into trouble this way. Despite this, she’s a very caring cat who will attempt to make any cat feel better if they feel down. Of course, this involves asking a lot of questions which causes others to avoid her, which causes her to follow them until they yell at her to shut up and/or stop stalking them.
Appearance: A calico cat with white on her chest and front legs.
History/Other: Dapplekit has often spent a LOT of time with the Clan medicine cat and hopes to be her/his apprentice.

Name: Redstar
Age (In Moons): 35
Loner/Rogue, Kittypet, Warrior?: EmberClan, Leader
Personality: He is a wise and trustworthy cat, and is very fond of EmberClan kits. However, outside of the Clan, he doesn’t quite trust other cats, unless it is the night of the Gathering.
Appearance: He’s a red(ginger) tabby cat with green eyes.
History/Other: Redstar’s mother was killed in a battle against StormClan, and a rogue murdered his father; which is why he doesn’t usually trust cats outside of EmberClan.

Name: Mistygaze.
Loner/Rogue, Kittypet, Warrior?: Warrior of Emberclan. (I think deputy…)
Personality: She is always dreaming, and tends to ignore others unless it’s something important or good-to-know. However, she is cheerful and bouncy, and always willing to help her clan, in any way.
Appearance: Silver, with black leopard/ tabby style markings, and green eyes.
History/Other: Her mother accidently loved a rogue, and as soon as her father found out, he came back one day with blood on his paws; He’d supposedly killed the rogue. Another day, he went out solo hunting and never came back… His body was found the next day. Her mother also ran away the day they found his body. She was quiet ever since.

Wait, wait. Could you give a few more details about the plot and everything…? I’m kind of confused on if we’re using the canon Clans, or just some Clans that were made up, and how exactly the other cats are gonna react to Coal, and all…Like, is he gonna join the Clan? Or, does he wander onto Clan Territory? Anything like that?

And what do you mean by “natural types”? Like, instead of having rainbow-colored eyes or something, just something like a silver tabby? Or something?

Also, you should kinda…organize and detail it a bit more. Like, tell all about the plot under a section in the post called “Plot”, and tell us the rules under a section called “Rules”, and stuff about what we can do with our characters under…“Characters”, maybe. Just something along those lines. Plus, I think there should be a particular “Form” that we need to fill out for the cat, so it’s easier to see the important information/the highlights, pretty much. For example…

Name of Cat:
Age(in Moons):
Clan, Rogue, Loner, Kittypet?:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other?:

Not saying that you HAVE to use it or anything, just something LIKE that. It’s easier for you to see and easier for us to post. Thanks. :joy: Happeh RPin~

Oh, Yeah. There isn’t really a solid plot, but the clan is called Emberclan, and another one a bit away is Stormclan. I think Coal will just wander into one of their territories and join eventually.

Yes, Something that is possible in real life. Like, a ginger tabby with green eyes, and not a green cat with glowing red eyes.

I suppose so, I’ll edit the first one some more and stuff, and make a form too. Thanks for the advice. :joy:

No problemo. :joy: I’ll sign up.

Name: Leafpaw
Age (In Moons): 6
Loner/Rogue, Kittypet, Warrior?: Warrior Apprentice, EmberClan
Personality: She’s very quiet, and doesn’t like to talk with other cats; therefore she has trouble making friends. When it comes to battle, though, she is fierce and gives it her all. She wants to do anything she can to help her Clan.
Appearance: She’s a white she-cat with chocolate-brown patches on her back, tail, and one that covers her left eye and ear. Leafpaw has amber eyes. (I don’t know too much about how a cat can look, so does this count as natural? ^^;)
History/Other: She’s a pure-blood Clan cat. No forbidden relationship, nuthin’.

Nice! :D (And yeah, those are colours technically natural. Points at Leafpool)

I’ve a few questions for you, though.

1. If I’ve already submitted a cat, can I submit another? Or do I have to submit both in one post?
  2. Can we roleplay as a leader?

Thanks. :joy:

Hai guys!~ :joy:

[spoilerL:123utjmi]Name: L
Username: Kianila-5 [AKA Iseul]
Personality: L is a hyperactive cat who often says things without thinking, which often gets him into a LOT of trouble. He also holds himself up higher than most others, which also causes problems. However, if you happen to be one of the few who he deems worthy of his friendship, he"ll go to the ends of the earth for you. In short, he"s completely different from the anime guy from Death Note that his Twoleg named him after.
Appearance:
History/Other: L is actually a stray kit from StormClan who ended up on the side of a Thunderpath where his anime-obsessed Twoleg found him. She took him home and was in the process of watching Death Note when she decided to name him.

[/details]

[spoilerDapplekit:123utjmi]Name: Dapplekit
Username: kianila-5 [AKA Iseul]
Age (In Moons): Technically 5 moons, but nearly 6
Loner/Rogue, Kittypet, Warrior?: An EmberClan kit who"s apprenticeship will begin extremely soon
Personality: Dapplekit is an extremely bubbly cat who will attempt to make friends with whoever she sees, and may accidentally get into trouble this way. Despite this, she"s a very caring cat who will attempt to make any cat feel better if they feel down. Of course, this involves asking a lot of questions which causes others to avoid her, which causes her to follow them until they yell at her to shut up and/or stop stalking them.
Appearance: A calico cat with white on her chest and front legs.
History/Other: Dapplekit has often spent a LOT of time with the Clan medicine cat and hopes to be her/his apprentice.

