Warriors, anyone?

As one of the most popular series of the internet, I’m pretty sure Warriors is a well reknowned book series. I know here on PMU, we have plenty of fans, such as myself. I started reading Warriors over a year ago, when my friend Midnight convinced me to read it. (Ironically, we went a to a bookstore that night). I’ve read all through the first six books and I’ve loved the many escapades of FireStar, GrayStripe, BlueStar, TigerClaw, SilverStream, and SandStorm. Those are only a handful of some of my favorite cats who’s lives interwine. So its your turn, where are my Warrior Fans?

I’m a fan too. I just randomly got the first book when I went to my local bookstore and I’ve been reading them ever since. I’ve read all the books except for Fading Echoes so far. D: My favorite character is either Spottedleaf or Jayfeather. I love medicine cats a bunch <3 I also like Bluestar after reading Bluestar’s Prophecy. Well then, that’s all I have to say at the moment. xD

Warrior cats! My favitive book~
I have not read the old books yet… I have read the new phcecy and is in the reading of the book after “Dark river” and i read omen of the stars xD
Favitive cat: Feathertail [died in the 2nd book of the new phochecy =O]
Favitive medicine cat: Jayfeather [cuz of the blue eyes xD]

the web page: http://www.warriorcats.com/

Lets give u a quest =D

[b]Question 1: Who is in this prochecy: After the sharp-eyed jay and the roaring lion, peace will come on dove’s gentle wing.

Question 2:Who is in this prochecy: There will be three kin of your kin,who holds the power of the stars in their paws.

Question 3:Who are the chosen cats in the chapter called “the new prochecy”

Question 4:How did feathertail died?

Question 5:Who are the cats who saved the windclan kits in the tunnels in the book called “Dark River”?[/b]Answer them! =D

Jayfeather, Lionblaze, and Dovepaw. :3

I have been a pretty big warriors fan up to the 3rd series… The new set of main characters just doesn’t appeal to mean and I have grown to dislike warriors more and more… I haven’t even bothered reading past the 4th book of the 3rd series because I don’t really like them anymore… But I do still love the first series, and by far my favorite book is the 3rd book of the first series, The forest of secrets. This is because at this point the main characters were starting to show real growth, unlike the first two (Which were still really great), where Firepaw became a warrior so quickly, but that is just my opinion…

Perhaps someday my interest for Warriors will return to me… But for now I am just steering clear of the newer books… And maybe someday I will re-read the first series just for the joy of going through a bunch of great books…

xD I’m thrying to read the chapter of power of three!

I’ve read them all :o But i have to agree the first series is the best, Though i quite like reading the super editions, My favorite is BlueStar’s Prophecy.

warriors, eh? i’ve read almost all of em. and yes… they are awsome. hands paws down, my favorite boks!

Agree! Can we make book reviews on this topic?

Yes! I’m not the only Warriors’ fan in the game :3
Why did Hollyleaf die? She was awesome :< But still… :D