[/details]

Accpted, Iseul! They’re great. :3

Also, Red, I think I’ll let people submit a cat after/ in a seperate post. As long as the leader position is actually open, I suppose so. But leaders definately need permission, which I give to you right now if you want to. ^^
Actually, I think I’ll make my 2nd cat now…
Name: Mistygaze.
Loner/Rogue, Kittypet, Warrior?: Warrior of Emberclan. (I think deputy…)
Personality: She is always dreaming, and tends to ignore others unless it’s something important or good-to-know. However, she is cheerful and bouncy, and always willing to help her clan, in any way.
Appearance: Silver, with black leopard/ tabby style markings, and green eyes.
History/Other: Her mother accidently loved a rogue, and as soon as her father found out, he came back one day with blood on his paws; He’d supposedly killed the rogue. Another day, he went out solo hunting and never came back… His body was found the next day. Her mother also ran away the day they found his body. She was quiet ever since.

Ooh. Thank you very much. :joy: I will serve the role of leader well and protect our Clan at all costs. :3

Name: Redstar
Age (In Moons): 35
Loner/Rogue, Kittypet, Warrior?: EmberClan, Leader
Personality: He is a wise and trustworthy cat, and is very fond of EmberClan kits. However, outside of the Clan, he doesn’t quite trust other cats, unless it is the night of the Gathering.
Appearance: He’s a red(ginger) tabby cat with green eyes.
History/Other: Redstar’s mother was killed in a battle against StormClan, and a rogue murdered his father; which is why he doesn’t usually trust cats outside of EmberClan.

Salute I believe in you, Redstar. Lead on, to Yarnia!

FOR MOTHER YARNIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA–

/shotshotshot/

Is it okay if I make 2 characters that are brothers? (They just found out and stuff)

Name: LongLegs
Username: Post12346
Age (In Moons): 7
Loner/Rogue, Kittypet, Warrior?: Warrior
Personality: Nice male tabby with long legs and the ability to catch birds while they’re still in flight.
Appearance: Orange with grey spots, Unusually long legs, Coat with a lot of fleas in it.
History/Other: Used to be a kittypet but was accepted into the clan by the leader when he was 5 moons old, and learned his training quickly.

Name: Buster
Personality: Long legs like his brother, along with a very long tail.
Appearance: Dull yellow, sort of a golden glow, with bright orange spots identical shapes to his brother’s grey spots.
History/Other: Born a kitty pet, and when he finds his brother, hopes to join the clan as well.

Afterwards if you choose to accept him into the clan
|
V
Name: BustPaw (BustTail later, when a monster runs over his tail after he becomes a warrior, idk what name before that.)
Loner/Rogue, Kittypet, Warrior?: (Kittypet, Then Apprentice, THEN Warrior.)
Personality: Learns to catch a flying pidgeon like his brother, can also catch squirrels that climb into holes in trees with his long paws. Very nice to people, and very good to kits, and with taking care of them, Later on the leader gets a sign from a daddy long-legs spider on his arm that his friend is going to have his kits, but he only tells them.
Appearance: (Insert description from before)
History/Other: Used to be a kittypet, had an accident in a thunder path with twolegs and their monsters.

If you choose to accept, I would be pleased! :D

Of course you can join! :3 Both are accepted.~

Welcome to the roleplay, Post.

[spoilerRiku:5y43m6uo]Name: Riku
Username: LongestDusk
Age (In Moons): 10
Loner/Rogue, Kittypet, Warrior?: A kittypet who acts like a loner.
Personality: He has a distant relationship with his Twolegs and is cold to strangers. However, once his trust is gained, he"ll go to the ends of the earth for his friends.
Appearance: A silver tabby with green eyes.
History/Other: Although he was born a kittypet, he fights almost like a fairly old apprentice and has hunting skills superior to kittypets but compared to Clan cats, he totally sucks.

[/details]

[spoilerSkyfeather:5y43m6uo]Name: Skyfeather
Username: LongestDusk
Age (In Moons): 12
Loner/Rogue, Kittypet, Warrior?: A warrior who JUST had his ceremony. Skyfeather has much more to learn as he ages…and he"d better learn soon, before any vicious battles or skirmishes happen.
Personality: Skyfeather"s an obnoxious cat who holds himself higher than everyone else, excluding the medicine cat and Clan leader. He also goes off on his own to hunt and is very bossy.
Appearance: A dark brown tabby with white paws and a white feathery mark between his eyes. He also has amber eyes, like a certain ex-ThunderClan cat in the books.
History/Other: He"s a half-Storm/ half-EmberClan cat who lives in EmberClan, oblivious to his heritage.

[/details]

Ex-TC…

…SPOTTEDLEAF?!

/fangirlsquee

Sorry Red…'tis Tigerstar/Tigerclaw

OHMYGOD

YAY

/fangirlsquee

Buster died from a 16 wheel truck running over him if you saw my post.

Name: Spiderpaw
Loner/Rogue, Kittypet, Warrior?: Warrior
Personality: Friendly, but gets into fights too much. Has a robotic heart that still lives him on.
Appearance: Metal patches under his fur, and a bionic eye, part of EmberClan.
History/Other:Was supposed to die when he was seven moons old, but now has a metal pelt that expands when he grows, and can run as long as he needs.

He was helped to keep living by Twolegs.

Uh… Isn’t that Spiderpaw a bit… Over-powered? How does metal GROW when he grows? Why did the twolegs give a bionic eye? Why did twolegs get him at the time anyway? How come he can run INFINATELY? We don’t even have that kind of technology for Nasa; Why give it to an Almost-dead random stray cat? It’s a little too wierd…